Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU (2263 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Hafsat Bakari As NFIU CEO / Jalingo APC Chairman, Bashir Bakari Suspended For Allegedly Working For PDP / Sulaiman Bakari Picks Nomination Form For House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by udele1: 1:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Before i start, i want to make it clear that TUNDE BAKARE is neither a pastor or man of GOD. He is simply a manipulating politician like FFK..

One thing they both have in common is their ability to switch lanes for selfish interest.

Here he spoke about the buhari he knows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXez8f8KWOI

The same man that brought buhari turns around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exOW56_bdYc

But one thing i noticed about these people is that they always play on the emotions of the North and Igbo's for selfish poltical interests.

I blame Nnamdi Kanu that made himself a tool for selfish interest.

Here is Fani kayode indirectly reminding the north of the past. Using their emotions against Igbo's. This is to ensure Yoruba takes VP position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2ZXo6-kSg

Now 2023 is around the corner, and Tunde Bakare is playing on the emotions of the North against the Igbo's, for yoruba Interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS3Qd4uq5W4

You can start from 2:20.

Same old emotional blackmail trick, used to set the North against Igbo's for selfish political interest.

So those that still go to his church believing he is a pastor, should know they are just attending APC gathering on sundays.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by Mooh247: 1:52am On Apr 06, 2022
cool

Talk is cheap... anybody can rant

Be a man and promote your fvcking Ibo candidate in peace and keep Yoruba out of your damn mouth

*Professor Wole Soyinka didn't win the Prestigious Noble Laurete price ranting about Ibos, he did it through hard work and sense

*Yoruba Musician didn't win Prestigious Grammy wailing and ranting about Ibos, they won it because of sense and creativity

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by udele1: 2:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Be a man and promote your fvcking Ibo candidate in peace and keep Yoruba out of your damn mouth

*Professor Wole Soyinka didn't win the Prestigious Noble Luerete price ranting about Ibos, he did it through hard work and sense

*Yoruba Musician didn't win Prestigious Grammy wailing and ranting about Ibos, they won it because of sense and creativity

But the same ranting got ADEYINKA GRANDSON 4.5 YEARS in Prison.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by Mooh247: 2:04am On Apr 06, 2022
udele1:

But the same ranting got ADEYINKA GRANDSON 4.5 YEARS in Prison.

So you want your own 4.5 years as well or what?!

Too bad Yoruba won't give you such attention by reporting you all over social media and offline for incitement, we let you simple burn out all your ranting and remain politically irrelevant

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by udele1: 2:29am On Apr 06, 2022
Mooh247:

So you want your own 4.5 years as well or what?!

Too bad Yoruba won't give you such attention by reporting you all over social media and offline for incitement, we let you simple burn out all your ranting and remain politically irrelevant

Bakare is doing the incitement, hiding under Christianity . Meanwhile he is as evil as the worst polticians.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by yuping(m): 3:01am On Apr 06, 2022
undecided any one that vote Broom and Umbrella dont want peace that is all I can say, this people have no plan to make this country good they just want to milk us.
Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by ViperAda: 3:12am On Apr 06, 2022
udele1:

Bakare is doing the incitement, hiding under Christianity . Meanwhile he is as evil as the worst polticians.
Does Christianity stop anyone from having interests in the political affairs of the country?. Why do most people from the east have a penchant of blackmailing people in a democratic clime where people have the rights of free association?. Must you always put others down to promote your own candidate?.
When Afenifere endorsed an ibo presidency, I'm sure you where in your cocoon popping champagne but when someone else supports the candidacy of Tinubu, you then suddenly start showing symptoms of epilepsy of the brain. This sick attitude would lead all of you nowhere.

-Viper

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by espn(m): 4:19am On Apr 06, 2022
udele1:

So what crime have they committed for supporting or working for Tinubu... What is your point exactly? Where in the constitution did it become a crime for Tinubu to contest for presidency or for anyone to secretly or openly support him?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 06, 2022
ViperAda:

Does Christianity stop anyone from having interests in the political affairs of the country?. Why do most people from the east have a penchant of blackmailing people in a democratic clime where people have the rights of free association?. Must you always put others down to promote your own candidate?.
When Afenifere endorsed an ibo presidency, I'm sure you where in your cocoon popping champagne but when someone else supports the candidacy of Tinubu, you then suddenly start showing symptoms of epilepsy of the brain. This sick attitude would lead all of you nowhere.

-Viper

Indeed. I used to view the guy as sensible. Alas, and perhaps expectedly, he has unraveled as another bigoted and tribalistic Igbo forever envious and hateful of Youbas.

