Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals (24832 Views)

Attack On Rail Track Confirm Bandits Are Terrorists — CAN / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated / Nigeria’s Future Not In The Hands Of Retired Generals - Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Ayo8(m): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
When they were active in service; what did they do??
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by osazsky(m): 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ade3131:

If northern Nigeria were to be the only Islam dominated region of the world, I would have agreed with your submission completely but come to think of it....how come Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco and so on aren't like that?

How come Islam isn't having the same impact on people from those countries?

Simple truth is that illiteracy is the major cause of their problems up North. If you think otherwise, ask yourself how come it's so easy for a Fulani man to be convinced by their people in power to not abolish open cattle grazing when the world has gone a century ahead of that and the people telling them so are sitting under the AC embezzling the funds that ought to go into educating these illiterate normads?

Another point to note is this. Can you in your right senses with the knowledge you have be told to pick up a gun and kill your fellow human for a mysterious gain somewhere in heaven? It behooves on their leaders to educate them but those selfish northern elites know that empowering the northern populace with the right qualitative education will limit their influence and grips on power, hence their reason to keep them in perpetual ignorance and illiteracy.

God bless Awolowo of blessed memory who made education free for all in the West. Yorubas are head and neck ahead when it comes to mental capacity and reasoning. It is only in Yoruba land where you'll find a family with people practicing different religions and they all live in harmony.
my bro those countries u mentioned are educated..they even alow women go to sch..give an illitrate a gun and see how he reacts give an educated person a gun he will go and hide it while the illitrates goes around sampling his gun to everyone..give an uneducated person religion and watch him misinterprete eveyrhing..countries that dont have schs but mosque littered over the country wil continue to kill each other..do u know the numb of universities in those countries..i hope u know saudi arabia is now the only Islamic state that allow women drive cars..u dont know the level of illitracy in d north and afghanistan iraq etc i am sure thats y u made that staement
.egypt is the only muslim country in africa where education comes first

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
He is right, it's about capacity, this government don't have it.
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Truthisunique2: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ade3131:

If northern Nigeria were to be the only Islam dominated region of the world, I would have agreed with your submission completely but come to think of it....how come Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco and so on aren't like that?

How come Islam isn't having the same impact on people from those countries?

Simple truth is that illiteracy is the major cause of their problems up North. If you think otherwise, ask yourself how come it's so easy for a Fulani man to be convinced by their people in power to not abolish open cattle grazing when the world has gone a century ahead of that and the people telling them so are sitting under the AC embezzling the funds that ought to go into educating these illiterate normads?

Another point to note is this. Can you in your right senses with the knowledge you have be told to pick up a gun and kill your fellow human for a mysterious gain somewhere in heaven? It behooves on their leaders to educate them but those selfish northern elites know that empowering the northern populace with the right qualitative education will limit their influence and grips on power, hence their reason to keep them in perpetual ignorance and illiteracy.

God bless Awolowo of blessed memory who made education free for all in the West. Yorubas are head and neck ahead when it comes to mental capacity and reasoning. It is only in Yoruba land where you'll find a family with people practicing different religions and they all live in harmony.
my brother Islam is the problem o, it has dimensions

That middle East Islam is still restricted to subjugation of women, subtle practice of Sharia against open law, beheading secretly etc while they welcome using their oil to create infrastructure doesn't mean all is well

In the north, an average northern christian is different from his Muslim counterpart even without going to school

Their own brand of Islam is what tells them education is evil to begin with, even the educated ones marry like ants and give birth to those they won't take care of because it's a commandment, the ones sabotaging effort of security against their own self alot of them are educated

I can go on, education is a secondary problem there, it's like a cult herd mentality
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
mrvitalis:
The way military personnels are being wasted because of lack of political will on the part of civilian leaders might lead to a bloody coup if care is not taken

This young soldiers are tech savvy and are on social media , they see what's happening

Lol Audio Coup, War & Coup can never happen In a nation like Nigeria again, At least for now mainly because of the current situation of things In the nation. Nigerian Forces have been "SUBDUED PHYSICALLY & SPIRITUALLY" So far The likes of Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari & Cos are still Alive. Forget there Is nothing those lads can do and to make matter worst, Many among their colleagues are SPY for those Old Evil Men. Even the British MIs & CIA knows about everything going on In this Nation.....
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by yuping(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
undecided go sit down.
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by zinaunreal(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by israelmao(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Buhari in his usual and overused strategy and tactics will soon call the service chiefs and give them marching order.
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
MedicH:

so we agree its not the religion of piss but hardcore, drop dead, heart-wrenching poverty and stark illiteracy the type way hold lovenorth, abdul05 and arewa, a group of very smelly shitty persons,
You must be a native doctor and not a medical doctor because you hardly ever make sense with your posts,very aggressive and unsettled, its your type that forgets scissors inside a stomach after operation, please seek help,no pun intended. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by 24brains(m): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Says a retired police general abi police man or police force. I did not care to read the write up at all. It reminds me of BUHARI say " i will crush terrorism in 6months, i will personally lead the war front" ndiara
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by TruthUntold: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
how many many six monthses did you guys have to exterminate them and nothing happened? Which was followed by nothing is ever going to happen because nothing has and will never happen...Nonsense!
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
Cantonese:
The truth is not hidden.

