Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

In Need Of A Staff. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Need Of A Staff. (286 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Access Bank Manager Seizes A Staff’s Phone - Twitter User / How Do I Deal With A Staff That Resigns Abruptly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Staff. by bsalawu: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Good day guys.

I need someone who is well knowledgeable in the Real Estate space who stays on the mainland. If you can drive is a added advantage.

You can be a Builder or an Engineer or any other discipline. Having a good business skills will be a great addition also.

I hope to train at least 25 people on this platform on Strategy to Real Estate wealth for 5 weeks. 10 out of which should be able to make minimum of 1m in 3months.

I wish to do that soon. For now the work load is much.

For anyone trying to reach me send a mail to Babatunde@masyproperties.com

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; / Best Area Of Specialization (physics) / How To Double Your Initial Amount When Trading With FBS And Earn FREE $100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.