Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? (1581 Views)

Ministry Of Works Replies Critics of the Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / 2023: Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of Meeting These Two Men ? (pix) / Why Are Critics Of APC Now Joining The Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? by cleatsmottled9: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Jagaban makers of men , your direction is what we will follow.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
BlackBaron:
Waiting to read on his enduring legacies that allows him to still fly to UK for medical reasons, enrichment via state capture and installation of his cronies all over the SW states to facilitate his accrued illegal wealth.

Nigeria is full of people who DON'T have love for their country, rather politics is just the ultimate industry to aspire to become incredibly wealthy without having worked for it.

What better Legacy can a Governor have than being the one who created almost all the working agencies today in Lagos? Whose concept was the BRT buses? Who created LIRS and went about orchestrating financial re-engineering that multiplied the IGR of Lagos by over 1000%? Who else but Jagaban? Need I mention the Primary Healthcare Centers?
Even hatred cannot blind your eyes from seeing that the achievements of Jagaban is too glaring and his template is still being adhered to till date.
Re: Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? by MetaPhysical: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Siwel25:
I have noticed that most critics of Jagaban prefer to attack his age and health instead of comparing their Candidates' records with his. What are they afraid of? Is that not 3rd World mentality? How come they cannot point to how their candidates increased revenue or re-engineered the masterplan of their states as Governor? Why is it only convenient for them to attack his health and age?

Is it because they are rooting for empty barrels?

This is a very good question for other states to answer, but in Lagos we know Tinubu's work is not anything spectacular. He appeared to be a maestro because in the land of the blind he was a one eyed man. When you look at how Lagos commerce has been dominated by outsiders and that every succeeding governor credit Tinubu for it, Lagosians will not be at all delighted in him and his legacy. A primary example is that of Dangote refinery and the outcome of overturn of control in Apapa and Tin Can from Yoruba merchants to Fulani merchants.

Tinubu betrayed AD, to survive the betrayal he embraced the center. It's in record.
Re: Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
MetaPhysical:

This is a very good question for other states to answer, but in Lagos we know Tinubu's work is not anything spectacular. He appeared to be a maestro because in the land of the blind he was a one eyed man. When you look at how Lagos commerce has been dominated by outsiders and that every succeeding governor credit Tinubu for it, Lagosians will not be at all delighted in him and his legacy. A primary example is that of Dangote refinery and the outcome of overturn of control in Apapa and Tin Can from Yoruba merchants to Fulani merchants.

Tinubu betrayed AD, to survive the betrayal he embraced the center. It's in record.

Betrayed which AD? He moved with his allies to form another party. He could have joined the PDP like other desperate politicians but he was loyal to his allies. The AD had lost relevance and was becoming an extension of Afenifere so Jagaban had to move. Tinubu's work is spectacular because his templates are still being followed and it is generating results. Everytime you see BRT lanes and Buses, say a prayer for Jagaban. Anytime you see thousands of LASTMA officers who are bread winners today, remember to bless Tinubu. His footprints are everywhere in Lagos. Only Fashola can boast of a better record but that is because Tinubu had laid the foundation for Fashola's projects. Gba fun oga e!
Re: Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? by MetaPhysical: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Siwel25:

Betrayed which AD? He moved with his allies to form another party. He could have joined the PDP like other desperate politicians but he was loyal to his allies. The AD had lost relevance and was becoming an extension of Afenifere so Jagaban had to move. Tinubu's work is spectacular because his templates are still being followed and it is generating results. Everytime you see BRT lanes and Buses, say a prayer for Jagaban. Anytime you see thousands of LASTMA officers who are bread winners today, remember to bless Tinubu. His footprints are everywhere in Lagos. Only Fashola can boast of a better record but that is because Tinubu had laid the foundation for Fashola's projects. Gba fun oga e!

BRT lanes and even metro train transit were original develoment framework under Jakande. The current president, Buhari, killed the ongoing construction after he seized power from civilians. You can do bojuju for non-Lagosians, it will not work on me. They were not Tinubu's idea or development plan.

The only footprint left by Tinubu is the conversion of Lagosians endowment to the hands of fulani.
Re: Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
MetaPhysical:

BRT lanes and even metro train transit were original develoment framework under Jakande. The current president, Buhari, killed the ongoing construction after he seized power from civilians. You can do bojuju for non-Lagosians, it will not work on me. They were not Tinubu's idea or development plan.

