Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention (19246 Views)

See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace / Danladi Etsu Zhin Hotel Burnt Down By Thugs After APC Primaries In Abuja. Photos / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by belente(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2022
It's like they have seen the writing on the wall
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2022
Beer Parlour News!

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Ddokie: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2022
Frigga13:
grin

TINUBU MUST CONTEST
MUST

WE CARE LESS ABOUT party .. he’s name must be on ballot ..

@ the bolded. Even if na UPP? shocked
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Skillsnigeria: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by wwwihy: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2022
There's Ramadan

Also Train attack
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by damolaboye(m): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2022
Frigga13:
grin

TINUBU MUST CONTEST
MUST

When you tell yoruba people truth .. it dey discomfort their blood walahi..

Yoruba said Tinubu is Nigerian kingmaker
Jagaban of the world
Slayer of igbos .... now I wonder who Dey slay who grin
Yoruba what they give .. Yoruba must take .

Must!

No stepping down
No excuses
No Yoruba twist

Tinubu must be on ballot .. I swear . Yoruba go hear am from me .. I will inconvenience them everywhere.. 2023 ba?

Better make they continue their media noise and igbo hatred .. mixed with tribal bitterness towards other Nigerians

This is time for political war .. the Yoruba style that Yoruba taught Nigerians in 2015..

They give .. but they hate it when given back

The steam must not die..

Yoruba medi noise must continue
Yoruba campaign of igbo hatred and bitterness must continue
Yoruba must make sure all Yoruba must vote for Tinubu

Yoruba don’t betray their own.. but will betray others and others will now betray their own for Yoruba ba?

2023 is here ..

Nigerians get your card .. doesn’t maTter who you vote just get pvc ready

North 2023

Yoruba is your best ally if you need to wrestle power from the north, but the hatred that has been planted long before many of us were born i.e Civil war, has beclouded our sense of reasoning and logic to the simple thing so as to actualise our desires, in one Nigeria.

The igbo man that will support the north during election and still come back crying of marginalisation after the election, looks a bit insane and needs to be changed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by DANDeGENERAL(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2022
If only you can see the hand writing on the wall. APC won't give Tinubu the ticket. Tinubu Shall contest on the SDP platform. Quote me when this pans out....
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Massiveglory: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2022
LOUDER for those at the back
Fahdiga:
They have seen the handwriting on the wall. The powers that be shunned him on his 70 birthday celebration. His Yoruba kinsmen has roundly rejected him having remembered how he abandoned them when terrorist Fulanis were killing them in Yoruba land but Tinubu was busy defending the Fulanis by asking where are the cows? Is Evans a herdsman? Even El Rufai that he went to bribe with fifty million naira told him that he is aware of his aspiration but............. The truth is that Tinubu's inordinate ambition is dead on arrival and no amount of noise by his urchins can resurrect it.
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Massiveglory: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2022
Okay.... Na the train carry the money. grin
wwwihy:
There's Ramadan

Also Train attack
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Massiveglory: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2022
Bullion van don wise up. Those mobilizers want to chop all his money.
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2022
Let him distribute his smiles to the South East and South West before he slows down, no be only North waka come.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Frigga13: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2022
damolaboye:

Yoruba is your best ally if you need to wrestle power from the north, but the hatred that has been planted long before many of us were born i.e Civil war, has beclouded our sense of reasoning and logic to the simple thing so as to actualise our desires, in one Nigeria.

The igbo man that will support the north during election and still come back crying of marginalisation after the election, looks a bit insane and needs to be changed.

Yoruba is the worst ally to any tribe in the world
Get that

It’s yoruba people always preventing what get to igbos

Just like this 2023

Everyone understands that yorub should cede it to east.. but no!
Yoruba is sayin igbos will never rule Nigeria

No be Hausa people dey talk am Na Yoruba people

Stop creating enemies Btwn north and east e no Dey anywhere

Tell me in the North igbos have lots of politicians that mentored in the north speak Hausa and even marry Hausa

But just mention one in yorub land cheesy or one Yoruba in the east or south

Una Yoruba propaganda and lies is stale..

Get that into your skull

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by derecho(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2022
What goes around, comes around.Tinubu betrayed Nigerians for his selfish ambition too.
Does Buhari look like someone who will forget what Tinubu has been saying about him pre-2015?
bennybuhari:
It is clear Buhari doesn't want Tinubu but to me that is betrayal of the highest order
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Frigga13: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2022
Ddokie:

@ the bolded. Even if na UPP? shocked

Not Pdp.. god forbid Tinubu in Pdp

Is he mad?
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2022
damolaboye:

If Yoruba are our best ally why has Tinubu not forsaken his ambition to rally round an igbo man knowing fully well that it is the turn of south east for presidency?
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Diligence: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2022
Good Progress...from Slow down to Shut Down.

