Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default (21270 Views)

Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments / Russia Will Use Nuclear Weapons When Under Threat - Dmitry Peskov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by adefitim(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
olas24u:

That is what your country can easily suffer from, in the future. Many nations with thinkers are observing the situation. Nigeria has 40billion dollars and it can also be siezed in the future if they don't fall online. Pakistan already suffers from outside just because of corrupt generals in that country.

You’re a man with full knowledge

1 Like

Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by LIVEGOESON1: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
sapoye:
Like for Putin Share for Buhari
watin consign bubu with this?
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by Flier: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
careytommy37:
Russians really know how to play this mind games.
This statement will come in handy in the long future. cool
Its nonsense! Not a game
Are they going to ship the ruble in containers or what? How is it possible to be paid without intermediary bank ? Putin keep decieving his people
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by gaddafe(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
olas24u:

I think its good for a country to build prosperity first before nuclear. They generate less than 5000 Megawatts, you need to 70,000 to industralize a country.

See I can't type. What I said requires careful planning in different phases. I can't start explaining the phases and plans here as even you will get bored of reading the lengthy note. We could have achieved what I said above if we had remained neutral in this conflict and maintain our stance of non-aligned nation. Then putting the interest of Nigeria first, we would have the opportunity to render assistance to Russia. Trust me they would have loved what we had to offer. And in exchange they would have developed some technology for us that could help the country. But all that is now wishful thinking as our president has made his stand known. What a foolish set of leadership God blessed us with.

olas24u:

Cairo is a city in Egypt, it generates 25,000 megawatts, Tokyo is a city in Japan, it generates 60,000 megawatts, so you need to increase it to make an impact. Its deliberate act. Economic hitmen.

***Edited***
For those quoting me talking of electricity. ask yourself why we cannot develop coal and industrialize the country? The reason is because Nigeria is a signatory to some bullshit agreement with the west not to use coal as a source of energy because of global warming. Russia was against this agreement and claimed it was a means of enslaving the 3rd world countries. This is one of what I'm trying to explain above. This is the opportunity to cut off from that agreement and ask Russia for assistance in developing coal and move further from here. Damn the consequences of global warming. This is one of what I said I couldn't type, there are more of these.

4 Likes

Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by VirileNelly2420: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
adedace:
Putin will soon be history
Mark my words!!
It's better to keep indelible history dan living insignificantly...

Putin will be remembered. What about u??
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by VirileNelly2420: 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
olisaEze:
The first time Russia moved from a Cold War to an economic war with the United States it broke into many tiny bits. This time around they might be totally crushed as a lot more countries owe their economic stability to the US than Russia.

Power Lesson 2 : If the small opponent you have attacked is spiritually backed by a bigger demon, employ the tactics of the first lesson in defense, beat a hasty retreat! He who fights and runs away lives to run away another day!! grin
Dats if only u regard d supposed so-called bigger demon.

U think Russia worship US as ur sh!thole country does?

Calm down

1 Like

Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by VirileNelly2420: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
israelmao:
Was the loan collected in rubles?
Nd u xpect dem to pluck out dia scrotum nd give u in place of Dollar?

Anytime u ready to collect ur money in dollar, unblock dia account and have ur money.

Else, u rumble in rubles!

2 Likes

Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by frankputer: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
please use the frozen money to rebuild UKERINE BACK
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by peggywebbs(f): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nigerians be fighting Ukraine-Russian war like Call of Duty. If only they know how much propaganda they've been fed by the US. You still think they are a superpower? I naf I naf.

Anyway, Russia and China are ready for them. US used it's hands to create its enemies. There's no amount of propaganda that can cover their weaknesses anymore. The new world order is set, it's the strongest that would be on top. By the way, I still maintain, na we go still suffer am. Diesel is still expensive by the way, don't think Russia is getting broke at all.

4 Likes

Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by peggywebbs(f): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Really? You think that's how international law and politics works? No country has any legal right to spend another country's money, you're asking for world war. Sanction and Freezes yes, but not spend. That money will remain and even yield interest. Russia will collect every penny back.

