Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View (24553 Views)

Sadio Mane Constructs A Stadium In His Village, Bambali In Senegal. / Umahi Kicks Off Construction Of Ebonyi Olympic Stadium (Photos) / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by puretayo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
They might not be much vehicle in ebonyi today, but with the rate at which people are moving to ebonyi. Trust me that's a visional project.
Seredebe:

How many vehicles are in Ebonyi state that he is constructing over 10 flyovers?

He should have used the money to empower his people. Na them full highway dey sell gala, handkerchiefs, ice cream and buns
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by biafranrealson: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
Misplaced priority
Ebonyi that don't have even a division 3 club side
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by lexy2014: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ebubu:

I have given you your reply now go to your state thread that is if you have a state and didnt fall down from heaven like oduduwa

Image below

Still haven't answered my questions:

so building flyover, mall and market are now achievements?

What is standard about the medical college? Is there a "standard" hospital also?
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Gamesmart: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
brightalo1010:

What a useless of a comment.

It was a brain-dead comment. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Gamesmart: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ebubu:
Bele dey sweet me well well cheesy

Next Governor will definitely complete it

A standard Medical College (status: completed), standard international airport 75% completed, to be finished before December. Then standard Olympic stadium.

Not to mention the numerous fly overs over 10 in number, an international market, malls et cetera

Dave Umahi na your mate? cheesy

What makes it a "standard" Medical College?

What standards?
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by winner37(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Lets watch and see how many years will it takes to complete
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Ebubu: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Still haven't answered my questions:

What is standard about the medical college? Is there a "standard" hospital also?
and who are you that I will be answering your question as if you have any power over me? You be my lecturer abi you dey award sex for marks or what?

Ogbeni shift if you have a state go there

Backwardness lover
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Gamesmart: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mrtaye:

Pls talk what you Know

What do you know?
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Ebubu: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Gamesmart:

What makes it a "standard" Medical College?

What standards?
if you are too retrogressive and uneducated that you do not know where your governors and your president go for medical treatment, then leave me out of your backwardness.

Jamb question
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Gamesmart: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
tfelicityk:

May the next governor after the present governor tenure brings in more investors to the state so as to industrialised the state with manufacturing industries across the 13 LGA in the state.

This would make more sense than a stadium.

Power plants, education and manufacturing.

But dumbos will say "empower the yoots". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by lexy2014: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ebubu:
and who are you that I will be answering your question as if you have any power over me? You be my lecturer abi you dey award sex for marks or what?

Backwardness lover

The questions still remain unanswered:

Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Ebubu: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
biafranrealson:
Misplaced priority
Ebonyi that don't have even a division 3 club side

click on the link below

https://gazettengr.com/ebonyi-launches-salt-city-fc-scouts-for-players/

You are shameless
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by lexy2014: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Gamesmart:

This would make more sense than a stadium.

Power plants, education and manufacturing.

But dumbos will say "empower the yoots". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Power plants, education and manufacturing will empower youths
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Ebubu: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
lexy2014:

The questions still remain unanswered:

Backwardness lover
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Ebubu: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Power plants, education and manufacturing will empower youths
the way your governor has empowered youths Abi?
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Gamesmart: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ebubu:
if you are too retrogressive and uneducated that you do not know where your governors and your president go for medical treatment, then leave me out of your backwardness.

Jamb question

You are a cretin.

I asked you a very simple question:

What is the "standard" of the Medical College?

Fooools like you just think you can be brandishing words you don't understand and that does not make sense like "Olympic" "Standard" "World Class" "Innovative".

Answer my question and stop looking dumb!
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by 24SEVEN: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ebubu:
give me proof those kids are from Ebonyi state?

Fool

Every retard you see you link him to Ebonyi state.

Your own people are in Ebonyi state constituting arm robberies too

Ask me for proof and see how your initial claim sounded stupid to say

Using invectives will not change the status quo. ebonyi is a poor state. her citizens are allover Nigeria loitering. your governor has best put the little resources into projects and programmes that will help to alleviate the poverty situation of ebonyi and her poor masses.

insult all you want but that is the truth. undecided
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Ebubu: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are a cretin.

I asked you a very simple question:

What is the "standard" of the Medical College?

Fooools like you just think you can be brandishing words you don't understand and that does not make sense like "Olympic" "Standard" "World Class" "Innovative".

Answer my question and stop looking dumb!

Jamb question
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Gamesmart: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Sanwoolu, Umahi, El Rufai, Ganduje, Zulum won my heart

Ganduje?

Mr 15%?

Who even his own son stated his family's looting and left the country?

That is the person that has "won your heart"?
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Gamesmart: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ebubu:

Jamb question

You see that you are a cretin? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just open your mouth and say senseless things and think your certificates are worth something.
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by lexy2014: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ebubu:
the way your governor has empowered youths Abi?

Will Power plants, education and manufacturing not empower youths?
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by izuu20(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
How many vehicles are in Ebonyi state that he is constructing over 10 flyovers?

He should have used the money to empower his people. Na them full highway dey sell gala, handkerchiefs, ice cream and buns[/quote]

Easy bro.. No dey talk am too loud��
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by lexy2014: 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ebubu:

Backwardness lover

Forwardness lover, kindly answer the following:

Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Bouncing2(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ebubu:
mumu talk.

Shaa,, my guy na true oo.

Umahi needs to empower ebonyians,, likewise send them to school (through free education) .
Ebonyi is lacking way behind in those areas.

About the gala,La casera, RC,meat pie selling,,, that guy man no lie
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Ebubu: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bouncing2:

Shaa,, my guy na true oo.

Umahi needs to empower ebonyians,, likewise send them to school (through free education) .
Ebonyi is lacking way behind in those areas.

About the gala,La casera, RC,meat pie selling,,, that guy man no lie

Stop peddling beer parlor gist. Anybody can claim Ebonyian just to avoid bringing image error to his own original state.

Show proof those hustlers are from Ebonyi state?
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Ebubu: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Forwardness lover, kindly answer the following:

And who are you that I will be answering your question as if you have any power over me? You be my lecturer abi you dey award sex for marks or what?

Backwardness lover
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Ebubu: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Will Power plants, education and manufacturing not empower youths?
has your state governor done that?
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Ebubu: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Gamesmart:

You see that you are a cretin? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just open your mouth and say senseless things and think your certificates are worth something.
present your certificate on this thread and I’ll do mine let’s see who finished with an upper class
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by Bouncing2(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
tit:

So when will a state in the mkpurumiri yeast have running water?
Eediot.
Ya water clean pass south east own abi
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by izac82: 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
tit:

So when will a state in the mkpurumiri yeast have running water?
Does your state or region have running water? ode
Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by lagosrd: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ebubu:
i’m sure he’ll go very far before he hands over to next government to round up. Government is in continuum and APC continue in Ebonyi state again.

Pls don't mention that party on my post again. Why do we like to live in self deciet . Does that picture looks like where construction is going on? It's an abandoned project. Am a construction person and I have great experience in it. The man can't finish that thing and will neither go any far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days / Gym Equipment Shop In Lagos Nigeria / Arjen Robben Retires From Active Football.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.