Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan (9763 Views)

Three Crowns Milk Unveils ‘Treasure Your Heart’ Campaign For Ramadan / Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by McOluOmo: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Isha Allahu

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by dryakson(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by Sleekfingers: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mynd44:
Three Crowns milk, Nigeria’s leading low cholesterol milk, will be engaging Muslim consumers through a series of rewarding activities during the holy month of Ramadan in its ‘Three Crowns supports your heart’ campaign.

With this campaign, Three Crowns milk, is encouraging every Muslim faithful to stay healthy and nourished throughout the holy month and beyond, while upholding key messages of the season, which is giving, sharing and caring.

Speaking about the campaign, Three Crowns’ Marketing Manager, Gloria Jacobs, noted that the Ramadan provides an opportunity for the brand to further connect with Muslims across the country.

“With this campaign, we aim to encourage the culture of giving associated with this period and promote the importance of healthy eating and lifestyle throughout the period of Ramadan and beyond. Selected Muslim influencers will engage with Three Crowns consumers to highlight the importance of healthy eating and lifestyle during Ramadan, while balancing life, family, and faith.

“These activities will be held on the social media pages of the brand and the influencers. Consumers can win exciting prizes when they join these influencers on their Instagram/Facebook Live sessions, and answer questions correctly” Jacobs said.

Three Crowns milk is also providing low cholesterol and tasty nourishment to consumers in mosques and praying grounds in Lagos, Ibadan, Ilorin, Kano, Abuja and Jos during Iftar. This would encourage Muslims to break their fast with healthy nourishment that is rich, tasty and heart-friendly.

It is important that our consumers get nourished while fasting from Sahur to Iftar and Three Crowns will support them on this spiritual journey by providing them with essential nutrients needed to stay nourished.

The Three Crowns Ramadan campaign will run from 2nd – 30th April, 2022 with the brand giving out special Ramadan gift boxes, including fruits and other nutritious items needed to keep them nourished and energized during the fast.

As Nigeria’s leading low cholesterol milk brand, Three Crowns has nourished mothers and their families for more than 30 years with essential vitamins and minerals that support their well-being.

Three Crowns is the first milk brand to show care for mothers and acknowledge the important role they play in the family. The brand recognizes that when mothers as primary care givers are taken care of, this positively impacts the care they give to their families. The brand has therefore given itself the patriotic task of encouraging women to eat and live healthy, so they can in turn build healthy and happy families.

So people are still drinking all these substandard evaporated milk? God forbid bad thing .
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by princeemmma(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheWolfen:

U don vex abi?

Oya no vex
for this period, we no go vex for una, anything you do or say, we accept say na the fast dey control una
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by TheWolfen(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
princeemmma:
for this period, we no go vex for una, anything you do or say, we accept say na the fast dey control una
Which one be "una" lol
I am not a Muslim though. But I got Muslim families and friends.
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by Higgies(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
englishmart:
If you see the heavy food my neighbour ate by 4:30 AM, even abakaliki rice farmer no fit finish half. In the evening him go down another trailer load of food.

You're fasting and putting on weight, no be juju be that?
It's a lie.
You are a pathetic liar.
Nobody eat sahur at 4.30am.

Clout chaser!
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by Sleekfingers: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
princeemmma:
You dey fast but still eat Bread 550naira and beans for 4:30am, how come you go come go hungry throughout the day now............ for evening around 7pm you eat another bread 550 with beans.

Assuming i be Muslim, the kain food wey i go dey eat, i go buy beans, buy garri, buy bread, i go use the beans drink garri, put garri for the beans too, after i don finish drinking the gari, i go con use the bread eat the mixed beans....

That one no be fast, it is called food switching grin grin grin grin grin

Do you eating bread , require you feeling thirsty? Person wey eat bread for fasting , na dehydration go show am shege. Especially , if the weather come dey hot.....

grin grin grin
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Higgies:

It's a lie.
You are a pathetic liar.
Nobody eat sahur at 4.30am.

Clout chaser!
ABEG when do they now eat because by 3am I see them cooking and eating all sort. We wey no dey fast sef dey skip breakfast when those guys are eating like gluttons in the morning. Skip lunch and then eat in the evening. The truth is I fasted and you didn't mstcheew. What is so special about staying without food for 12 hours
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by kabawa(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
dryakson:

"Fasting is prescribed to us at it was prescribed to the people before us (jew, Christians, etc) so that we may learn Takqa (self restraint, piety, God consciousness, righteousness, good deed)" (Quran 2:183).
It's not to kill ourselves with hunger, Mr. Man

The person you quoted is an attention seaker.
Stop granting his heart desires.
Ignore him and watch him crawl back to his cave. Salaam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
I've not seen them in my domain.