Here
https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/irans-frozen-funds-how-much-is-really-there-and-how-will-they-be-used-45913
frankputer:
please use the frozen money to rebuild UKERINE BACK

2 Likes

Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by obonujoker(m): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Uprightness100:
[s]It will be quite difficult to pull Russia down.
We are in the End of the Endtimes and GOD HIMSELF is shaking the Endtimes actor and propping them to react.

GOD ALMIGHTY is the one who runs this earth.
Russia is One of GOD ALMIGHTY Major Endtimes actors.

In Course of carrying out her Endtimes Assignment, her time will come when she will brought low and wasted. But as for now, all these sanctions will do little or nothing to her. She will brought low when GOD ALMIGHTY hooks her down to Israel, with Iran,turkey and some other nations to fight Israel for her Wealth .

Israel,Iran, China, turkey, Sudan , Ethiopia, and a host of other Nations in the MiddleEast are also Major actors.

America is not seen in the Endtimes nations as she is the Mystery Babylon Falls in the book of revelation.

Folks! There is no more time! Anyday ! Anymoment, the RAPTURE of saints will Happen.[/s]

Jejely humble yourself and run to JESUS Christ so as not to left behind to lament and cry, Had I know!

As usual.

The only meaningful and important thing is left.
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by obonujoker(m): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
BotherMleeper:

So nairaland is still the womb that spawns shameless copycats.

Righteousness2 found infamy, and that obviously spurred you to clone him.

He's the same
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by Opak001(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
olisaEze:
The first time Russia moved from a Cold War to an economic war with the United States it broke into many tiny bits. This time around they might be totally crushed as a lot more countries owe their economic stability to the US than Russia.

Power Lesson 2 : If the small opponent you have attacked is spiritually backed by a bigger demon, employ the tactics of the first lesson in defense, beat a hasty retreat! He who fights and runs away lives to run away another day!! grin
if Russia should run from this fight,they are completely weakened for ever,and will be invaded by a lesser power,backed by more stronger force
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by olas24u(f): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
gaddafe:

See I can't type. What I said requires careful planning in different phases. I can't start explaining the phases and plans here as even you will get bored of reading the lengthy note. We could have achieved what I said above if we had remained neutral in this conflict and maintain our stance of non-aligned nation. Then putting the interest igeria first, we would have the opportunity to render assistance to Russia. Trust me they would have loved what we had to offer. And in exchange they would have developed some technology for us that could help the country. But all that is now wishful thinking as our president has made his stand known. What a foolish set of leadership God blessed us with.

These sets of people do not care, I was thinking about the Chinese models. They concentrated on elevation of people, it is the only country that was able to achieve it, 400million people out of poverty, they are still not showing any military power, despite their advancement, they are still concentrating on prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by olas24u(f): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
gaddafe:

See I can't type. What I said requires careful planning in different phases. I can't start explaining the phases and plans here as even you will get bored of reading the lengthy note. We could have achieved what I said above if we had remained neutral in this conflict and maintain our stance of non-aligned nation. Then putting the interest of Nigeria first, we would have the opportunity to render assistance to Russia. Trust me they would have loved what we had to offer. And in exchange they would have developed some technology for us that could help the country. But all that is now wishful thinking as our president has made his stand known. What a foolish set of leadership God blessed us with.
You know the Chinese government have phd students in most countries of the world. Any new innovation or something they have never seen before, they must report back to a particular ministry, and that ministry must produce a prototype in 24hrs,

1 Like

Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by olas24u(f): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
gaddafe:

You know they now plant cocoa, and they have a machine that will peel it, same with toys in yoruba language, pounded yam machine, vulganizer machines.

1 Like

Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by olas24u(f): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
gaddafe:

Cairo is a city in Egypt, it generates 25,000 megawatts, Tokyo is a city in Japan, it generates 60,000 megawatts, so you need to increase it to make an impact. Its deliberate act. Economic hitmen.

