Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Countries To Visit From India To Strengthen My Passport For US Travel Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Countries To Visit From India To Strengthen My Passport For US Travel Visa? (354 Views)

Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) / JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) / Should I Renounce My Nigerian Passport For A Thailand Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Countries To Visit From India To Strengthen My Passport For US Travel Visa? by rajendersingh: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
My sis is a Green card holder, living in US since 2019, and now I want to visit her, like for a month, and ever year. But she is saying me to visit some countries, especially European ones, so that my US travel visa approval chances gets stringer. Can anyone share their views on it?
Re: Countries To Visit From India To Strengthen My Passport For US Travel Visa? by Ebubu: 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
rajendersingh:
My sis is a Green card holder, living in US since 2019, and now I want to visit her, like for a month, and ever year. But she is saying me to visit some countries, especially European ones, so that my US travel visa approval chances gets stringer. Can anyone share their views on it?
do you have money for the travels?
Re: Countries To Visit From India To Strengthen My Passport For US Travel Visa? by Kilotat: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
rajendersingh:
OP. Your sister is right, US don't give out Visa's to new travellers except a religious leader like a priest or something close to that. You have to have experience in travelling to boost your chances.
Australian Visa is the most valuable visa on a Passport. Then UK, Germany,France is alright too. GoodLuck
Ebubu:
do you have money for the travels?
that is not the question she asked.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Travel From Aba To Abakpa / Who Are The Jukun Tribe? / Nigerians In Germany, And Other Tuition Fee Countries, Please Share Your Experie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.