Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

2023: All PDP Presidential Aspirants Will Do 1,000 Times Better Than Buhari -Ayu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: All PDP Presidential Aspirants Will Do 1,000 Times Better Than Buhari -Ayu (8377 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) / PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan / All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: All PDP Presidential Aspirants Will Do 1,000 Times Better Than Buhari -Ayu by obinoral1179(m): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
[s]
Frigga13:

Because you will rather vote a tribal baron and druggie based on sentiment .. than proving those myths

It’s simple .

Change your reasoning.. and stay positive so it won’t be mythological again but reality

Yoruba man
[s][/s]
Re: 2023: All PDP Presidential Aspirants Will Do 1,000 Times Better Than Buhari -Ayu by azuba4u: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
APC GOVT IS THE WORST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO NIGERIA SINCE 1960.

PDP IS 100% BETTER THAN APC .

THEY HAVE THE NIGERIANS AT HEART.
THEY R NOT EVIL LIKE APCST.

THE ECONOMY WAS VERY STABLE N CHEAPER.

INFLATION WAS NOT HIGH AT ALL.

INFACT, US BETTER FOR PDP TO COME BACK IN 2023 THAN TO APC TO CONTINUE!!!.

MY PEOPLE SHINE UR EYES!!!
Re: 2023: All PDP Presidential Aspirants Will Do 1,000 Times Better Than Buhari -Ayu by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
dedonfranco:
16 years of PDP is still unknown.
Whenever I see these kind of write-ups, its either you're a kid or you're an apc tout or you're tribalist or you're enemy of progress or you're having pull it down syndrome.. I am not a supporter of any party, I want biafra and I am for biafra. Now, back to business.. This is Apc 8years, all manner of crime, evil, abomination that had been hiden for ages are happening now, the worst part is that people can't even see food to eat. Nothing to be happy about this govt even if you're working with them; everybody is gnashing teeth. Try and change as that is the slogan of the people you're supporting and up till now, we haven't seen the Change!
Re: 2023: All PDP Presidential Aspirants Will Do 1,000 Times Better Than Buhari -Ayu by maestroferddi: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Poor use of English in high places.

Pretty sure that's not what they meant.

A million times better implies the reference is actually good, just that a million times better deal is here.

Anyway, Pdpeeg and ipob peegs are one and the same with illiteracy as their common denominator. angry

I'm outta here.
You and the nitwits liking the crap you posted must be the densest set of people around.

Which school did you go to?

Use of English.........G10.
Re: 2023: All PDP Presidential Aspirants Will Do 1,000 Times Better Than Buhari -Ayu by McLizbae: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
As in if Nigeria survives Buhari, Nigeria will survive anything.

1 Like

Re: 2023: All PDP Presidential Aspirants Will Do 1,000 Times Better Than Buhari -Ayu by greatiyk4u(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
qekng40:
Give that man a plate of catfish pepper soup and chilled beer...

APC is an evil party tbvh

Na your boyfriend go pay?
Re: 2023: All PDP Presidential Aspirants Will Do 1,000 Times Better Than Buhari -Ayu by gidado14(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2022

Re: 2023: All PDP Presidential Aspirants Will Do 1,000 Times Better Than Buhari -Ayu by aimmoney9: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
blinking001:
Pdp isn't a democratic party, it's modus operandi is terrible. A political party without the interests of the people at heart shouldn't be taken seriously. I remember when APC was the opposition, we could see how they led a protest against bad Governance, they ensured the Government of the day had sleepless nights, they ensured all the atrocities that were been committed by the Government were revealed to the public, they held the Government accountable.
Today the PDP are just a bunch of Silly opposition only interested in making noise all over the place like a broken record. Nigerians know who they want and it's certainly not the PDP.
Nigerians are wiser now, we'll never jeopardize the future of our unborn children by entrusting the leadership of this great nation into the hands of the PDP, a proven Den of ruthless and eccentric thieves. Never again
Lai Mohammed come oooo somebody is impersonating you....... grin grin grin
Re: 2023: All PDP Presidential Aspirants Will Do 1,000 Times Better Than Buhari -Ayu by Obainomilano: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
I will soon run out of stipends yen yen yen

My life and energy yen yen yen

Is it your stipends that will soon run out?

Is it your life and energy?

Why are you bothered about my stipends that will soon run out?

I don't have the powers and influence to advise "my paymasters", otherwise everybody for don know him level within 48 hours, I swear to God.

By the way, why don't yu advise your people to stop going to the "zoo" and hold on to their money since Is their own?
..the zoo has been stealing from us since ages they pipelines are in our farm and community destroying our land and milking it dry so I think it is the zoo and your pay masters that should stop coming to our land and look for their own resources..I heard there is gold in zamfara why don't they employe you there give you a hammer and a helmet so you can actually work for your stipends in gold mines let me know if you will have enough strength to come online to rant ... thieves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) / Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized / Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.