Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Guys Is It Appropriate To Dress This Way? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys Is It Appropriate To Dress This Way? (235 Views)

How To Dress For Your Body Shape / How To Dress To A Job Interview! / See The Dress This Model Wore To Represent Nigeria At The Miss Universe 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Is It Appropriate To Dress This Way? by Rikze: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
shocked

In the past, I normally would not wear a stockings with native attire as I believed it was inappropriate.

Yesterday I was preparing for a function and because I had a presentation that will bring me to the stage, I decided to wear stockings along with a pair of shoes.

While in the gathering, I noticed that most male who were present and were putting on native attire did so without a pair of stockings even though they were putting on shoes. I am quite confused at this time as I have seen some people dress both ways.

Your thoughts please. What is most appropriate and why?

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Guys Is It Appropriate To Dress This Way? by Felimax(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
Would've preferred ankle socks if I must do socks in native. Socks should be hidden as possible as I can.
The main reason you go with socks in shoes is because of smell not for effizy so the idea of sampling socks to impress should not come in native.
Re: Guys Is It Appropriate To Dress This Way? by Babamide(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
I feel you should always wear stockings as long as you are putting on a shoe. Silk brown/black stockings with native. Nothing fanciful. My opinion though

(1) (Reply)

Latest Asoebi Styles For Women Today - Stunning, Amazing & Stylish / How Do You Wear A Wig And Make It Look Natural? / Latest Hairstyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.