Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

In Dire Need Of A Job !!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Dire Need Of A Job !!! (176 Views)

I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. / I'm in dire need of a job / I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Dire Need Of A Job !!! by Olabimma: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2022
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders. Please I am in serious need of a Job, I am a graduate B.Sc holder in public administration with a good result. I finished university in 2017 served in 2018. After my service year I stated transportation business but due to the insecurity then in Kaduna state, I relocated to Abuja. When I got to Abuja 2019 with the intent of searching for a job, I was involved in an accident that almost took my life in which I spent 11 months in the hospital from 2019 to 2020 After my full recovery, I borrowed money to start a charcoal business; After moving with the charcoal here-and- there to sell, there was no profit, and instead of making profits, I ran into losses which made it even more difficult paying back the money that I borrowed. Please my fellow nairalanders, I need a job so that I will be able to pay back and to also cater for my family. Please help me !!. I live within Abuja and ready to work anywhere.
I have faith and hope that God is going to use someone on this platform to help me.
Thanks and God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY : Website Designers, Python Programmers Needed In Abuja. / Sales Activation Ambassador/team - Apply Now / Sales Representatives Urgently Needed(ikorodu Resident Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.