Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Wintendo Wi Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Wintendo Wi Game (1930 Views)

Nintendo Wii Wi-fi Usb Connector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wintendo Wi Game by ashlamonki: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2011
hello nrlds, can somebody give me details about the latest "WINTENDO WI" game,where and the price i can get them.
Re: Wintendo Wi Game by omega25red(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2011
a google search will provide you with the answer you seek regarding the latest wii games
Going to your favorite mall with an electronics shop will provide you with the answer of price of a new wii
Re: Wintendo Wi Game by seyi42k(m): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2011
ashlamonki:

hello nrlds, can somebody give me details about the latest "WINTENDO WI" game,where and the price i can get them.

If you are still interested in buying the wii, send a mail to seyi42k@yahoo.com. I have a clean uk used one for sale with accesories, three games including PES 2009 & FIFA 11 as well as three gamecube games which includes Resident evil Zero, Pikmin and Mario sunshine. All going for 40k (Negotiable)

(1) (Reply)

Chipped/jailbreaked PS2 Fat Type For Sale @ ​a Good Price!! / Gta 3 Is Available For Android / Man Hacks Video Game To Propose To Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.