Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt (25517 Views)

Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike / 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant / APC Will Understand Our Strength When It Tries To Impeach Saraki – Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
politicians the disowannadient won’t wanna Reserved the PDP airfare
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by eguarojeona: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
politicoNG:

Lalasticlala Mynd44
They are moving freely in the south.After they have deatroyed their northern zones.Let them go and campaign in the northern zone
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by rimijoshua(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
otipoju:
Peter Obi is the best man for the job.

I wish Buba Marwa ( although he is APC) could be his vice or made minister for Defense.

Obi will handle economy, Marwa will handle security.
This was how you brought Bubu to us

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by Mooh247: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
ArewaNorth:

They're not begging, they're the Masters of the game and I can see them winning against Akerwdolu's agenda!

Master of which game?!

If we are talking about Presidential Elections and not Coup...

North won General elections 4 times, Shagari once, Yar'Adua once and Buhari twice

South won 4 times, SW Abiola once, Obasanjo twice and SouthSouth Jonathan once

So North isn't any master of any game you can only say that to SouthEast and North East
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by abobote: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
They should stop deceiving themselves.
None of them can defeat Tinubu of APC. Only Atiku can do that at the moment

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by Ugonna62: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Mtcheeewww

Wike is nothing
How i wish he knows,meanwhile my respect to the real tiger oloye olusola saraki.
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by Ugonna62: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Mtcheeewww

Wike is nothing
How i wish he knows,meanwhile my respect to the real tiger oloye bukola saraki.
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by abobote: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
MrBachelor:
Consultations upon consultations, yet they will present a brain dead person in the ballot.

I only take consolation in the realization that whoever becomes the next president, he can never be worse than Buhari. President Buhari is the worst of the worst. There can never be a more useless president.

God bless you
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by ZIAZI(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
North this, North that...
My own is that they should carry out a valid population census. Northerners are not really that large in population. If they are, where are they situate? Na few states for North get population, but during election, you see millions of voters coming out from crab holes and what not.
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by seunmsg(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
freshkpomo:

I have followed your comment, it's obvious your are still a boy. How old are you actually? What's my business with Atiku? Do I look like someone to vote a northerner to you? Have Buhari Ever won Edo State? We don't sell our birthrights for a plate of porridge like you Yorubas do. Look at your Osinbajo how he has become an errand boy, someone who was supposed to be a voice for the south, what a Shame!

You will still cry blood. Atiku the rogue will never be president whether you like it or not.

freshkpomo
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by davidtemi(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
As these people dey travel up and down make dem just dey get accident one by one
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by PStacks(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
That is a mixture of Christains and Muslims.

A mixture of Northerners and Southerners

A mixture of different languages United to steal votes, but after elections, we are divided by all these attributes.

Who do us like dis for naija

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
otipoju:

I wish Buba Marwa ( although he is APC) could be his vice or made minister for Defense.

Familiar line! please don't aggravate the trauma by quoting this line again
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
They should stop making this man feel like a demi god
he is nothing without that executive power which will expire very soon
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by JentuPrinz(m): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
See life!!!..no be dis wike abuse saraki and atiku grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by freshkpomo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
seunmsg:

You will still cry blood. Atiku the rogue will never be president whether you like it or not.

Tinubu people, I wish una luck Sha... lastly stop typing me and Atiku in same sentence, I am not a slave like you.
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by Fahdiga(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
he is nothing without that executive power which will expire very soon
I de tell you
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by seunmsg(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
freshkpomo:

Tinubu people, I wish una luck Sha... lastly stop typing me and Atiku in same sentence, I am not a slave like you.

freshkpomo the errand boy of Atiku and number Fulani slave of Nairaland, I’m just starting with you and your rogue master. You can only run, you can’t hide.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by AirFireEarthH20: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo the errand boy of Atiku and number Fulani slave of Nairaland, I’m just starting with you and your rogue master. You can only run, you can’t hide.

