Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,950 members, 7,845,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Russia Failed In Ukraine Invasion, A Russian Supporter - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Failed In Ukraine Invasion, A Russian Supporter (403 Views)

Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky / Russia Mocks U.S, Biden & The West Over "Fake" Claims Of Ukraine Invasion (Pics) / In Pictures: Ukraine On Edge Amid Fears Of A Russian Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Failed In Ukraine Invasion, A Russian Supporter by Datikwerreboi(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Yes I support Russia for trying to defend it's integrity against the west but I must say they failed in the Ukraine invasion but it is good the Russian forces retreated to avoid further loss of tanks and personells. Also , the Ukrainian people allowed themselves to be deceived by the west.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Failed In Ukraine Invasion, A Russian Supporter by Investigative: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Face the tribal comment
Is better

2 Likes

Re: Russia Failed In Ukraine Invasion, A Russian Supporter by SarkinYarki: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Russia never set out to invade Ukraine and they have been clear about that ..Their plan was to take separatist Russian speaking regions and also clean out Azov Brigade strong holds and then destroy all US run secret military facilities and I think they have achieved 90 percent of this ..now is to put pressure on Kiev to agree to cease fire terms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Failed In Ukraine Invasion, A Russian Supporter by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Russia never set out to invade Ukraine and they have been clear about that ..Their plan was to take separatist Russian speaking regions and also clean out Azov Brigade strong holds and then destroy all US run secret military facilities and I think they have achieved 90 percent of this ..now is to put pressure on Kiev to agree to cease fire terms
In as much as I am a Russian supporter I won't lie about the war. It was clear invasion, if not the Russian forces would have only staged in Donbass. What were they looking for in Kiev, mariopul and the rest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Failed In Ukraine Invasion, A Russian Supporter by joyandfaith: 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
Yes I support Russia for trying to defend it's integrity against the west but I must say they failed in the Ukraine invasion but it is good the Russian forces retreated to avoid further loss of tanks and personells. Also , the [s]Ukrainian people allowed themselves to be deceived by the west[/s].

2 Likes

Re: Russia Failed In Ukraine Invasion, A Russian Supporter by joyandfaith: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

In as much as I am a Russian supporter I won't lie about the war. It was clear invasion, if not the Russian forces would have only staged in Donbass. What were they looking for in Kiev, mariopul and the rest

I like your sincerity

3 Likes

Re: Russia Failed In Ukraine Invasion, A Russian Supporter by SarkinYarki: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Kiev was to keep decision makers busy so they don't rush troops to donbass , Mariupol was a must because of the ruthless Azov Brigade
Re: Russia Failed In Ukraine Invasion, A Russian Supporter by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
They never needed ground troops in Ukraine. That was their problem. They could have used air fights and launched missiles to achieve their mainland Ukraine objectives (or deterrence measures).

Placing ground troops there was just unwarranted suicide. They would have been shot at night, or while urinating or resting by civilians from their balcony whom govt gave guns to.
Re: Russia Failed In Ukraine Invasion, A Russian Supporter by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 07, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Kiev was to keep decision makers busy so they don't rush troops to donbass , Mariupol was a must because of the ruthless Azov Brigade
Keep wallowing in your lies, keep it up.

Russia got their sorry ass kicked while trying to encircle and attack kiev with their outdated Soviet Era War strategy. War this time is not about numbers but how effective and deadly your weapons are. Ukraine got all the weapons to counter Russia weapons, mostly land based weapons.

Russia failed woefully because they could not perform SEAD and DEAD, Which would have allowed or give their land forces hope of capturing kiev. But they do not have Air unit dedicated for just SEAD and DEAD operations like the US or NATO.
By the way NATO fighter pilots averages at least 200 hours yearly, while Russia pilots averages 60 to 100 hours yearly.

I just gave you Free Lecture, Next time you have to pay me for it.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Failed In Ukraine Invasion, A Russian Supporter by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 07, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
They never needed ground troops in Ukraine. That was their problem. They could have used air fights and launched missiles to achieve their mainland Ukraine objectives (or deterrence measures).

Placing ground troops there was just unwarranted suicide. They would have been shot at night, or while urinating or resting by civilians from their balcony whom govt gave guns to.

They would have this, They would have that. Russia forces are terrible when it comes to night combat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky / Russia Army Top General Wounded In Command Post Strike, ‘dozens’ Killed / Historic Moment’: Finland And Sweden Formally Apply To Join NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.