Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Hiring High-quality Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hiring High-quality Writers (349 Views)

Hard Working And Quality Writers Needed To Start Work Immediately / High Quality Writers Are Needed Urgently. / Quality Writers Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiring High-quality Writers by designosaheed: 7:15am On Apr 06, 2022
I'm looking for a few writers with substantial knowledge of finance, blockchain, cryptocurrency, NFT, and Metaverse industry.

However, you are welcome to apply if you are a generalist. What's more important is your ability to research and write high-quality articles.

It's also essential that you are reliable and dependable. Defaulting or exceeding deadline is STRONGLY frowned at.

You need to ensure your articles are free of minor grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors.

Grammarly login will be provided to help you out with grammatical errors. Most importantly, there's zero tolerance for PLAGIARISM of any form.

You can apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZan_w9tmwbeF9dUcK-tgM4s0biqt94MP_ySGMBpXqhMq3Pg/viewform
Re: Hiring High-quality Writers by designosaheed: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2022
Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be glad to answer you.
Re: Hiring High-quality Writers by PenLord(m): 2:55am On Apr 07, 2022
Hi the dear hiring manager!

I just finished filling the form
My email is utwoentertainmentnigeria@gmail.com

I look forward to working with you

(1) (Reply)

My Beautiful Gasoline / Who Has Sidney Sheldon Novels On PDF? / Make 5ok Daily With Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.