Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Staff Elope With Companies Money In Ogun State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Staff Elope With Companies Money In Ogun State. (657 Views)

Another "MMM" Company Elope With Millions Of Naira In Ilesha (photos) / Woman Tied To Tree For 5 Hours And Flogged For Trying To Elope With Lover(photos / Man Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend’s Refusal To Elope With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staff Elope With Companies Money In Ogun State. by Moradams22: 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
His name is Adeleke Oluwafemi Azeez,he eloped with a huge sum of money from the factory where he works in Ota, he also collected an iPhone from a co-tenant last night,packed clothes and money belonging to house mates and is presently on the Run. Information reaching us is that he has formed the habit of stealing and relocating, attached is a picture of him to avoid falling victim.

Re: Staff Elope With Companies Money In Ogun State. by Totilopussylick(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Look at his tribal tattoo like ojota roundabout tongue cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Staff Elope With Companies Money In Ogun State. by Mastakija(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Staff Elope With Companies Money In Ogun State. by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
the thief Absquatulated

1 Like

Re: Staff Elope With Companies Money In Ogun State. by elonmuskbaby: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin grin

Ajala thief grin

2 Likes

Re: Staff Elope With Companies Money In Ogun State. by Realmi: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Country hard grin
Re: Staff Elope With Companies Money In Ogun State. by Passionate888: 5:13am On Apr 06, 2022
Afonja
Re: Staff Elope With Companies Money In Ogun State. by adecz: 6:04am On Apr 06, 2022
❗️Stealing is in the blood of certain
humans ..☹️☹️☹️
Re: Staff Elope With Companies Money In Ogun State. by emmanuelbrown26: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2022
Well, this one still be family matter, afonja na their way, put them in line of business, they will squander d business for u. That's why their fathers always sell property before joining his ancestors.
I know one afonja Nairaland that a business was opened for him, d idiot stole money and scattered d business and he is one of those shouting BAT 2023, I NEVER GET EN TIME FOR NOW, NA LATER I GO KNOW WAITING I GO REASON EN MATTER.
Re: Staff Elope With Companies Money In Ogun State. by Candidlady: 7:52am On Apr 06, 2022
Talk bout a tribe/region with the devil's mindset lipsrsealed

What are we to do with the second picture!

undecided
Re: Staff Elope With Companies Money In Ogun State. by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2022
Only looking at his face and room had told me everything about him. Na your people you go warn now, because the mark of satan on his face might make them think that he belongs or one of them not knowing that he is a thief, a bloody thief.
Re: Staff Elope With Companies Money In Ogun State. by SHINJA: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Say no to tribalism

(1) (Reply)

Troops Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Akwa Ibom, Kill Notorious Kingpin, Arrest ... / Why I Used Machete To Kill My Pregnant Wife – Man Spills / Fear In The City Of Berlin: Car ‘more Than Once Mounts The Asphalt’ And Blasts T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.