Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano (603 Views)

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by peteregwu(m): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
A man by the name Mubarak Bala was sentenced to 24hrs imprisonment for blasphemy.

Whag I don't understand about Islam is, why do they always fight for their god if truly he does exist...Is this not a sign that he doesn't exist?

I just wonder! Despite all the claim of Islam being a religion of peace, unity or whatever they claim it is, why do they keep killing themselves, others and as well fighting for their god? Sometimes I just get confused as their claim is nothing but false.

This their taste, desire and desperation is what is causing the emergence of different kind of Islamic terrorists group all over the world.

As for me being a Christian if you curse Jesus christ and blaspheme the Holy spirit, fighting for Jesus is even a sin in the bible. You don't take law into your hands as a Christian to fight for God. Anyone who does it is in danger of hell fire. God hate it! Because what Jesus commanded us to do is to pray for our enemies and love them, that even if we get killed we should forgive them, no matter the offence. That's it! That's why most Christians don't fight you or kill you when anyone speak against Jesus or out belief because we believe that God is capable of defending himself. That's not even not our biusines.

It's just a shame. Imagine for blasphemy someone is being jaled for 24yrs, whereas no Islamic terrorists has been cut and jailed for such number of years.

Pathetic!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-60997606

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by Pierocash(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Op be careful,this Messengers of Allah may call your post blasphemy and come for your head. Because they are as confused as the thing they are serving

2 Likes

Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by yuping(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
undecided I'm a Muslim if you like say whatever you want na you get your mouth, most people just want to deal with there enemy in their own way nothing more, I cannot help the God I serve, the God I serve can help himself.

1 Like

Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by Ken4Christ: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
yuping:
undecided I'm a Muslim if you like say whatever you want na you get your mouth, most people just want to deal with there enemy in their own way nothing more, I cannot help the God I serve, the God I serve can help himself.

Please, accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. This is no salvation in any other name. It you are not saved, you will end up in hell. Hell is very hot that metals will melt away like ice cubes. Please, give your life to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nice one Op.
Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by yuping(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Please, accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. This is no salvation in any other name. It you are not saved, you will end up in hell. Hell is very hot that metals will melt away like ice cubes. Please, give your life to Jesus.
Ok, this your preaching sound like threat, so without Jesus no heaven for me? So God will look at all my good deed and say no Jesus in your file go to hell. Bias God u serve.
I'm heading to hell no worry, I don't want to stay beside a God that use one mistake to condemn me.

2 Likes

Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by Samunique(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
It's just a shame. Imagine for blasphemy someone is being jaled for 24yrs, whereas no Islamic terrorists has been cut and jailed for such number of years.

1 Like

Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by 1Sharon(f): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2022

Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by xproducer: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
The Lord GOD Almighty declared/declares all these things... from the beginning!

"And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the Lord hath heard thy affliction. And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren." - Genesis16:11-12

"Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now." - Galatians 4:28-29

2 Likes

Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by haekymbahd(m): 6:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Where did Jesus say accept me as God (Lord and Saviour) or give your life to me as criteria to make heaven from your bible or are you just following tradition of men. Muslims beleived in Jesus a messenger of God already and we join him in worshipping his God. Repent and worship the one true God lest you end up in blazing fire.

Hebrew 5
7 In the days of His flesh [Jesus] offered up definite, special petitions [for that which He not only wanted but needed] [b]and supplications with strong crying and tears to Him Who was [always] able to save Him [out] from death, and He was heard because of His reverence toward God [His godly fear, His piety, [c] in that He shrank from the horrors of separation from the bright presence of the Father].

If Jesus is the saviour then who saved (raised) Jesus the saviour himself who heared him..

John 17
3 And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

Allah SWT said:

"Say, We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 84)

"O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him]."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 102)

"And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 103)

2 Likes

Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by Aboks(m): 7:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Allahu aka boooom
A problem to the world

Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by Ken4Christ: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2022
haekymbahd:
Where did Jesus say accept me as God (Lord and Saviour) or give your life to me as criteria to make heaven from your bible or are you just following tradition of men. Muslims beleived in Jesus a messenger of God already and we join him in worshipping his God. Repent and worship the one true God lest you end up in blazing fire. We are saved.

John 17
3 And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

Allah SWT said:

"Say, We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 84)

"O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him]."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 102)

"And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 103)

Reasons why Jesus is the only way to God

1. He was the only one qualified to die for the sins of mankind as he was born sinless.

2. The blood he shed on the cross is what redeemed mankind from the devil and pacified the anger of God.

3. He is the only one who died and rose again. The other religious leaders died and they are still under the earth. You don't even know if they made it.

4. No other person on earth made the claims that Jesus made and he backed up his claim.

5. He is presently alive on the right hand of the father. Only the living leader can save you.

Now let's look at some statements Jesus made:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

The verse above says those who do not believe in Jesus are already condemned.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER , BUT BY ME.

