Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone (1868 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
Jehovah's Witness doctrine is not from the Bible alone
by Matt Slick | Dec 6, 2008 | Jehovah's Witnesses, World Religions

Many of the Jehovah's Witnesses will tell you that they derive their doctrines from the Bible and only from the Bible. In reality, they derive their doctrines from what the Watchtower says about the Bible. The following are various quotes that demonstrate this fact.

1. If the Witness says he learns his theology by reading the Bible alone, then he contradicts the Watchtower which says that is not possible:
1.1. "Let us face the fact that no matter how much Bible reading we have done, we would never have learned the truth on our own. We would not have discovered the truth regarding Jehovah, his purposes and attributes, the meaning and importance of his name, the Kingdom, Jesus' ransom, the difference between God's organization and Satan's, nor why God has permitted wickedness," (Watchtower, Dec. 1, 1990, p. 19).
1.2. "Thus the Bible is an organizational book and belongs to the Christian congregation as an organization, not to individuals, regardless of how sincerely they may believe that they can interpret the Bible," (Watchtower, Oct. 1, 1967, p. 587).

2. Additionally, the Watchtower says only its organization understands the Bible
2.1."Only this organization functions for Jehovah's purpose and to his praise. To it alone God's Sacred Word, the Bible, is not a sealed book," (Watchtower, July 1, 1973, p. 402).
2:2. "All who want to understand the Bible should appreciate that the "greatly diversified wisdom of God" can become known only through Jehovah's channel of communication, the faithful and discreet slave," (Watchtower, Oct. 1, 1994, p. 8).

3. Therefore, whatever argument the JW offers is not from their understanding of the Bible but from the Watchtower's interpretation of it.
3.1. Can the Watchtower be trusted and especially since it has made false prophecies?
3.1.1. " . . . the ‘battle of the great day of God Almighty’ (Revelation 16:14), which will end in A.D. 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth's present rulership, is already commenced," (The Time Is at Hand, 1908 edition, p. 101).
3.1.2. "The date 1925 is even more distinctly indicated by the Scriptures than 1914," (Watchtower, Sept. 1, 1922, p. 262).
3.1.3. "Our thought is, that 1925 is definitely settled by the Scriptures. As to Noah, the Christian now has much more upon which to base his faith than Noah had upon which to base his faith in a coming deluge," (Watchtower, Apr. 1, 1923, p. 106).
3.1.4. "Receiving the gift, the marching children clasped it to them, not a toy or plaything for idle pleasure, but the Lord's provided instrument for most effective work in the remaining months before Armageddon," (Watchtower, Sept. 15, 1941, p. 288).
3.1.5. "There was a measure of disappointment on the part of Jehovah's faithful ones on earth concerning the years 1917, 1918, and 1925, which disappointment lasted for a time . . . and they also learned to quit fixing dates," (Vindication, p. 338).
3.1.6. "Why are you looking forward to 1975?" (Watchtower, Aug. 15, 1968, p. 494).

4. The Watchtower says if you read the Bible alone, you'll become a Trinitarian.
4.1. "From time to time, there have arisen from among the ranks of Jehovah's people those, who, like the original Satan, have adopted an independent, fault finding attitude . . . They say that it is sufficient to read the Bible exclusively, either alone or in small groups at home. But, strangely, through such ï’Bible reading,' they have reverted right back to the apostate doctrines that commentaries by Christendom’s clergy were teaching 100 years ago . . . " (Watchtower, Aug. 15, 1981).
4.2. What are the apostate doctrines of 100 years ago? Why the Trinity of course.

Obviously, the Watchtower organization tells its members what to believe. From the last quote, we can clearly see that the Bible teaches Trinitarianism since that is what we would conclude if we simply read the Bible without the Watchtower guiding our thoughts.

Source

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
1. If the Witness says he learns his theology by reading the Bible alone, then he contradicts the Watchtower which says that is not possible:

Continue Reading

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by cornelboy(f): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Obviously, the Watchtower organization tells its members what to believe. From the last quote, we can clearly see that the Bible teaches Trinitarianism since that is what we would conclude if we simply read the Bible without the Watchtower guiding our thoughts.

Of course you can see the idea of trinity in the Bible. (God is three in one or one in three)
While some see the idea of unitary.
(Jesus is the one God. He's the Father himself).

The question for you is; what was the idea of the first generation Christians that were obviously inspired by the holy spirit?

