Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) (68198 Views)

How Many Times Will ESN Commander "Onye Army" Be Captured? / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by yusuf99(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by pyro62(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Who made Asari a Dane's man?
You dey cap fire.

Him go loyal everybody for your community. Na the NDF pressure! Put calls and get the present continuous
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by Segs24: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Despite all their juju.]
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

That idiotic fat pig call asari cannot capture a genuine ESN member. So this is so fake. Believe this at your own peril.
him don catch am o. Remain you keeboard worrior
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:
lol

The fat pig is angry cos he lost control of ipob movement

No leader of IPOB has ever gained popularity and acceptance like Kanu does (quote me anywhere)

Asari Dokubo is just a hungry modafucker

dem don catch your brother Sha. Stop talking and go and release him
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by Kingpin1000: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
pyro62:

Him go loyal everybody for your community. Na the NDF pressure! Put calls and get the present continuous
Mouth no get bone.
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by fof1: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

That idiotic fat pig call asari cannot capture a genuine ESN member. So this is so fake. Believe this at your own peril.

An Apologist... and Sympathetically aligned Bloggers are of the same vIews...
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by Sunnyski: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
He just caught a cultist from Ijaw not a member of the ESN.

Better still he should take his fat face to the north and catch BH and herdsmen terrorists
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by ken045501: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Abeg make this guy no see light again
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by lavar: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
tctrills:

Slavery is a thing of the body. It was not mind games taking place in the sugar plantations in America in the 1700s. The slave ships were not filled with people's minds but their physical bodies. There is no dictionary definition of slavery that has to do with the mind. Finally, I seriously doubt you know the meaning of bigotry. What does bigotry have to do with Kanu's jailing?
Let me help you with the definition of bigotry; obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction; in particular, prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

It's mind in the mind ode
Plantation workers?
They never became free until they believed whites are no way superior than them so they fought back with help of whites .

Go and read about the first black woman that attended white school and come back to me forgotten her name

It's just like tying an elephant to a pole for a long time and letting it go it will just be moving around that area it has been confined.
Is Nnamdi kanu like that? No!! Mandela nkor? No!

Anybody that fight for his freedom is not a slave! Twist it as you like !
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by Healthrelatedjo: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

ahh
Asari get doings,I was his neighbor while I was in bene republic,he has a school there sef(a secondary school),and a good boss too cos I was opportuned to work with his security theme during 2017 Salah,he has enough men and fire power.
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by IslamIncest: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Our Jew did not take enough Mpkuru-mmiri so he was not strong enough to fight and escape asari's men grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by tctrills: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
lavar:

It's mind in the mind ode
Plantation workers?
They never became free until they believed whites are no way superior than them so they fought back with help of whites .

Go and read about the first black woman that attended white school and come back to me forgotten her name

It's just like tying an elephant to a pole for a long time and letting it go it will just be moving around that area it has been confined.
Is Nnamdi kanu like that? No!! Mandela nkor? No!

Anybody that fight for his freedom is not a slave! Twist it as you like !
Freedom from slavery did not come about with the black slaves believing they were not inferior. I came about because slavery became illegal. It had nothing to do with their minds. Or do you want to rewrite history?
Slavery ended in 1865 in America after the civil war. It had nothig to do with the blacks state of mind.
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by Ndibunna: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Onye army is from imo state

You guys just lie against innocent Ebonyi people,I have never seeing any single Ebonyi person mentioned killed or captured as an ESN operative ,be it in imo or Anambra, it's just all guess work and wanting to make Ebonyi as a fall guy BC of the inherent hatred you all have for them.

Mtcheew.

What I wrote is the simple truth.
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
NnamdiAzikiwe:
Lol....asari na man you be. Not all those Igbo women wey they call themselves men grin na only sharp mouth then get.
SOMEONE FRM A REGION WHERE MASCULINITY STAY UNDA THE FOOT OF THEIR WOMEN IS TALK.NEXT TIME GO ASK UR WIFE FOR PERMISSION BE4 TALKING IN PUBLIC
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by NnamdiAzikiwe: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Akuruoulo:
SOMEONE FRM A REGION WHERE MASCULINITY STAY UNDA THE FOOT OF THEIR WOMEN IS TALK.NEXT TIME GO ASK UR WIFE FOR PERMISSION BE4 TALKING IN PUBLIC

Lol, see this mumu Igbo man o, una feel sey na to dey oppress woman mean sey una be man. mumu Igbo man grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by Datikwerreboi(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ndibunna:

Mtcheew.

What I wrote is the simple truth.
When you're lying 100%, counter it naw. You don't even know what you're saying starting with onye army
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
NnamdiAzikiwe:

Lol, see this mumu Igbo man o, una feel sey na to dey oppress woman mean sey una be man. mumu Igbo man grin

DID UR WIFE PERMIT YOU TO CHAT TODAY ?
THAT'S LOVELY OF HER.
IGBO WOMEN ARE THE MOST RESPECTED WOMEN ON EARTH.
GO ASK ABOUT "UMU ADA" , AND SEE HOW POWERFUL THEY ARE WITH THE BACKING OF THE MEN. YOUR WOMEN ARE THE ONES PROTECTING U GUYS WHILE U ALL RAN TO ONLINE TO FORM BOSS.
WE KNOW U SIMPS
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by VirileNelly2420: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
NnamdiAzikiwe:
Lol....asari na man you be. Not all those Igbo women wey they call themselves men grin na only sharp mouth then get.
Wetin make am man? D report has it dat d guy he claimed to have captured had been in DSS custody.

