Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Rihanna Pregnant And Bare Stomach: Sophie Turner, Shay Mitchell, All The Stars I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Pregnant And Bare Stomach: Sophie Turner, Shay Mitchell, All The Stars I (482 Views)

Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) / Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Bare Stomach Amidst Pregnancy Rumours (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Pregnant And Bare Stomach: Sophie Turner, Shay Mitchell, All The Stars I by Afrilatest: 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Rihanna pregnant and bare stomach: Sophie Turner, Shay Mitchell, all the stars imitate him!

After inspiring the world with her haircuts or outfits, Rihanna could well launch a fashion… among future mothers! The Singer from Barbados, who is expecting her first child, has made a habit of going out leaving her rounded belly in the open air. A small fashion detail now copied by several pregnant women of showbiz!

Since the announcement of her pregnancy two months ago, Rihanna seems to be a fulfilled mom-to-be! The star has indeed decided to adopt, at each outing, an outfit highlighting her rounded belly, often letting admire this baby-bump more and more prominent.

During Fashion Week, she even caused a sensation with her totally transparent tulle dress…

And this habit, rather comfortable, of not changing your wardrobe entirely every month to fit your belly in new pants, many stars seem to have found it rather intelligent since the belly in the open air is becoming democratized.

Shay Mitchell, for example, recently appeared without a T-shirt, in black bra under his jacket.

Complete article
[url=https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEJgue3lcYkW_RATJ1OyNH-8qGQgEKhAIACoHCAow6vykCzCth70DMLT4iQc?uo=CAUiOWh0dHBzOi8vYWZyaWxhdGVzdC5jb20vcmloYW5uYS1wcmVnbmFudC1hbmQtYmFyZS1zdG9tYWNoL9IBAA&hl=en-NG&gl=NG&ceid=NG%3Aen]SOURCE[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Ogb Recent Aka Cultist React As Viral Video With GIRLFRIEND Showcase / Black Sherif React As Davido Beg For Kwaku The Traveller Remix / Untold Truth About Portable In London As He Chill Along Side E Money And His Wif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.