Did Peter, Paul or any of the apostles believe in trinity or one GOD the Father? 1 Corinthians 8:6
Did Jesus teach trinity or one true GOD the Father? John 17:3

If not for the Watchtower interpretation, there's no way I would have known the truth.

We have been fed with too much lies by the mother of all church (Roman Catholic).

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by sonmvayina(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Christianity and "New Testament "which one came first?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by Tickles001(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
I'm not a Jehova witness, but I believe their teachings more than that of the Catholics and pentecostals.

I will talk later on the trinity thing

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Lol.... MaxInDHouse, Janosky and Cornelboy won't like this grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by Janosky: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
Jehovah's Witness doctrine is not from the Bible alone
by Matt Slick | Dec 6, 2008 | Jehovah's Witnesses, World Religions

Many of the Jehovah's Witnesses will tell you that they derive their doctrines from the Bible and only from the Bible.

In reality, they derive their doctrines from what the Watchtower says about the Bible. The following are various quotes that demonstrate this fact.

Thus the Bible is an organizational book and belongs to the Christian congregation as an organization, not to individuals, regardless of how sincerely they may believe that they can interpret the Bible,” (Watchtower, Oct. 1, 1967, p. 587).
Additionally, the Watchtower says only its organization understands the Bible
“Only this organization functions for Jehovah’s purpose and to his praise. To it alone God’s Sacred Word, the Bible, is not a sealed book,” (Watchtower, July 1, 1973, p. 402).
“All who want to understand the Bible should appreciate that the “greatly diversified wisdom of God” can become known only through Jehovah’s channel of communication, the faithful and discreet slave,” (Watchtower, Oct. 1, 1994, p. cool.

Continue Reading

JWs are very correct.
"The Bible is an organizational book".
"Teaching of the apostles"... Is "Apostles " a one man Sole Proprietor/Pastorpreneur popular in Christendom?

@ Acts 2:42 & Acts 15:2-28, is the teaching of the apostles coming from a sole proprietor/ Pastorpreneur who climbs the pulpit every week and dish out to gullible sheeples whatever suits his whim?
Not at all, no way !!!!

Revelation 1:1 is instructive - Jehovah gives the revelations to Jesus his son, Jesus sends it to angels, from angels to John & from John to all of JEHOVAH'S servants.

Jehovah's Organizational structure is luminous in Revelation 1:1 & Acts chapter 15 vs 2-29

That is why Paul's teaching can NOT conflict with Peter's or John's gospel.
The same procedure among Jehovah's servants today.

Carm.org made references to Trinity.
Oga, you have dodged 3 simple questions I asked you grin grin grin grin

3 simple questions wey OLAADEGBU no fit answer:
Acts 2:33-36, did God resurrect himself?
Or you mean God resurrect another GOD?
Did God give himself this command: "Sit at my right hand?"

Oga, send these questions to your Trinity Mentors,carm.org, grin grin.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by haddeylium(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
I feel compelled to comment here even though I really don't want to. Obviously, The comments here will be varying depending on who are JWs and who are not. It's understandable cos' everyone will be providing answers based on their knowledge.

But two things are certain.

ONE

Jehovah’s Witnesses do not base our beliefs on the Quran, or on the Tanakh only, or the Book of Mormon..

We believe the Bible is the Word of God and base all of our doctrines and our worship on the Bible.

So, from that standpoint, yes: the religion of Jehovah’s Witnesses is biblical.

TWO

A different approach would be whether our interpretation of the Bible is correct or not.

Obviously, Jehovah’s Witnesses will tell you that it is. And those who believe in the Bible but belong to a different religion or a different theological trend so to speak will tell you that it isn’t.

The key is knowing why we believe what we believe, why we find it so convincing.
Is there any of Jehovah's witnesses teaching you find confusing? Why don't you bring it up and let's discuss with your own Bible?(If you have a Bible handy)
Or is it the practical applications of those scriptures?