The only footprint left by Tinubu is the conversion of Lagosians endowment to the hands of fulani.

Loooooooooooooooooolz. There is nothing more ridiculous than that. Why didnt u say it was conceived under Lord Lugard. I will not reply you again cos u just showed that you cannot be objective. Jakande conceived the idea of BRT? Hilarious!
Re: Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? by MetaPhysical: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Siwel25:

Loooooooooooooooooolz. There is nothing more ridiculous than that. Why didnt u say it was conceived under Lord Lugard. I will not reply you again cos u just showed that you cannot be objective. Jakande conceived the idea of BRT? Hilarious!

You freaks will jump online to say rubbish and falsify records on Lagos but when indigenes of Lagos call you out with authentic history and irrefutable facts you throw up more rubbish.

It seems that name BRT is gold to you. You are absorbed in the illusive form, irrespective of the origin of the substance.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
aribisala0:

Tinubu is on record as saying publicly that Fashola did not get there on merit
I am sorry you seem to have difficulty with reasoning. To say Fashola got there on merit has to be on objective criteria which must be determined A PRIORI and not after the event. Not by some Machiavellian rationalization that "HE DID WELL THEREFORE HE GOT THERE ON MERIT" no it is about HOW he got there
I really do not know where you get your definition of nepotism. Assuming without conceding it is right.
Tinubu has made scores of choices NOT ONE so limiting analysis of nepotism to ONE CHOICE is very shallow.
Your point is not rational. The moment you prefix your argument with "any reasonable person...........
you lose any claim to being reasonable yourself. Who is the judge of reasonableness and by what criteria. I doubt that you are from Lagos state.
APC has not achieved anything in Human development in Lagos in 20 + years , specifically I am talking about Health and education. What is the state of public schools and health facilities? Is there potable water?Tinubu could not have his knee replacement in Lagos and once advised Fashola to sack striking doctors.
Osinbajo's child recently graduated from Birmingham University.
They may fool the naive with concrete and steel but Lagos State has HUMAN indigenes not atorunrinwa and the government has done nothing for them except acquire their lands for their friends and family. THAT IS NEPOTISM my dear friend

See grammar. You suppose win Gammy award. grin
Re: Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? by 1862tww: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Very intelligent observation.

When talking about Peter Obi, they concentrate on some virtual achievements which actually exist only on papers or at best on the Internet.

When talking about Tinubu on the other hand, they deliberately avoid his stewardship, rather they concentrate on his age.

Ask them the age of their god presidents Donald Trump and Joe Biden, they shift the goal post and rather insult you down to your forefathers.

Igbos are brainless animals.
[/s]
Re: Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? by aribisala0(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2022
Buhari decided to give out 774000 jobs on the basis of local government areas

Lagos state the most populated state would be entitled to 20000 because it has 20 local government areas.
Kano State would get 44000. WHY?? Those are the kinds of issues that matter to us NOT TINUBU and his FAMILY

Because none of those around Tinubu is from Lagos State they cannot advocate for Lagos.
Instead they advocate for their pockets

Eventually those jobs were to be shared through Tinubu's daughter and MC Oluomo.

Tinubu's disciples would tell us that is ON MERIT

Now we hear Sanwo-Olu has appointed MC Oluomo as Manager of Parks in Lagos

Again that is based on MERIT we are likely to be told

Lagos indigenes are not as stupid as some would like to think

Those of you who think Tinubu is going anywhere are in for a very nasty surprise

Let me tell you something. Do not expect any Yoruba solidarity when he is disgraced.
The coward has been totally silent on the herdsmen issue except to ask
WHERE ARE THE COW

He came out to call Obasanjo EXPIRED MILK to please his Fulani friends

How many Fulanis would do that for him
We saw photos of his child puling the beard of Rilwan Akiolu
we have not forgotten when he called Yoruba Obas Atenuje

If you love him advise him

Sigidi ti o ni ki won gbe oun l'odo lo we o setan a ti kan abukun

1 Like

Re: Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? by BlackBaron: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2022
Siwel25:

What better Legacy can a Governor have than being the one who created almost all the working agencies today in Lagos? Whose concept was the BRT buses? Who created LIRS and went about orchestrating financial re-engineering that multiplied the IGR of Lagos by over 1000%? Who else but Jagaban? Need I mention the Primary Healthcare Centers?
Even hatred cannot blind your eyes from seeing that the achievements of Jagaban is too glaring and his template is still being adhered to till date.

