Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,517 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

All The Adult From Broken Homes, We Have Alot To Do. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All The Adult From Broken Homes, We Have Alot To Do. (652 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / Is It True That Ladies From Broken Homes Are Not A Good Wife Material? / The Actual Causes Of Broken Homes And Divorces, And D Solutiöns! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All The Adult From Broken Homes, We Have Alot To Do. by bukky003(f): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2011
thank you all for your wonderful responces, and their's still room for more ideas, believe and your own side of the story. but we really need to see to have a chat.but i'll go for the female ones first. i mean females from broken home.its going to be a ladies guess thing. so if you are interested you can follow me on facebook, twitter which is shatteredvows@ymail.com. guys you are not and will never be left out but you all know the saying. thank you all for the great responces.

(1) (Reply)

Mcdonald Employee Beats Two Girls’ Customers With A Metal Rod / Does Every Person Have An Equal Opportunity To Be Good And Wise? / Spirit Of Unforgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.