Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

If You Are A Fan Of Whatsapp TV Then This One Is Worth Joining - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are A Fan Of Whatsapp TV Then This One Is Worth Joining (208 Views)

Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against / Warning To All Whatsapp Users.. Prevention Of Whatsapp From Being Hacked / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Fan Of Whatsapp TV Then This One Is Worth Joining by KingZaddy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sex videos are posted but they are not just posted, they educate you all with the video. They literally teach you how to last long in sex...

If you are judgemental, stay away from their TV

There are updates on good latest films as well as more entertainments.

Less I forget, if you like woman and sex grin you will be hooked up with the hottest girls in your state. The girls are really pretty though.

Must send message you want to join.

Also if you are hooked up with somebody you probably know dont be an idiot and go doing kiss and tell. Please maturity and entertainment is the motto.

If I post the number here the idiot bot will ban me, take it from the picture

+2.34704.5697.380

(1) (Reply)

Are You Facing Problems In Your Relationship Then Here Is A Solution. / Parenting And Mental Health: What Every Parent Must Know / @nelo Okeke In The Building!�� | Our Weekend Is About To Be LIT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.