Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry Graduates Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry Graduates Needed (427 Views)

Fresh University Graduates Needed. / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React / Updated! Subject Matter Expert In Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry Graduates Needed by Pearlokeys: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2022
An oil and gas company domiciled in Port Harcourt, Nigeria requires the services of a Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry graduates.

S/he will basically be trained in Port Harcourt and redeployed to Lagos and Benin for the discharge of their duties, including:

1. Checking and confirming the quality and quantity of all feedstock to be purchased by the company.
2. Keeping records of the quantity, quality and locations of all feedstock purchased by the company.
3. Accepting and storing all feedstock purchased by the company.
4. Carrying out all other quality control duties required by the management of the company.

If interested, send your CV and application letter to williamsone272@gmail.com.

Deadline: Friday, 8th April, 2022.

Kindly note that your salary expectations will be discussed during the course of interview, if shortlisted.

Thank you.
Re: Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry Graduates Needed by EnnyLydia(f): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Pls, I have sent my CV. Thanks
Re: Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry Graduates Needed by Divine081: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2022
I have sent my CV too..i read industrial for my ist degree and just rounded up an M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry.Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Give Up On Your Legit Hustle. / Urgently Wanted / Office Assistant Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.