Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ugly Man Became So Handsome, After He Made Some Money (pics,video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugly Man Became So Handsome, After He Made Some Money (pics,video) (3298 Views)

Lyta Seen Begging Oshoala Money (pics) / Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? / Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Man Became So Handsome, After He Made Some Money (pics,video) by dastancypayne(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
This is the viral viral video of one ugly man, that became so handsome after making a lot of money.
See one reason why I said nobody is ugly. Na just money them need

VIDEO
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcARkU-A0kF/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Ugly Man Became So Handsome, After He Made Some Money (pics,video) by Karhma: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
What a beautiful man.
I love the part he paid the woman to go to the man and then remove the man that took the woman home.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Man Became So Handsome, After He Made Some Money (pics,video) by MMWandali: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Afterall some Girls don't look at the face, they look at the pocket
Re: Ugly Man Became So Handsome, After He Made Some Money (pics,video) by dastancypayne(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Karhma:
What a beautiful man.
I love the part he paid the woman to go to the man and then remove the man that took the woman home.
Nawa. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Finest Set Of Yansh Ever! / Video Of Drake Masturbating Trends Online As It Leaks On Social Media Exposed / Chris Brown’s Ex Girlfriend Shares A Photo Of His Face On Her Unclad Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.