According to Tinubu's online cockroaches, Atiku is a rogue while Tinubu is Angel Michael grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by freshkpomo(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
seunmsg:

hahahaha madness finally began on This one.. this is always how all evil people end. You can take a stroll on all my posts from past to present and show me where I campaigned for Atiku? The only person I have campaigned for on this platform is Obaseki and I still regret it till date. Can same be said about you? Can a low life slave like you beat your chest and tell me to take a walk round your filthy profile? You and Mannabbqgrill along with others clapping for Evil because of peanut will get swallowed up by same Evil someday. Do you even know the last time people like us voted for PDP or APC? You all okay politics like it's Chelsea Liverpool game, with so much bitterness and that was one of the things Jonathan said in 2015 that such people have nothing to offer and it's obvious with how Buhari have sunk the country. Because you are APC you feel it's a do or die to support APC, what If that SDP or YPP guy has something better to offer? Yet you claim to be a nation builder. I will continue to call you out as long as you choose to continue been a dog. Kest say tomorrow Tinubu decamps to PDP you will become a PDP dog too lol, wahala for crumbites slaves! How the mighty Yoruba has fallen....#spits!
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by Pigmy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
They are just after Rivers Treasury
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by freshkpomo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:

According to Tinubu's online cockroaches, Atiku is a rogue while Tinubu is Angel Michael grin grin

Lol, BUHARI is already giving it to their lord and savior wotowoto lol...The foolish hold man is now using diapers because Mai gida deeeks have destroyed his yansh and the guys is not ready to stop riding ghier deeks.... The stupid old man and his advisers did not learn from what the Northerners did to Jonathan.
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by Chicastle: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:
Someone should slap that red cap off his big head, ethnicless man.

Because he declared rivers state a Christian state? Is religion the problem Nigerians are facing ? Christianity and Islam should stay one corner while we tackle the reasonable issues bitting the country ok?
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
While Otipoju will handle Nairaland sad
otipoju:

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by Mullarboy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wicked d great

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by seunmsg(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
freshkpomo:

hahahaha madness finally began on This one.. this is always how all evil people end. You can take a stroll on all my posts from past to present and show me where I campaigned for Atiku? The only person I have campaigned for on this platform is Obaseki and I still regret it till date. Can same be said about you? Can a low life slave like you beat your chest and tell me to take a walk round your filthy profile? You and Mannabbqgrill along with others clapping for Evil because of peanut will get swallowed up by same Evil someday. Do you even know the last time people like us voted for PDP or APC? You all okay politics like it's Chelsea Liverpool game, with so much bitterness and that was one of the things Jonathan said in 2015 that such people have nothing to offer and it's obvious with how Buhari have sunk the country. Because you are APC you feel it's a do or die to support APC, what If that SDP or YPP guy has something better to offer? Yet you claim to be a nation builder. I will continue to call you out as long as you choose to continue been a dog. Kest say tomorrow Tinubu decamps to PDP you will become a PDP dog too lol, wahala for crumbites slaves! How the mighty Yoruba has fallen....#spits!

Blablabla...
Reserve your tears dude, you’re just starting.
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by RacistProudIgbo: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Chicastle:

Because he declared rivers state a Christian state? Is religion the problem Nigerians are facing ? Christianity and Islam should stay one corner while we tackle the reasonable issues bitting the country ok?

Do I sound like a Muslim to you or are you blind? Are red cap owners Muslims? Get lost
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
seunmsg:

Atiku the rogue won’t be given the PDP ticket. Know this and know peace.

freshkpomo
Same with Tinubu the thief in Apc, know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by Zagee: 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
Overlook him at your own peril..
Happy that Atiku has been benched,
Now let's clear the way for an Obi/Saraki ticket
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by crossbreedwears(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Lol. Oga I am telling you he's above Defense position considering the fact has served as a military Governor during military rule. Is best position would be VP
AirFireEarthH20:

You mean Maruwa is above Minister of Defense position yet, he's currently holding a lowly position of NDLEA Chair? Education in Nigeria is useless!
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by Praktikals(m): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
otipoju:

I wish Buba Marwa ( although he is APC) could be his vice
Buba Maruwa no be Obi mate na.
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt by Sleekfingers: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
politicoNG:

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Pdp should pls give wike, their presidential ticket.

Tinubu go beat am hands and pants down

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Maraba Market In Abuja (Photos) / AbdulRazak Idrisa Timta, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Laid 2 Rest(Pic / Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.