John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: THE WORD THAT I HAVE SPOKEN, THE SAME SHALL JUDGE HIM IN THE LAST DAY.

There is no where in your Quran where Mohammed gave you assurance of salvation. Rather, he said he was not sure of your destiny and even his destiny.

Sura (46:9) Tell them: “I am not the first of the Messengers; and I DO NOT KNOW WHAT SHALL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU. I follow only what is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner.”

But our Lord Jesus knew where he came from and was very sure of where he will go back to. He also gave assurance to those who follow him:

John 14:1-3
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I WILL COME AGAIN, AND RECEIVE YOU UNTO MYSELF; THAT WHERE I AM , THERE YE MAY BE ALSO.

Please, don't gamble with your life. Just ask Jesus to come into your life and you will receive immediate transformation within you. You will have a peace of mind you can't explain. Jesus is standing at the door of your heart right now. If you will open your heart to him, he will come in and save you.

Don't be afraid of the persecution you will face. God will protect you. He has done it for many Muslims who converted to Christianity. He will do it for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by Ken4Christ: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2022
yuping:

Ok, this your preaching sound like threat, so without Jesus no heaven for me? So God will look at all my good deed and say no Jesus in your file go to hell. Bias God u serve.
I'm heading to hell no worry, I don't want to stay beside a God that use one mistake to condemn me.

Our good cannot save us. We already have the nature of sin inherited from Adam. And God cannot have fellowship with a sinful man without a blood sacrifice to wash his sins away.

Under the Old Covenant, the sacrifices were done by the blood of bulls and goats. But the blood of animals could not take away our sins. It only covered it for a period of time usually one year.

This is why God sent Jesus to die for the sins of his world. And his blood met the demand of justice. Legally, everyone is free. But the freedom can only be yours if you accept it.

Just ask Jesus to come into your heart and receive forgiveness of sins and eternal life.

He will not throw you into hell because you rejected the free gift of salvation. We are already headed for hell on account of the sin of Adam. He only came to rescue us. So, those who reject him have accepted their journey to hell. It is Satan who lay claim on your soul when you reject Jesus. The choice is yours.
Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2022
peteregwu:
A man by the name Mubarak Bala was sentenced to 24hrs imprisonment for blasphemy.

Whag I don't understand about Islam is, why do they always fight for their god if truly he does exist...Is this not a sign that he doesn't exist?

I just wonder! Despite all the claim of Islam being a religion of peace, unity or whatever they claim it is, why do they keep killing themselves, others and as well fighting for their god? Sometimes I just get confused as their claim is nothing but false.
I don't think you'll ever understand as the Holy Spirit will never be able to explain it to you.

This their taste, desire and desperation is what is causing the emergence of different kind of Islamic terrorists group all over the world.
But the USA, France and other western terrorist are not mostly Christians? Yet they are gradually permitting LGBT+ and also terrorizing those Muslim countries!

As for me being a Christian if you curse Jesus christ and blaspheme the Holy spirit, fighting for Jesus is even a sin in the bible. You don't take law into your hands as a Christian to fight for God. Anyone who does it is in danger of hell fire. God hate it! Because what Jesus commanded us to do is to pray for our enemies and love them, that even if we get killed we should forgive them, no matter the offence. That's it! That's why most Christians don't fight you or kill you when anyone speak against Jesus or out belief because we believe that God is capable of defending himself. That's not even not our biusines.

Pathetic!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-60997606
Not only pathetic but sympathetic!

Bala pleaded guilty to the 18 count charges at the state high court in Kano despite his lawyer telling him to plead otherwise! Bala is an atheist so wetin concern Christians? They both hate Muslims!

In many verses of the Bible especially the Pentateuch, we read God giving judgement to kill people who worshiped other gods.

Yahweh commands Execution by Stoning
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.
Deuteronomy 6:14

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed." Exodus 22:20

Why? Is it that God was not yet powerful to kill himself then? Of cos He was powerful to killed Onan who spilled sperm in Genesis 38:9-10.

You Christians are overrated hypocrites.
If your parents are abused or cursed you'll fight or be furious but not Jesus yet you love Jesus than your parents.
Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me Matthew 10:37

Na court sentence Bala not Muslims!
Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by haekymbahd(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Reasons why Jesus is the only way to God

1. He was the only one qualified to die for the sins of mankind as he was born sinless.

2. The blood he shed on the cross is what redeemed mankind from the devil and pacified the anger of God.

3. He is the only one who died and rose again. The other religious leaders died and they are still under the earth. You don't even know if they made it.

4. No other person on earth made the claims that Jesus made and he backed up his claim.

5. He is presently alive on the right hand of the father. Only the living leader can save you.

Now let's look at some statements Jesus made:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

The verse above says those who do not believe in Jesus are already condemned.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER , BUT BY ME.

