Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him (2512 Views)

Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) / Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year / Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by Rosenews2233: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2022
A man dies during a sex Competition with a girl and the 7th round killed him

Read more below

https://tvafrica24.com/a-man-dies-during-a-sex-competition-with-a-girl-and-the-7th-round-killed/

Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by yuping(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2022
undecided People just dey die for active duties.
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by Uprightness100(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2022
Pathetic, Unfortunate and Foolish Death.
What on In this world will he say to ABBA FATHER!
What a wasted Destiny!
Flee Fornication! Flee Immorality! Flee sin !
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by slawormiir: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

I nor know why men dey fail to realize uptill now say no matter what....we nor go fit drill that hole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by illicit(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2022
Na man he be
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2022
Get rich or die trying... He died in active service to humanity.
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by richiemcgold: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
cool from the 7th round here to the 7th paradise up there

continue to rest in pieces man
cry cry
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
"Baby hit me harder,harder......." Now see how the thing goes, A lesson for all sad sad

Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
When you go dey fvck woman with your whole spirit, soul, glory and destiny, why u no go reach heaven?
Ntooooooorrrrrrr, rubbishhh!

Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by flames007(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
I hear the number 7 represents perfection.
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by flames007(m): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
I hear the number 7 represents perfection grin
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by ADepresedpotato: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
He died in active service, a job well done to him. This is one of the best way to die, second only to dead by peaceful sleep.
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by Karemarealty288(m): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
In your next life ....fear this oracle.

Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by Totilopussylick(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Several greedy people will not fear the Oracles tongue

They would take "mpuru miri drugs" just to impress hanti Nneka punna only to die trying grin tongue tongue tongue.
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by LOGRYTHMN: 3:33am On Apr 07, 2022
One day I went to fxck a prost.tute she kept looking inside my eye balls and was continuing to talk to me telling me to go slow and take it easy

She was trying to keep everything ok

After like two three rounds she told me to stop

I asked her why? She said it's not that she can't continue but that's it's best we should stop to avoid bad things from happening

At that point I knew she was talking from experience. She was old enough to give birth to me. What she simply did was tell me she is exhausted. I knew she wasn't, she was enjoying the sex at that moment and I too was enjoying it. But she quickly stood up from my dxck, because we were in the cowgirl position
Women always know when the sex is about to go sideways. They always know, whether they choose to do something about it, that's their choice. Or whether her decision is to even kill you in the first place

And also don't hold the throat or choke your partner during sex
That day I knew na God save my life. If she wan kill me, she could have. Because I knew bad thoughts are already crossing her mind
Because I just lay like a log of lifeless wood and she was fxcking me up down up down that day
#ItIsWell!
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by elonmuskbaby: 6:08am On Apr 07, 2022
grin

God save you grin

Na your corpse your mama for come carry for old olosho house

Avoid the bed of the adulterous woman.her inner chambers has led to the graveyard of many men.na Bible talk am.read the book of proverbs
LOGRYTHMN:
One day I went to fxck a prost.tute she kept looking inside my eye balls and was continuing to talk to me telling me to go slow and take it easy

She was trying to keep everything ok

After like two three rounds she told me to stop

I asked her why? She said it's not that she can't continue but that's it's best we should stop to avoid bad things from happening

At that point I knew she was talking from experience. She was old enough to give birth to me. What she simply did was tell me she is exhausted. I knew she wasn't, she was enjoying the sex at that moment and I too was enjoying it. But she quickly stood up from my dxck, because we were in the cowgirl position
Women always know when the sex is about to go sideways. They always know, whether they choose to do something about it, that's their choice. Or whether her decision is to even kill you in the first place

And also don't hold the throat or choke your partner during sex
That day I knew na God save my life. If she wan kill me, she could have. Because I knew bad thoughts are already crossing her mind
Because I just lay like a log of lifeless wood and she was fxcking me up down up down that day
#ItIsWell!
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by elonmuskbaby: 6:12am On Apr 07, 2022
Karemarealty288:
the Bible says the Inner chambers of the adulterous woman has led many men to their graveyards.my son stay away from the wayward woman.even though her lips drip as honey comb,those who find their ways into her get destroyed.read the book of proverbs in the Bible

That picture has swallowed up many great men
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by mechanics(m): 8:21am On Apr 07, 2022
Hmmmm, he should have engaged himself in profitable ventures than in vain pleasure.
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition With A Girl And The 7th Round Killed Him by Dankovich1: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2022
But wait first, who was counting

Was there a refree officiating there sex encounter?

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Revealed Swearing In Kampala For Tinubu. PHOTOS / Anthony Joshua Sparks Relationship Rumor With Business Woman, Kika Osunde / Is Beyonce's Sister Solange Pregnant With Second Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.