Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,982 members, 7,841,756 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Prevent Ulcer Complications While Fasting - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prevent Ulcer Complications While Fasting (226 Views)

Prevent Ulcer To Kill Before Death / 5 Dangerous Pregnancy Complications That Can Destroy Your Home / Genital Herpes: Symptoms, Causes, Risks, Complications, Diagnosis, Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prevent Ulcer Complications While Fasting by Ozohu123: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Helicobacter pylori, often known as H. pylori, is a bacteria that can enter your body and thrive in your stomach and digestive tract. They can appear as ulcers in the lining of your stomach or the upper part of your small intestine after a number of years. Some people may get stomach cancer as a result of this infection.

Infections with H. pylori are extremely prevalent. Two-thirds of the world’s population is infected with these bacteria. They do not, however, create symptoms in the majority of persons. In the following section, we’ll go through some of the possible symptoms.

Signs and Symptoms
One of the most common signs of an H. pylori infection is stomach ulcers. The other signs and symptoms are mostly related to ulcers. They may include the following:
1. Bloating
2. Burping
3. Nausea
4. Vomiting
5. Loss of appetite
6. Weight loss
Some people may be unaware that they have[i] H. pylori [/i]because the symptoms are not always obvious. The infection isn’t a problem in these circumstances. However, if you have been diagnosed with[i] H. pylori[/i] infection, or been on medication that doesn't seem to work, click here now.

(1) (Reply)

3 Natural Ingredients That Will Clear Your Hyperpigmetation And Dark Spots / Weighloss Motivation - She Lost 59 Pounds In 6 Months (video) / Affordable Hospitals To Treat Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.