Now it is difficult to talk to us in person, but if you visit our official website you’ll find a lot of information.
JW.org

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
Lol.... MaxInDHouse, Janosky and Cornelboy won't like this grin grin grin

I agreed with this 100% because Jesus said about his future followers:

“I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word" John 17:20

So according to Jesus there will be some who are given the spirit to TEACH others {Matthew 28:20} while the Holy Spirit TEACHES this ones {John 14:26} they in turn will be TEACHING others in the congregation! Hebrews 13:7,17 compare to Matthew 24:45

Therefore it is impossible for anyone to pick up the Bible, read and understand without those given the spirit to TEACH others {Ephesians 4:11} that's why there's contradictions everywhere as each person just wake up one day and gather people in a place only to become their pastor then start contradicting the others so that all of them are claiming huge religious titles yet there's no unity unlike Jehovah's Witnesses who are united globally in the same line of thought! John 17:22

It's God's plan to bring millions of people together under one umbrella and make them surrender weapons so that they're no longer training for wars {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} is what your friend is against not Jehovah's Witnesses.

He has been blinded by Satan who is the God of confusion {2Corinthians 4:4} so that the fine WORKS of God's Holy Spirit which has produced good fruit in the midst of imperfect humans that what he is condemning unknowingly! Matthew 12:31-32

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
cornelboy:

Of course you can see the idea of trinity in the Bible. (God is three in one or one in three)
While some see the idea of unitary.
(Jesus is the one God. He's the Father himself).

The question for you is; what was the idea of the first generation Christians that were obviously inspired by the holy spirit?

Did Peter, Paul or any of the apostles believe in trinity or one GOD the Father? 1 Corinthians 8:6
Did Jesus teach trinity or one true GOD the Father? John 17:3

If not for the Watchtower interpretation, there's no way I would have known the truth.

We have been fed with too much lies by the mother of all church (Roman Catholic).

This thread is about JW's doctrines not being wholly from the Bible. You should tell us why the doctrine of the Holy Trinity is not in the Bible according to your Watchtower literature.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by cornelboy(f): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

This thread is about JW's doctrines not being wholly from the Bible. You should tell us why the doctrine of the Holy Trinity is not in the Bible according to your Watchtower literature.
Pls can you tell me which other book the JWs based their literature on besides the Bible?

Is the trinity doctrine in the Bible?
Who are the first people to believe in the trinity?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by achorladey: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Watchtower of November 1,1917, published a year after Russell’s death,
contained an article titled:

“A Tribute to the Seventh Messenger.” In part,

it said: The great drama of the Gospel Age opened with the apostle Paul as the chief messenger, or angel, to the Church. It closes with Pastor Russell as the seventh and last messenger to the Church militant. For the other five epochs of the Church, the Lord provided messengers in the order named;

St. John, Arius, Waldo, Wycliffe and Luther.

Each in his turn bore the message due to be understood during the epoch he represented.

The two most prominent messengers, however, are the first and the last: St. Paul and Pastor Russell

Where in the Bible can you find such teachings? grin grin grin grin grin

This are the numerous examples that their teachings are not wholly from the Bible. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:59am On Apr 07, 2022
cornelboy:

Pls can you tell me which other book the JWs based their literature on besides the Bible?

Watchtower literature.

cornelboy:

Is the trinity doctrine in the Bible?

Can you find the word 'grandfather' in the authorised version of the bible?

cornelboy:

Who are the first people to believe in the trinity?

Bible believers and not Watchtower believers. cool
Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I agreed with this 100% because Jesus said about his future followers:

“I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word" John 17:20

So according to Jesus there will be some who are given the spirit to TEACH others {Matthew 28:20} while the Holy Spirit TEACHES this ones {John 14:26} they in turn will be TEACHING others in the congregation! Hebrews 13:7,17 compare to Matthew 24:45

Therefore it is impossible for anyone to pick up the Bible, read and understand without those given the spirit to TEACH others {Ephesians 4:11} that's why there's contradictions everywhere as each person just wake up one day and gather people in a place only to become their pastor then start contradicting the others so that all of them are claiming huge religious titles yet there's no unity unlike Jehovah's Witnesses who are united globally in the same line of thought! John 17:22

It's God's plan to bring millions of people together under one umbrella and make them surrender weapons so that they're no longer training for wars {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} is what your friend is against not Jehovah's Witnesses.

He has been blinded by Satan who is the God of confusion {2Corinthians 4:4} so that the fine WORKS of God's Holy Spirit which has produced good fruit in the midst of imperfect humans that what he is condemning unknowingly! Matthew 12:31-32

Lol... MaxInDHouse the comedian you failed to quote the scripture that says:

Heb 8:11 - None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them

Under the new covenant all can know and understand God because all have access to the scriptures

grin grin grin grin grin

Mad max... keep deceiving and being deceived.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by edoairways: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Tickles001:
I'm not a Jehova witness, but I believe their teachings more than that of the Catholics and pentecostals.