This attack here against Bakare is just totally unobjective and sentimental. Surely driven by ethnocentric hatred.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by ChoCho54(f): 4:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

*Professor Wole Soyinka didn't win the Prestigious Noble Luerete price ranting about Ibos, he did it through hard work and sense

Base!

1 Like

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by ChoCho54(f): 4:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Dsalvo:

Indeed. I used to view the guy as sensible. Alas, and perhaps expectedly, he has unraveled as another bigoted and tribalistic Igbo forever envious and hateful of Youbas.

This attack here against Bakare is just totally unobjective and sentimental. Surely driven by ethnocentric hatred.
Don't worry. Udele1 is still on your side. He's right under your armpit, safely tucked away.
Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by ChoCho54(f): 4:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Bakare is cursed. I'm always weary of these so called pastors who were never christians from the beginning.
Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 06, 2022
udele1:

Dude, you've quickly become a clown here. Perhaps you should have stuck to what made you famous and visible.

I.e tackling Kanu and IPOBians. Once you began speaking about conventional politics it became quickly obvious you're a typical Igbo only able to do politics of enmity, division, hate and toxicity. Nothing to offer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
Don't worry. Udele1 is still on your side. He's right under your armpit, safely tucked away.

Lol. I don't have a 'side'. It is you clannish, hateful, tribalistic and divisive people who always insist people must take side.

My view is simply that people should support what is right and denounce what is wrong consistently .

OP was doing that before tackling IPOB we all now see, without any doubt, is degenerating into an evil cancer troubling society.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by Mooh247: 4:38am On Apr 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
Bakare is cursed. I'm always weary of these so called pastors who were never christians from the beginning.

This iragbiji woman sef...

Cursed for having Political enlightenment and observing his civic responsibility?

Or

Cursed for coming from a Muslim home only to lead Christian through the anointing of God

This iragbiji, Tinubu loving woman sef..

2 Likes

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by ChoCho54(f): 4:52am On Apr 06, 2022
Mooh247:

This iragbiji woman sef...

Cursed for having Political enlightenment and observing his civic responsibility?

Or

Cursed for coming from a Muslim home only to lead Christian through the anointing of God

This iragbiji, Tinubu loving woman sef..

Have you watched the video of his last Sunday sermon?
Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by Mooh247: 4:53am On Apr 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
Have you watched the video of his last Sunday sermon?

No

Do you have a link or keyword to search it with

1 Like

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by ChoCho54(f): 4:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. I don't have a 'side'. It is you clannish, hateful, tribalistic and divisive people who always insist people must take side.

My view is simply that people should support what is right and denounce what is wrong consistently .

OP was doing that before tackling IPOB we all now see, without any doubt, is degenerating into an evil cancer troubling society.
And that cancer will fully metastasize soon and consume every part of the body. You cannot help it again. It's cancer remember.
Ewu Gambia!

Udele1 is your meat. Tucked away safely under your hairy odious armpits.
Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by ChoCho54(f): 4:59am On Apr 06, 2022
Mooh247:

No

Do you have a link or keyword to search it with
Asking for keyword when I already gave you all the clues. Maybe what you need is data.
Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by dignity33: 5:17am On Apr 06, 2022
Who doesn't know that problem of Nigeria disunity is caused by Yoruba not the North as they may present it to you. Have you not wondered why they are exonerating Osinbajo from Buhari mess administration but hang Obj fail administration on Atiku. Now it seem like the coast is clear for igbos presidency they are using their fake pastors to cause disunity among the North and igbo for their political advantage, is what they know how to do I'm not surprised about that. The same person that is saying that igbo was caurse forget that it was after coup Aguyi Ironside become the head of state.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by ebufa: 5:23am On Apr 06, 2022
udele1:
Before i start, i want to make it clear that TUNDE BAKARE is neither a pastor or man of GOD. He is simply a manipulating politician like FFK..

One thing they both have in common is their ability to switch lanes for selfish interest.

Here he spoke about the buhari he knows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXez8f8KWOI

The same man that brought buhari turns around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exOW56_bdYc

But one thing i noticed about these people is that they always play on the emotions of the North and Igbo's for selfish poltical interests.

I blame Nnamdi Kanu that made himself a tool for selfish interest.

Here is Fani kayode indirectly reminding the north of the past. Using their emotions against Igbo's. This is to ensure Yoruba takes VP position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2ZXo6-kSg

Now 2023 is around the corner, and Tunde Bakare is playing on the emotions of the North against the Igbo's, for yoruba Interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS3Qd4uq5W4

You can start from 2:20.

Same old emotional blackmail trick, used to set the North against Igbo's for selfish political interest.

So those that still go to his church believing he is a pastor, should know they are just attending APC gathering on sundays.

