Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists (28586 Views)

Road Cutting, Part Of Strategies To Protect Kogites From Terrorists – Kogi Govt / Family Of Kidnapped Alwan Hassan Paid N100m For His Release - DailyNigerian / Why Buhari Is The Best President - Alwan Hassan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists by wallrichy: 7:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Expired since 2014 but all the subsequent fraudsters government in power like Buhari corruptly erased the expiring date and prolong it but the contents is decayed and maggots ridden already.

McLizbae:
I wish Nigerians can follow and get the track sum of all random paid on the Kaduna train victims. It will be massive! More like a State's allocation.

The terrorists' next attack will be overwhelming. These elements will be super equipped for it! Damn!

Give us the expiry date of Nigeria already!
Re: Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2022
When all these train stuff started I said "if your loved ones are/is among those kidnapped, don't wait for this TERROIST govt, gather your family, source for money, peacefully and settle those TERROIST, that's if you love the one whom had fallen a victim to them" if you wait for the senior terrorist, the government and their military, those victims will be roasted with gunshots not from the terrorists but from the Zoo army going to do a rescue of show of force! It the Zoo military can't get good training, they should start watching foreign military films to manage.
Re: Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists by tete7000(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Some day the children of the poor would rise up against the children of the rich

Most of these bandits are within the age groups of 18 to 30 born in 90s and early 20s... They were given birth to just to satisfy konji of their parents and thrown out on the street like used condom all in the name of Almajiri culture.. this kids grew up on the street and in the forest without Education , Agriculture , Vocational or livestock rearing skills

To make matters worse... Americans killed Ghadafi and now dangerous weapon can enter sub Saharan Africa through Libya without any authority stopping it... So the grown Jobless kids can either turn Iron Condemn Aboki, Okada riders or Criminal bandits

The sad news is that millions of out of school children and Almajiri in the North would soon take up arms five years time when they turn teenagers

You forgot to add that these almajiris were trained to kill. Growing up, they were the instruments used by the northern jihadists to perennially perpetrate religious riots with its attendant killings. They have tongues satiated with blood. They are a generation that remains restless when everywhere is peaceful. They rejoice and revel in blood shedding. It is difficult to end their love for blood, because that is what they grow up to know.
Re: Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists by Bayyajidda(m): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2022
RichDad1:

Bad news loving unpatriotic fellows.
Ok

You're pathetic. You and your likes are the reason Nigeria is in this sorry state.
Re: Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists by zinaunreal(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Some day the children of the poor would rise up against the children of the rich

Most of these bandits are within the age groups of 18 to 30 born in 90s and early 20s... They were given birth to just to satisfy konji of their parents and thrown out on the street like used condom all in the name of Almajiri culture.. this kids grew up on the street and in the forest without Education , Agriculture , Vocational or livestock rearing skills

To make matters worse... Americans killed Ghadafi and now dangerous weapon can enter sub Saharan Africa through Libya without any authority stopping it... So the grown Jobless kids can either turn Iron Condemn Aboki, Okada riders or Criminal bandits

The sad news is that millions of out of school children and Almajiri in the North would soon take up arms five years time when they turn teenagers

You have said it all and boko haram have become their mentor . Due to their decline, some of them would have joined and trained these boys. Its party after party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists by tnerro1(m): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2022
They released him because he was a Fulani like them, full stop
Re: Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists by candygist: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2022
Realists:
Bad news to wailing wailers, that he came out alive, forgetting that this world is on temporary.
Are wailing wailers suppose to be celebrating bandits?
Re: Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists by Kokaine(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
hardbody:

Flight from Abuja to Kaduna? like seriously? When will the flight take off, cruise and descend? What is the distance between both locations?
if you have any information about Kaduna airport just say it in simple terms. I have never been to Kaduna airport and I don't know why it should be strange that someone should fly from Kaduna to abuja. Its not a sin not to know
Re: Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists by hardbody: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kokaine:
if you have any information about Kaduna airport just say it in simple terms. I have never been to Kaduna airport and I don't know why it should be strange that someone should fly from Kaduna to abuja. Its not a sin not to know

Boss, locations that are that close are not open to point A to Point B flights. My point is that the locations (Abuja to Kaduna) are so close that before the plane fully takes off and starts a cruise, it would almost have passed Kaduna...

The only way anyone can fly from Abuja to Kaduna is perhaps using a chopper or in the alternative, fly to some other further destination and detour back to Kaduna. This will not happen on a regular passenger flight except it is a chartered flight.

I did not mean to sound insulting and I am sorry If I did. The explanation is what you have up there. Same way you can't talk of flying from Owerri to Enugu or to PH or PH to Calabar etc because those locations are much so close that air trips would have overflown the landing airport before they have even fully started cruising...

I hope I made some sense.
Re: Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists by WhizdomXX(m): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2022
Geeman2006:

So anybody who is fair in complexion and has a Northern like name is Fulani.. You're monicker is Whizdom, but no wisdom in this your comment.
Brotherman, do your research and get back to me with your results. Time will vindicate meself.
Re: Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists by Geeman2006: 9:00am On Apr 08, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Brotherman, do your research and get back to me with your results. Time will vindicate meself.

Which research. Is the man fulani or not as you're claiming?
Re: Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists by WhizdomXX(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Geeman2006:

Which research. Is the man fulani or not as you're claiming?
So you know he his.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users / Electricity In KWH & Minimum Wage In Nigeria, South Africa & Calgary, Canada / Judge’s Bid To Stop Saraki’s Trial Thwarted, DSS Director Rallies To Sarakis Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.