I will talk later on the trinity thing
They teach heresies especially as it relates to blood transfusion. Their argument against it is too weak especially their scriptural backing

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by Tickles001(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2022
edoairways:

They teach heresies
No. They don't.

They draw their teachings from the bible even more than most motivational pentecostal churches out there.

The thing is just that people don't usually welcome the truth. Especially, when it challenges what they've been raised to believe.

The blood transfusion thing is a different issue. I don't totally agree with them on that one.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... MaxInDHouse the comedian you failed to quote the scripture that says:

Heb 8:11 - None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them

Under the new covenant all can know and understand God because all have access to the scriptures

grin grin grin grin grin

Mad max... keep deceiving and being deceived.

You quoted the scripture out of context Sir!

Paul was here referring to the time when God's Kingdom has taken over from worldly authorities {Daniel 2:44} it has been prophesied {Jeremiah 31:31-34} but for the main time Apostle Paul urges all JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES to remain OBEDIENT to the teachings of the GOVERNING BODY:

Remember those who are taking the lead among you, who have spoken the word of God to you, and as you contemplate how their conduct turns out, imitate their faith! Hebrews 13:7

Be obedient to those who are taking the lead among you and be submissive, for they are keeping watch over you as those who will render an account, so that they may do this with joy and not with sighing, for this would be damaging to you. Hebrews 13:17

No wonder Jesus' command says

Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,  teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things! Matthew 28:19-2

So Jesus emphasized on the need for some to continue TEACHING others in his group until the conclusion of the system of things when such will no longer be! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by achorladey: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tickles001:

No. They don't.

They draw their teachings from the bible even more than most motivational pentecostal churches out there.

The thing is just that people don't usually welcome the truth. Especially, when it challenges what they've been raised to believe.

The blood transfusion thing is a different issue. I don't totally agree with them on that one.

No. They don't.

Where in the Bible did it say Jesus returned spiritually in 1914? We go see whether they teach heresies or not.

In reality most motivational pentecostal churches too draw out their teachings from the bible. Case closed. They can draw more from the Bible and merry go round with it in circles without really going anywhere with it.

Na the same denominator Jehovah’s witnesses share regarding the truth. They too don't welcome the truth when it goes against their established policies, process and procedures.

The blood transfusion thing is a different issue. I don't totally agree with them on that one

Na you talk sey they don't preach HERESIES. Why is the blood issue different grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by Janosky: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tickles001:

No. They don't.

Sir, You're on point,as far as the bolded is concerned.

The Bible is against taking of blood into your body.
"Abstain from blood" ,Acts 15:28-30 is God's command.
Faith is not a possession of all people.

Hebrews 11:17-19, Abraham knows that obedience could result in the loss of Isaac but he trusted Jehovah & exercised faith.

Shalom.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by Janosky: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
achorladey:

Where in the Bible did it say Jesus returned spiritually in 1914? We go see whether they teach heresies or not.

All the 3 deities Pastorpreneurs you worship, you see their names for Bible?

Matthew 24:3-14, what are the signs of your presence?"
From Bible chronology, the sign of Jesus Christ presence begins in 1914.

achorladey:

In reality most motivational pentecostal churches too draw out their teachings from the bible. Case closed. They can draw more from the Bible and merry go round with it in circles without really going anywhere with it.

Na the same denominator Jehovah’s witnesses share regarding the truth. They too don't welcome the truth when it goes against their established policies, process and procedures.

Na you talk sey they don't preach HERESIES. Why is the blood issue different grin grin grin

You have a fundamental right to type GIBBERISH.
Exercise it. grin
Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by Janosky: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
edoairways:

They teach heresies especially as it relates to blood transfusion. Their argument against it is too weak especially their scriptural backing

The Bible says abstain from fornication?
Have you abstained when you practice oral se.x?

Is the biblical command too weak because it didn't say "oral se.x?"
Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by Janosky: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Watchtower literature.
Can you find the word 'grandfather' in the authorised version of the bible?

Bible believers and not Watchtower believers.
Yet OLAADEGBU no fit answer questions based on Acts 2:33-36.

Did God resurrect himself @ Acts 2:33-36?