Tinubu should truncate his futile political and inordinate ambition.

SouthWest already had 16 years of President and Vice President. Haba!

Right Now: It's NorthEast, SouthEast or NorthCentral (8 years each). That's national integration...
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Shakur86(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2022
damolaboye:

They are so senseless
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by tiswell(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2022
walefresh3:

And your mumu inconsequential vote make u type dis rubbish from your anus...

I thought Dotian peoples get sence... U are just one of the fullish nyamiri wey dey quote nonsense...
Get furkup shit out of dis forum....

Na tinubu we know naa Tinubu we want....
Oya kill yourself..
Sifia pains

Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Echoban: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
see as a lazy reporter blogger use una catch cruise. Jagaban wey dominate d newapaper reviews today na hin slow down. na una own brain don dey slow down. shiorr

I com dey wonder which of the slow down. The same Tinubu who Domibnated front page yesterday,

Bloggers just wanna sell something to the likes of fadigha, frigga , oilpussi and co. See as they've resumed their usual this morning like a possesed human. grin
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by maestroferddi: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2022
hisexcellency34:
my take is that Buhari shouldn't forget that Tinubu controls Lawan and Gbajabiamila. If he tries anything funny, he will be the first Nigerian president to be impeached
Butterfly feeling like a bird...

....That is if Tinubu does not end up in jail.
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by 00FFT00(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2022
Frigga13:
grin

TINUBU MUST CONTEST
MUST

Jagaban of the world

Must!

No stepping down
No excuses
No Yoruba twist

Tinubu must be on ballot .. I swear . Yoruba go hear am from me .. I will inconvenience them everywhere.. 2023 ba?

Better make they continue their media noise and igbo hatred .. mixed with tribal bitterness towards other Nigerians

This is time for political war .. the Yoruba style that Yoruba taught Nigerians in 2015..

The steam must not die..

Yoruba don’t betray their own.. but will betray others and others will now betray their own for Yoruba ba?

2023 is here ..

North 2023

Gbam!...

Sophisticants grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by sangresan(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2022
Frigga13:
grin

TINUBU MUST CONTEST
MUST

Jagaban of the world

Must!

No stepping down
No excuses
No Yoruba twist

The steam must not die..

2023 is here ..

North 2023

Who is this inconsequential fellow?
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by sangresan(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2022
One mumu go still sit down in Owerri write a sponsored report and pay newspapers to publish am. Tinubu is mobilizing his supporters in the North and Ipobians won't let us rest with jejune speculations.
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by pharmagba: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2022
Frigga13:
grin

TINUBU MUST CONTEST
MUST

Jagaban of the world

Must!

No stepping down
No excuses
No Yoruba twist

The steam must not die..

2023 is here ..

North 2023
Ode, enu re dun
O Fe he ki ilosiwaju was fun elomiran
He is ma wo nkan to ma shele so iwo at Eran re
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Tareq1105: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2022
We've told Asiwaju to leave the space for Osinbajo. Osinbajo stand a better chance than him.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by 00FFT00(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2022
Just so it is very loud and clear.

If Yoruba refuses to turn away from their usual selfishness, and treachery and support our resolve to welcome a Nigerian president of southeast extraction in May 2023, fellow Nigerians, say hello to President Atiku Abubakar.

Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Frigga13: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2022
pharmagba:

Ode, enu re dun
O Fe he ki ilosiwaju was fun elomiran
He is ma wo nkan to ma shele so iwo at Eran re

When you get home .. gather your father and mother .. your grandparents .. when they sit ..
call them ODE ENU RE DUN.. i believe that their generational name ..

THE REST IS TRADITIONAL YORUBA IDENTITY
SO NO NEED

DAN ARNA BAYEREBE SHEGE BANZA ILYWANI
Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Tareq1105: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Diligence:
Good Progress...from Slow down to Shut Down.

Tinubu should truncate his futile political and inordinate ambition.

SouthWest already had 16 years of President and Vice President. Haba!

Right Now: It's NorthEast, SouthEast or NorthCentral (8 years each). That's national integration...

You're not an APC man, why are you so concerned about who gets APC ticket?

I expect you to be fighting for Igbo people for ticket of your traditional party PDP.

If PDP, the traditional party of the Igbos, is not contemplating giving its ticket to an Igbo man why should APC?

How many APC members did you see in the East?

Is it advisable to give a party ticket to a zone where the Party is not strong?

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2022
Which Jubrin El sudani refused the one from Sudan or the one from Niger.

When he was busy galavanting from one campaign ground to another thinking north will give him president for platter of gold . Mugu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins / Photos From Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya, Late Rivers Police Commissioner / NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.