Bakare is no Pastor of The Gospel of Yahshua Hamasiach.......the man is a dyed-in-the-wool closet Muslim, his prayer mat and plastic kettle is well ensconced in a cavity behind his pulpit! I pity the people attending that man's so called church! una miss road wella!

3 Likes

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:02am On Apr 06, 2022
That Bakare still has members is testament to the gross foooolishness that resides in Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by udele1: 6:40am On Apr 06, 2022
ViperAda:

-Viper

You are describing Bakare here. Cant he support tinubu without trying to use distorted history against Igbo's?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by Pakute: 6:42am On Apr 06, 2022
Ibos should be thankful that pastor Bakare wants to help them break the curse that has plagued them for so long. The blood of the innocent men and their pregnant women mercilessly murdered by ibo coupists have refused to forgive ibos. And until complete restitution is done with apology tendered to the regions whose leaders were killed, you might never smell the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by udele1: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2022
Dsalvo:

Dude, you've quickly become a clown here. Perhaps you should have stuck to what made you famous and visible.

I.e tackling Kanu and IPOBians. Once you began speaking about conventional politics it became quickly obvious you're a typical Igbo only able to do politics of enmity, division, hate and toxicity. Nothing to offer.

Who is interested in fame. We are talking about the truth here.

It is this same manipulative politics that got the entire nation in this mess.

Sacrificing the destiny of over 200 million people for selfish interest.

Your last paragraph describes Bakare and what he represents.

Bakare is nothing close to a man of God.
Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by udele1: 7:07am On Apr 06, 2022
Pakute:
Ibos should be thankful that pastor Bakare wants to help them break the curse that has plagued them for so long. The blood of the innocent men and their pregnant women mercilessly murdered by ibo coupists have refused to forgive ibos. And until complete restitution is done with apology tendered to the regions whose leaders were killed, you might never smell the Presidency.

Let him break the curse he brought upon Nigeria first. Let him break the curse of lies and hypocrisy upon his generation.

He matched against Jonathan's government, deceiving Nigerians and his members that it was in thier interest.

Now he has lost his voice and energy.

A politician lying on the stage for politcal gains. Was here there to witness tafawa balewa's last moments. He and FFK concorted their own history for poltical gains.

This is an encounter from an eye witness that saw his body. A yoruba for that matter.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2020/07/15/segun-osoba-at-81-how-i-discovered-corpses-of-balewa-okoti-eboh/amp/

And where is Nigeria today? Is it the sins of Igbo's or the manipulating hypocritical character that bakere represents that put the dollar at 600 naira?

Or is it the sins of Bakare of the yoruba deception that made all students from all ehnic groups sit at home today over strike?

We have not paid the loan borrowed for the trains and more debt is incurred.

Shouldn't Bakare and his likes apologise to Nigerians for the deceptive role the played in collapsing the nations economy?

The same way FFK pretends to be on the side of Igbo's and present his distorted history to favour Yoruba's, is the same way the evil politician bakare pretends to be helping Igbo's break a curse he manufactured.

Thats how they all attempt to exonerate themselves from the deceptive role they played in moving Nigeria backwards.

1 Like

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2022
udele1:

Who is interested in fame. We are talking about the truth here.

It is this same manipulative politics that got the entire nation in this mess.

Sacrificing the destiny of over 200 million people for selfish interest.

Your last paragraph describes Bakare and what he represents.

Bakare is nothing close to a man of God.

But Father Mbaka is? Despite being the biggest flip-flopping man of God in Nigeria, you Igbos worship and deify him as if a messiah yet the religjous leaders of others are the ones you want to present as the problem of Nigeria who must be viewed as evil.

It is you guys always behind the charge to label Osinbajo a "fake Pastor" and dubious Christian as if you people are great examples of Christians.

Nothing new in that tactics from you lot. The who Nzeogwu thing is in the blood.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU by udele1: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Dsalvo:

But Father Mbaka is? Despite being the biggest flip-flopping man of God in Nigeria, you Igbos worship and deify him as if a messiah yet the religjous leaders of others are the ones you want to present as the problem of Nigeria who must be viewed as evil.

It is you guys always behind the charge to label Osinbajo a "fake Pastor" and dubious Christian as if you people are great examples of Christians.

Nothing new in that tactics from you lot. The who Nzeogwu thing is in the blood.

I have attacked mbaka severally and this forum. Even though he and bakare are the same, but he has never tried to distort history to pitch one tribe against another.

That is what only the devil and tunde bakare does.

https://www.nairaland.com/6828925/religion-politics-biafra

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari's Grandson, Bello Rocks Igbo Attire, Isi-Agu (photos) / Reactions: Tinubu Sleeps Again At APC Women Campaign Inauguration - Photos / PHOTO: Letter Of Visa Denial To Justice Kekere For Installing Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.