" Sit at my right hand " Did God give himself this command in heaven?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by Janosky: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
achorladey:
Watchtower of November 1,1917, published a year after Russell’s death,
contained an article titled:

“A Tribute to the Seventh Messenger.” In part,

it said: The great drama of the Gospel Age opened with the apostle Paul as the chief messenger, or angel, to the Church. It closes with Pastor Russell as the seventh and last messenger to the Church militant. For the other five epochs of the Church, the Lord provided messengers in the order named;

St. John, Arius, Waldo, Wycliffe and Luther.

Each in his turn bore the message due to be understood during the epoch he represented.

The two most prominent messengers, however, are the first and the last: St. Paul and Pastor Russell

Where in the Bible can you find such teachings? grin grin grin grin grin

This are the numerous examples that their teachings are not wholly from the Bible. grin grin grin

Where did the holy scriptures say your gods of men Pastorpreneurs are "God's General"?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by achorladey: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Janosky:

Where did the holy scriptures say your gods of men Pastorpreneurs are "God's General"?

Addition of nails to the coffin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by achorladey: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Janosky:

All the 3 deities Pastorpreneurs you worship, you see their names for Bible?

Matthew 24:3-14, what are the signs of your presence?"

You have a fundamental right to type GIBBERISH.
Exercise it. grin

Show us the Bible chronology as 1st January 1914 grin grin grin grin

While at it you just added another nail to the coffin that you all your teachings are not from the Bible alone.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Janosky:

Yet OLAADEGBU no fit answer questions based on Acts 2:33-36.

Did God resurrect himself @ Acts 2:33-36?

" Sit at my right hand " Did God give himself this command in heaven?

Yes, the Holy Trinity was in action when Jesus Christ was resurrected. The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit, but that is too big for your closed minds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by tctrills: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Source
It's the same for all churches. Tell me one church that has all its doctrines in the bible.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by edoairways: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Janosky:

The Bible says abstain from fornication?
Have you abstained when you practice oral se.x?

Is the biblical command too weak because it didn't say "oral se.x?"
I said blood transfusion not MouthAction. The issue of MouthAction is a different topics entirely
Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You quoted the scripture out of context Sir!

Paul was here referring to the time when God's Kingdom has taken over from worldly authorities {Daniel 2:44} it has been prophesied {Jeremiah 31:31-34} but for the main time Apostle Paul urges all JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES to remain OBEDIENT to the teachings of the GOVERNING BODY:

Remember those who are taking the lead among you, who have spoken the word of God to you, and as you contemplate how their conduct turns out, imitate their faith! Hebrews 13:7

Be obedient to those who are taking the lead among you and be submissive, for they are keeping watch over you as those who will render an account, so that they may do this with joy and not with sighing, for this would be damaging to you. Hebrews 13:17

No wonder Jesus' command says

Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,  teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things! Matthew 28:19-2

So Jesus emphasized on the need for some to continue TEACHING others in his group until the conclusion of the system of things when such will no longer be! smiley

Lol... Mad max... Like i said before and will say again... keep deceiving and being deceived. Grace to you!!
Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... Mad max... Like i said before and will say again... keep deceiving and being deceived. Grace to you!!

Please why can't you chat tactfully without the highlighted?
I RESPECTED you that's why i responded to your post, so must you call me names for chatting with you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by Janosky: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2022
edoairways:

I said blood transfusion not MouthAction. The issue of MouthAction is a different topics entirely
Oga,is there "transfusion" in your Bible?
Is there "oral se.x" in your Bible?
No !
Therefore, the analogy is the same.

You saw " abstain from blood" in your own Bible, just as you saw "abstain fornication."
So, it's ok by you.
You want to see abstain from "transfusion" attached to "blood" so you can accept it, shey?
But, you didn't see "abstain from "oral se.x" in your own Bible,don't you know it's fornication?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Doctrine Is Not From The Bible Alone by edoairways: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2022
Janosky:

Oga,is there "transfusion" in your Bible?
Is there "oral se.x" in your Bible?
No !
Therefore, the analogy is the same.

You saw " abstain from blood" in your own Bible, just as you saw "abstain fornication."
So, it's ok by you.
You want to see abstain from "transfusion" attached to "blood" so you can accept it, shey?
But, you didn't see "abstain from "oral se.x" in your own Bible,don't you know it's fornication?

Stick to question at hand instead of deviating. This how you guys behave when this question is asked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultism/money / The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) / Pastor: Fake Or Real!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.