They can start from here if it's not just a talk of mouth
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by yetunsbay(m): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Copirat:
1-0-1 is not fasting
I repeat
1-0-1 is not fasting

These are examples of fasting

0-0-1

0-0-0

0-0-0
0-0-0

0-0-0
0-0-0
0-0-0

Egbon you dey vex
Your god must be damn wicked
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by 77up(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Olam09:

Dem dey hype say dem no dey eat afternoon food.. 60% of Nigerians don't eat afternoon food. 1-0-1 it's a common thing but them dey hype am.
How is that paining you?

Insensitive if I may say !
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by yetunsbay(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
NewSoul:

ABEG when do they now eat because by 3am I see them cooking and eating all sort. We wey no dey fast sef dey skip breakfast when those guys are eating like gluttons in the morning. Skip lunch and then eat in the evening. The truth is I fasted and you didn't mstcheew. What is so special about staying without food for 12 hours
Kindly point out your pains. The food or what else ?
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
yetunsbay:
Kindly point out your pains. The food or what else ?
My pain is that they say they are fasting when all they are doing is skipping lunch. How can you say you are fasting and you dey add weight. No be JuJu be that? cheesy
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by dryakson(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
kabawa:

The person you quoted is an attention seaker.
Stop granting his heart desires.
Ignore him and watch him crawl back to his cave. Salaam!!!
All right.
Amin, waalaiku Salam. Happy iftar in advance.
May Almighty Allah accept our fast as an act of ibadah

2 Likes

Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by Aremson14(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Copirat:
1-0-1 is not fasting
I repeat
1-0-1 is not fasting

0-0-1

0-0-0

0-0-0
0-0-0

0-0-0
0-0-0
0-0-0

Egbon you dey vex
Here comes the professor of fasting who has written thousands of articles and publications on fasting.
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Muslims carry hypocrisy into everything, including fasting.

How pesin go load full gauge for 4am come dey claim say im dey fast for the rest of the day?

Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by Mccullum: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Olam09:

Dem dey hype say dem no dey eat afternoon food.. 60% of Nigerians don't eat afternoon food. 1-0-1 it's a common thing but them dey hype am.

If you failed to understand that fasting go beyond deprivation of eating alone, it also goes with deprivation of drinking water which is the main bone of contention on the effect of fasting from 4.45am or 5am till sun set, that 60% of Nigerians according to you of which you forget that they can drink what ever they desires during your 1-0-1. this pictured your failure to reason on that aspect, as that make it incompatible with Muslims fasting.

Conclusively, If that fasting is as easy as you thought, can you try it for 10 day or 15 day and after its completion, let people comment on your stature. Mind you, It's still the most popular fasting in the world, go and relax and respect people of faith with tenets of their religion.
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by Mccullum: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Muslims carry hypocrisy into everything, including fasting.

How pesin go load full gauge for 4am come dey claim say im dey fast for the rest of the day?

If you failed to understand that fasting go beyond deprivation of eating alone, it also goes with deprivation of drinking water which is the main bone of contention on the effect of fasting from 4.45am or 5am till sun set, that 60% of Nigerians according to you of which you forget that they can drink what ever they desires during your 1-0-1. this pictured your failure to reason on that aspect, as that make it incompatible with Muslims fasting.

Conclusively, If that fasting is as easy as you thought, can you try it for 10 day or 15 day and after its completion, let people comment on your stature. Mind you, It's still the most popular fasting in the world, go and relax and respect people of faith with tenets of their religion.
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by kabawa(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
dryakson:
All right.
Amin, waalaiku Salam. Happy iftar in advance.
May Almighty Allah accept our fast as an act of ibadah

Amin brother, jazakAllahu khairan.

1 Like

Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by Olam09(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mccullum:

I'll do 350 days and ain't gonna loose weight I'll even gain more weight.. grin

1 Like

Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by PalmsInTheSky: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
Copirat:
1-0-1 is not fasting
I repeat
1-0-1 is not fasting

0-0-1

0-0-0

0-0-0
0-0-0

0-0-0
0-0-0
0-0-0

Egbon you dey vex

You're demented. Does anyone importunate your beech ass to fast?
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by Mccullum: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Olam09:

I'll do 350 days and ain't gonna loose weight I'll even gain more weight.. grin

Try it first grin
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
I wish Muslims faithfuls well but they should try stay away from any thing that sounds like "Boom " only in this period!

Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by wumi2017(f): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
May Almighty Allah will respond to all our Duaah in this holy month..... Ramadan Mubarak to my Muslim brothers and sisters
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by Bbbw: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Really
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by yetunsbay(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
NewSoul:

My pain is that they say they are fasting when all they are doing is skipping lunch. How can you say you are fasting and you dey add weight. No be JuJu be that? cheesy
You must have been in covenant with poverty. Not everyone consume malnourish dish like u naw
Re: Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan by YourFavorite21(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
I prefer my peak milk and Dano.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends $3.2bn On Importation Of Palm Oil In 10-years / Epsom Salt / London To Transform Sewage Water In To Drinking Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.