Certain individuals profit from the vampires killing people in the north. The individuals will never let it end.

There is no doubt in my mind that this problem can end in six months or less, if the right people are in positions of authority. They all know what to do.

This Is Just the plain truth. Six months Is too long to exterminate them. Certain International entities are leveraging on the situation and certain local Individuals are benefitting from the It as well.....
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Bbbw: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
How
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Dipwater(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
the so called general's are talking rubbi/sh. if you fail to point out the problem and pretend as if you don't know what's happening. you can't not do anything to remedy the situation.

we all know the problem .let them be bold like real military men and speak the truth. the problem of terrorism centers on religion,Islamic religion to be precise.
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by supereagle(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
In search of the solution to our problem, BAT brought this problem to us. Nigeria will still elect him
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by seyz91(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
cheesy
Bola146:
grin same stories everyday, lori iro government sad angry

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Average9jaman: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
lies from the pit of hell sad
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by MedicH: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
You must be a native doctor and not a medical doctor because you hardly ever make sense with your posts,very aggressive and unsettled, its your type that forgets scissors inside a stomach after operation, please seek help,no pun intended. Shalom

Why una people de kill everywhere and everyone. May u take the floor now and explain.
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
MedicH:

Why una people de kill everywhere and everyone. May u take the floor now and explain.
I didn't read about the topic but I've never seen you make reasonable comments
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by drmuchin: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
mrvitalis:
The way military personnels are being wasted because of lack of political will on the part of civilian leaders might lead to a bloody coup if care is not taken

This young soldiers are tech savvy and are on social media , they see what's happening

I second the motion
We should learn from our West Africa brothers
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by MedicH: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
I didn't read about the topic but I've never seen you make reasonable comments

I'm not on Nairaland to massage ur sentiments Mr. So pls offer ur explanation as to why Nigeria with Islam has boko haram and uae with Islam no get or shut ur fuckin mouth.
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Brushstrokes20: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nigeria cannot win the war on terrorism as long as the lifeless vulture is alive! undecided
Dude's an unrepentant terrorists sympathiser!
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The problem with north and the terrorists is Islam simple

How do you expect to uproot an issue where the victims or indegenes are in bed with the criminals believing support for them is support for Islam and access to paradise

You would keep beating around the bush talking of dialogue, even almighty American could not help Afghanistan because the people supported the terrorists because of Islam

This is why this country would never go forward, the north would continue holding it back with Islam, appoint the best technocrat you would still have to carry them along the lines they want for theirselves

Attack terrorists it would be called attack on them

grin You talking like Governor Soludo. Or are you Governor Soludo? Your excellency sir.
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Gatekeepers: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
KEEP QUIET! It will be better if all of you Retired Generals should keep quiet. Your grand master has spoken, and we are seeing him in action already.
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Poleski: 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
We need our own Jerry Rawlings to save this country from political Oligarchs.
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by anyilalaz: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

I honestly welcome such purging of our sociopolitical landscape. The present democratic form of governance will not bring the needed change or political will power to tackle all our challenges from insecurities to economic collapse, corruption to infrastructure decay, nepotism to cronism, illegality to high-handedness, collapse of educational system to power infrastructure, etc
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Tonytonex(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
Anybody that thinks that Terrorists can take over Nigeria is a very big fool.
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Eastcaostboy: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by Safyqueen: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The problem with north and the terrorists is Islam simple

How do you expect to uproot an issue where the victims or indegenes are in bed with the criminals believing support for them is support for Islam and access to paradise

You would keep beating around the bush talking of dialogue, even almighty American could not help Afghanistan because the people supported the terrorists because of Islam

This is why this country would never go forward, the north would continue holding it back with Islam, appoint the best technocrat you would still have to carry them along the lines they want for theirselves

Attack terrorists it would be called attack on them

I won't blame you because from your comment you are definitely not more than 10 years old. Islam is bigger than any tribe, region or country. Dubai and Qatar are Islamic countries hope you know please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Tussle:Governor Dickson Fires Patience Jonathan’s Loyalists In His Cabinet / NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) / Doyin Okupe: How Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.