John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: THE WORD THAT I HAVE SPOKEN, THE SAME SHALL JUDGE HIM IN THE LAST DAY.

There is no where in your Quran where Mohammed gave you assurance of salvation. Rather, he said he was not sure of your destiny and even his destiny.

Sura (46:9) Tell them: “I am not the first of the Messengers; and I DO NOT KNOW WHAT SHALL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU. I follow only what is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner.”

But our Lord Jesus knew where he came from and was very sure of where he will go back to. He also gave assurance to those who follow him:

John 14:1-3
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I WILL COME AGAIN, AND RECEIVE YOU UNTO MYSELF; THAT WHERE I AM , THERE YE MAY BE ALSO.

Please, don't gamble with your life. Just ask Jesus to come into your life and you will receive immediate transformation within you. You will have a peace of mind you can't explain. Jesus is standing at the door of your heart right now. If you will open your heart to him, he will come in and save you.

Don't be afraid of the persecution you will face. God will protect you. He has done it for many Muslims who converted to Christianity. He will do it for you.

I beleive in Moses, Jesus. Just tell us where Jesus said he is God (Lord and savior). Or that we should give our lives to him to attain eternal life. God already protect me or are you just following traditions of men...

Even the Quran says we should beleive in Muhammad or Jesus does not mean he is God but to follow his teachings..

Mathew 19
16 And behold, there came a man up to Him, saying, Teacher, what excellent and perfectly and essentially good deed must I do to possess eternal life?

17And He said to him, Why do you ask Me about the perfectly and essentially good? There is only One Who is good [perfectly and essentially]--God. If you would enter into the Life, you must continually keep the commandments.

18He said to Him, What [d]sort of commandments? [Or, which ones?] And Jesus answered, You shall not kill, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness,(D)

19Honor your father and your mother, and, You shall love your neighbor as [you do] yourself.(E)

20The young man said, I have observed all these from my youth; what still do I lack?

21Jesus answered him, If you would be perfect [that is, [e]have that spiritual maturity which accompanies self-sacrificing character], go and sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have riches in heaven; and come, [f]be My disciple [side with My party and follow Me].

Allah SWT said:

"But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah? The disciples said, We are supporters for Allah. We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him]."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 52)

"Our Lord, we have believed in what You revealed and have followed the messenger Jesus, so register us among the witnesses [to truth]."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 53)

"Say, [O Muhammad], O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, [from Him] to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered prophet, who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him that you may be guided."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 158)

1 Like

Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by yuping(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

It is Satan who lay claim on your soul when you reject Jesus. The choice is yours.
nawaoo, so I have no choice, if I'm not with Jesus Automatically I'm with Satan? But if I'm with Jesus I still have to be righteousness and do everything good to be with him. If not I might be with him and still end with Satan.
Sound like thus your Jesus ehnnn
Anyway I'm sticking to what I enjoy, hell here I come.

1 Like

Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by drmuchin: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Matter tie gele
Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by AntiChristian: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
xproducer:
The Lord GOD Almighty declared/declares all these things... from the beginning!

"And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the Lord hath heard thy affliction. And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren." - Genesis16:11-12

"Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now." - Galatians 4:28-29

Why don't you quote where your going said Ishmael will have a great nation?
Where is the great nation now?
Where is Isaac's convenant nation?
Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by AntiChristian: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Aboks:
Allahu aka boooom

A problem to the world

When does others crime rate drop!
Never!

And is that the solution to the world?
Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by Ken4Christ: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
yuping:
nawaoo, so I have no choice, if I'm not with Jesus Automatically I'm with Satan? But if I'm with Jesus I still have to be righteousness and do everything good to be with him. If not I might be with him and still end with Satan.
Sound like thus your Jesus ehnnn
Anyway I'm sticking to what I enjoy, hell here I come.

Go ahead. But don't shout too much when you are tortured by fierce looking demons.

1 Like

Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by yuping(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Go ahead. But don't shout too much when you are tortured by fierce looking demons.
sounds like a threat to me.
Anyway I'm not catching cruise here, just saying people preaching is more like threat than a choice, is not every time you talk about hell while preaching.
They are people before Christ and people after Christ that the not hear about the gospel they will still make heaven.
Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by xproducer: 6:31am On Apr 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Why don't you quote where your going said Ishmael will have a great nation?
Where is the great nation now?
Where is Isaac's convenant nation?

---

Go and read the Biblical books of Daniel, Galatians, and Revelation...
Re: If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano by AntiChristian: 8:18am On Apr 07, 2022
xproducer:

---

Go and read the Biblical books of Daniel, Galatians, and Revelation...

Where are the great nations of Ishmael and Isaac now?

If that of Ishmael is the KSA (or UAE) then the Covenant Isaac nation must be USA or Israel or China or North Korea or is it Africa?

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Real Christian? / Lister To Pastors On Cfaithradio.com / Where Is Your Destination After Your Exit From This Planet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.