1 Like

Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by olas24u(f): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
gaddafe:

You also need the steel Ajaokuta to develop

1 Like

Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
adedace:
Putin will soon be history
Mark my words!!
your words only counts on Nairaland a faceless forum. grin
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Pink Europeans killings themselves and black Naigerians are on here taking sides. The same Pink people are sponsoring terrorist that are blowing things up in naigeria. grin what a weird irony?
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by jom28gy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Russian is a hard nut, to break,Na una go tire,

1 Like

Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by Idaytesj29(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Puremaker8:
Make dem settled
This is a war between US and Russia, Ukraine just been used as a battle field.

People don't want to understand this. And its not the first time a country will used as scape goat. Look at Congo.
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by careytommy37(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Flier:
Its nonsense! Not a game
Are they going to ship the ruble in containers or what? How is it possible to be paid without intermediary bank ? Putin keep decieving his people

Whose fault is it if there are no banks to receive their funds? Russia's?

1 Like

Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by pegix(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Uprightness100:
It will be quite difficult to pull Russia down.
We are in the End of the Endtimes and GOD HIMSELF is shaking the Endtimes actor and propping them to react.

GOD ALMIGHTY is the one who runs this earth.
Russia is One of GOD ALMIGHTY Major Endtimes actors.

In Course of carrying out her Endtimes Assignment, her time will come when she will brought low and wasted. But as for now, all these sanctions will do little or nothing to her. She will brought low when GOD ALMIGHTY hooks her down to Israel, with Iran,turkey and some other nations to fight Israel for her Wealth .

Israel,Iran, China, turkey, Sudan , Ethiopia, and a host of other Nations in the MiddleEast are also Major actors.

America is not seen in the Endtimes nations as she is the Mystery Babylon Falls in the book of revelation.

Folks! There is no more time! Anyday ! Anymoment, the RAPTURE of saints will Happen.

Jejely humble yourself and run to JESUS Christ so as not to left behind to lament and cry, Had I know!

israel aint got no wealth

Much of her lands are semi deserted and not even as rich as the half of russia
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by Mike23r: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
DJGiore:
USA is wrong with this sanction, countries will think twice before having their reserve in dollars and will try as much to be less dependent on west control......thank God is there is China and they know these before now.... download best of puttin dj mix on naija dj mix .com

check first if china itsef no get d reserve in dolls
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
seunny4lif:
Well, Russia just said its not only USA that knew how to print paper money.
Let see what will happen as those countries need their money, meaning they have to convert it to Dollar or Euro themselves cheesy cheesy cheesy
We need this in Africa, big time.
Africa countries need to learn now, keep your money in Gold and save it at home.
Yesterday was Libya, Iraq, Venezuela,
Today is Russia,
tomorrow maybe Nigeria
You are very correct
Gadafi was a true visionary leader
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by Walkee: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
klarry79:
They will soon empmy their stock of Rubles and resort to printing like paper. At some point folks will reject such payments
they have lots of gold, oil, gas, titanium nickel and wheat. The moment Saudi Arabia and China dump dollars, USA will look for excuse to start world war 3 because that's the end of USA and their lazy population collecting printed dollars as unemployment and covid benefits
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by olisaEze(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Dats if only u regard d supposed so-called bigger demon.

U think Russia worship US as ur sh!thole country does?

Calm down

I think u need to take ur own advice and be calmin dan first. Ure too dark to be a native to Russia so I don’t understand why ure helping Putin cry over my comment! grin
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by BotherMleeper(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
obonujoker:

He's the same

So I gather
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by VirileNelly2420: 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
olisaEze:

I think u need to take ur own advice and be calmin dan first. Ure too dark to be a native to Russia so I don’t understand why ure helping Putin cry over my comment! grin
Lol.. meanwhile, am too yellow to b African. grin
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by olisaEze(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Lol.. meanwhile, am too yellow to b African. grin

We’ve got Africans lighter than yellow, a good population of South Africans would agree. grin
Re: Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default by calcal: 1:20am On Apr 07, 2022
If not Russia is a very corrupt country their revenue is too much for its population.

Russia not importing oil,

Russia not importing most food,

not importing arms

Russia produces almost what it needs

50% of their population lives in the village and they are self-sufficient.

The sanction won't affect most of their population since they are villagers.

Like those chechens don't even know what is sanction and how its gonna affect them. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... / Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God / Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.