Even struggling to mention his achievements.
Giving you crumbs and not knowing better because of lack of exposure.

Primary health centres that can't take care of Tinubu's health?

IGR is not rocket science considering the level of enterprises and population in Lagos. It would have been sincere if he's not thieving 10% of Lagos taxes. Already a criminal offence in law abiding countries.

BRT, also manned by his nephew and clearly inadequate for the whole state. Another example of state capture.
Re: Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? by aribisala0(m): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2022
The only thing those supporting Tinubu will achieve is to ensure that the presidency does not come to he SW

That is not a bad thing

There is no benefit that Presidency will bring to the PEOPLE of the SW it may do for some politicians and their families but not getting it will help us focus on reality and not unnecessary distraction of individual ambition.

Tinubu, His wife, Aregbesola, Lai Mohammed, MC Oluomo, Fayemi, Iyaloja General of West Africa and the rest of them are not going there in my interest

PICTURE OF TINUBU's CHILD and OBA of LAGOS

Tinubu calls Yoruba Oba's Atenuje
Obasanjo is Expired Milk

Re: Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? by Obagofixxy: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Siwel25:

I doubt you even know the meaning of IGR so why will i stoop down to argue with you? This thread is for learned people who want to discuss about performance and competence not 'Beer Parlour Newscasters'...

And you think i don't know what am saying, oga rest joor
Re: Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2022
BlackBaron:

Even struggling to mention his achievements.
Giving you crumbs and not knowing better because of lack of exposure.

Primary health centres that can't take care of Tinubu's health?

IGR is not rocket science considering the level of enterprises and population in Lagos. It would have been sincere if he's not thieving 10% of Lagos taxes. Already a criminal offence in law abiding countries.

BRT, also manned by his nephew and clearly inadequate for the whole state. Another example of state capture.

Thank God u did not deny those achievements. How come the likes of Marwa and others did not take advantage of those advantages to rake in billions for Lagos? Please Oga, mention your candidate and compare. Are u ashamed of your candidate's records? Why concentrating your attention on Tinubu?
Re: Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Till now, Not a single critic of Tinubu has brought forward ONE name to challenge his achievements and record. They know there is no competition here. All they do is attack Jagaban instead of promoting the empty barrels they call Vibrant Candidates.
Re: Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? by BlackBaron: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Siwel25:

Thank God u did not deny those achievements. How come the likes of Marwa and others did not take advantage of those advantages to rake in billions for Lagos? Please Oga, mention your candidate and compare. Are u ashamed of your candidate's records? Why concentrating your attention on Tinubu?

Marwa (even though a thief) was better than criminal overlord Tinubu. Agberos were entirely off the streets and least under the semblance of military regime, did little he could do.

I don't need to have a candidate to warn against a grand schemer and no good politician like Tinubu. Nor can he pay me cos he'll fail my integrity test as a thief and robber of people's hopes and aspirations.

The only thing your crumbs feeding boss has is decades of experience in corruption and not forgetting his stints as a launderer for drugs. This is whom you want to be our President at this critical time? Lol
Re: Why Are Critics Of Tinubu Afraid To Discuss His Record As Governor? by olisaEze(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
If we’re going to speak sensibly and not sentimentally I’d say the poor handling of the Lekki tollgate murder by Tinubu is all the indication any one needs to know that he’ll make one helluva terrible President! His utterances wen his speech writers are not around lack cohesion and are devoid of empathy, eg his initially reported statement of "where are the cows" when he came to pay condolence to Pa Fashoranti on the murder of his daughter on Ore road. It’s okay to admire someone, but far more expedient to know that 'I love you' & 'I will die for you' have two different endings in store for you! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria 1980s Vs Nigeria 2022 / Breaking: Arewa Forum Leader Hakeem Ahmed Backs Peter Obi / The Total Registered Voters As At May 30th 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.