Certainly, he's only fooling around. Trying to Garner notice or spite people who barely know of his existence.@ipob
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by Savagery101: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
ASARI THE FREEDOM FIGHTER grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by Isobug: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Onye army is from imo state

You guys just lie against innocent Ebonyi people,I have never seeing any single Ebonyi person mentioned killed or captured as an ESN operative ,be it in imo or Anambra, it's just all guess work and wanting to make Ebonyi as a fall guy BC of the inherent hatred you all have for them.
U de mind them?
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by ndukwejoe(m): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
i beg ESN should not remember Asari it won't be funny ,I speak as a Port Harcourt bred
perez100:
Asari na Kai Kai man. Can he even walk let alone run? What did Asari boys do that he is boasting everywhere? They were just blowing pipelines and planting bombs in the cars which 15 years boys in my community can do better.

Did they fight? No. They were just blowing pipelines and nothing else.

Though, I know this is just lies but the day ESN will remember you ehn....
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by tit(f): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
ndukwejoe:
i beg ESN should not remember Asari it won't be funny ,I speak as a Port Harcourt bred

You mean that unknown gunmen will attack Asari and claim esn attacked him?
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by Asianjollof007: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Stop spewing trashed...

As old as you are,you can't recognized fake news and propaganda when you come across one.

Very shameful of you..

If his comment was about mocking yoruba or other tribes, you would have supported him or back his comment with some silly words. You are sick in the head, tribal bigots.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by NnamdiAzikiwe: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Akuruoulo:

DID UR WIFE PERMIT YOU TO CHAT TODAY ?
THAT'S LOVELY OF HER.
IGBO WOMEN ARE THE MOST RESPECTED WOMEN ON EARTH.
GO ASK ABOUT "UMU ADA" , AND SEE HOW POWERFUL THEY ARE WITH THE BACKING OF THE MEN. YOUR WOMEN ARE THE ONES PROTECTING U GUYS WHILE U ALL RAN TO ONLINE TO FORM BOSS.
WE KNOW U SIMPS

Lol, na why Igbo women full ashawo house.
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by Shebbs: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nigeria My Country
Her Beauty Radiates
Simultaneously Like
That Of The Rainbow
Rich In Coluors Of Diversity
Assembling The Great
And Mighty, High And
Low, Rich And Poor
Into One Threshold
A Nation Whose Length,
Breadth Knows No Bounds
Ranging From The Sahara
To The Calmly Spring
Of The River Niger
Watering Her Seeds
From The River Bank
Of Hope, Love And Unity
Her Demeanor Breeds Fear
And Discomfort To Nations
Standing On Her Way
She Carried Herself
Majestically In Her Allay
Of Pride illuminating
All Of Africa From Her
Age Of Darkness
She Was The Voice
Of Freedom And The
Symbol Of Royalty
Deep In Cultural Values
Held High By Her Folks
She Was Once Called
"The Giant Of Africa!"
Today As I Write Her
Tears Roll Down My Eyes
Too Many Questions To Ask
Would There Be Answers?
If Yes, I Wish To Ask Then
Where Is This Giant Of Africa?
That Royalty That Once
Mesmerized Her Colonial Folks
With Her Blitzing Beauty
Where Is This Giant Of Africa
Who Liberated Her People
From The Shackles Of Slavery
With Wisdom And Peace?
Today Her Grains Are
Scattered All Over The World
Fighting Against Themselves
The Land Upon Which
Her Seeds Springs Forth
Bleeds Blood With Tears
Of The Innocents
Oh "Giant Of Africa!"
As Her Folks Call Her
You Look Like A Helpless
Chicken Whose Feathers
Are Being Whittled Away,
Betrayed And At The Verge
Of Destruction
By The Same Leaders
Who Promised You
Heaven And Earth
To Take Care Of You
And Your Grains,
Perhaps Your Only Sin
Was Independence
Today You're The Mockery
Of The World And Even
To Those You Gave Life
Spits Upon By Those
You Gave Light Because
You Live In Darkness Now.
I Wipe For You, Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Asari is a pussy ass niggar

Pussy ass nigga , that is living large with south south money. Na him you call pussy ass nigga. Nigga wey dey control lazy ass niger delta militants......
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
flejnr2:
na that simon ekpa dem need catch and hand over to bandits

Why?
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by Banhammy717: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Who is more notorious among Putin (Russia), Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits or ESN?.
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by KingsleyIsrael: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
this my problem with ibos they dont cover 4 their own d moment nnamdi kanu started exposin asari i knew their would b a big problem we should learn 2 b diplomatic in our dealings wit ppl weither wrong or right.
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by Gbemini(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Even askari can nab ipob member ... Loz ... Nice one man ... Arrest these useless biafras.... Local idiots ���
Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by dominion001(m): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
I don't understand. Is Asari now a police officer? Or which security outfit does he belong to? how can a civilian capture another civilian? The real definition of such is abduction/kidnap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue / Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.