Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Content Writers Needed [crypto Knowledge A Plus] - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Content Writers Needed [crypto Knowledge A Plus] (628 Views)

Looking For A Writer With Knowledge Of Wordpress To Write An Extensive Guide / Free Advice And Guidance On How To Publish Your Own Book From In-depth Knowledge / In Need Of A Brilliant Writer With Little Graphics Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writers Needed [crypto Knowledge A Plus] by designosaheed: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2022
I'm looking for a few writers with substantial knowledge of finance, blockchain, cryptocurrency, NFT, and Metaverse industry.

However, you are welcome to apply if you are a generalist. What's more important is your ability to research and write high-quality articles.

It's also essential that you are reliable and dependable. Defaulting or exceeding deadline is STRONGLY frowned at.

You need to ensure your articles are free of minor grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors.

Grammarly login will be provided to help you out with grammatical errors. Most importantly, there's zero tolerance for PLAGIARISM of any form.

You can apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZan_w9tmwbeF9dUcK-tgM4s0biqt94MP_ySGMBpXqhMq3Pg/viewform

1 Like

Re: Content Writers Needed [crypto Knowledge A Plus] by designosaheed: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2022
Thank you as you apply for this role.
Re: Content Writers Needed [crypto Knowledge A Plus] by Premiumwriter: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
designosaheed:
submitted
Re: Content Writers Needed [crypto Knowledge A Plus] by MoSAHEED: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2022
designosaheed:

Thank you for this opportunity. I wish my application is successful because I am confident I'll do well. I write well-researched, flawless and exclusive contents that even a kid can understand.

Gmail:m s aheed666 @ gmail. com
Re: Content Writers Needed [crypto Knowledge A Plus] by joshkke(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2022
An indication of your rates would be ideal
designosaheed:
I'm looking for a few writers with substantial knowledge of finance, blockchain, cryptocurrency, NFT, and Metaverse industry.

However, you are welcome to apply if you are a generalist. What's more important is your ability to research and write high-quality articles.

It's also essential that you are reliable and dependable. Defaulting or exceeding deadline is STRONGLY frowned at.

You need to ensure your articles are free of minor grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors.

Grammarly login will be provided to help you out with grammatical errors. Most importantly, there's zero tolerance for PLAGIARISM of any form.

You can apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZan_w9tmwbeF9dUcK-tgM4s0biqt94MP_ySGMBpXqhMq3Pg/viewform
Re: Content Writers Needed [crypto Knowledge A Plus] by Haryanfe7(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
I applied some days ago. I'm patiently waiting for feedback.
Re: Content Writers Needed [crypto Knowledge A Plus] by Gem78: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
designosaheed:

Responded
Re: Content Writers Needed [crypto Knowledge A Plus] by MoSAHEED: 1:57am On Apr 21, 2022
designosaheed:

It's also essential that you are reliable. Defaulting or exceeding the deadline is STRONGLY frowned at.

Every day I see this job posting makes me wonder why I didn't receive a mail following my application. The job posting suit what I want and I am confident i'd do a good job. But it is what it is!
Re: Content Writers Needed [crypto Knowledge A Plus] by Haryanfe7(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
MoSAHEED:

Every day I see this job posting makes me wonder why I didn't receive a mail following my application. The job posting suit what I want and I am confident i'd do a good job. But it is what it is!

My brother, you're not the only one. I also applied for this job with a convincing portfolio, and I'm confident in my capabilities, yet I haven't received any feedback. Maybe he just hasn't picked his writers yet. Let's be optimistic
Re: Content Writers Needed [crypto Knowledge A Plus] by Dorisogale: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
I applied... Finger crossed!

(1) (Reply)

Need Sponsors / Urgent Need Of Creative Writers / The Fame (episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.