Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! (4056 Views)

UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus / New UNIOSUN Freshers' School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
According to my observations and Stories shared from female freshers (100l) on campus.

I have come to the raw facts that most of them gets disvirgined or raped on their first few weeks on campus by all those Randy older male students( 200l- 500l) who see them as their prey and easy target because they are new to the system and also naive, innocent and mostly virgins.
Some male students will disguise as tutor, school daddy, caring neighborgrin just to lure and sleep with them
They will also organise parties like fresher's party, I could remember back then on campus when I was in 200l, a fresher's party was organised that night for the newly admitted 100l and most of the ladies that attended were drugged and raped by other levels guys

Well most of these female freshers also see going to campus as an opportunity for them to explore and have boyfriends since most of them are not allowed to have while still at home grin they will now go from good girls to bad girls
While their male fresher's also see going to campus as an opportunity to knack diff babes grin lipsrsealed

Share your experience as a fresher on campus!

5 Likes

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
SilentQueen:
According to my observations and Stories shared from female freshers (100l) on campus.

I have come to the raw facts that most of them gets disvirgined or raped on their first few weeks on campus by all those Randy older male students( 200l- 500l) who see them as their prey and easy target because they are new to the system and also naive, innocent and mostly virgins.
Some male students will disguise as tutor, school daddy, caring neighborgrin just to lure and sleep with them
They will also organise parties like fresher's party, I could remember back then on campus when I was in 200l, a fresher's party was organised that night for the newly admitted 100l and most of the ladies that attended were drugged and raped by other levels guys

Well most of these female freshers also see going to campus as an opportunity for them to explore and have boyfriends since most of them are not allowed to have while still at home grin they will now go from good girls to bad girls
While their male fresher's also see going to campus as an opportunity to knack diff babes grin lipsrsealed

Were you also raped by the school daddies?

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

13 Likes

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by Jeremani: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Na Wetin ur mate dey observed be this?

Na wa oo

Buhari see Wetin u course

2 Likes

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Jeremani:
Na Wetin ur mate dey observed be this?

Na wa oo

Buhari see Wetin u course
how is it buhari's fault oga

1 Like

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by HYDEEE: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
They call it catch them young.

11 Likes

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
HYDEEE:
ohh you are one of them abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by Realmi: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
Campus life dey sweet sha ooo

2 Likes

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by siofra(f): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
HYDEEE:

This disgusting paedophilic culture among men must stop angry

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by MAGG0T(m): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
undecided

This girl that has mouth odour with her usual nonsense thread

5 Likes

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by whippersnapper(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
Jambito sef dey get sense this days
Not all of them are naive . Some go sell you collect change join you wey dey final year

4 Likes

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by HYDEEE: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
SilentQueen:
Yeah, I remember I hooked you during your 100 level days. Pleasant memories.

6 Likes

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by TotoGame(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
That's true ... the kind of nyashing that do happens at that freshers night is something else

During our time ...our then departmental president even shared condoms to guys

1 Like

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by HYDEEE: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
siofra:

Why are you chanting the mods on my mention.
Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
MAGG0T:
undecided

who is this lost foolish sheep? Find your way outta here!

1 Like

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by HYDEEE: 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
MAGG0T:
undecided

E be like say you sabi this girl reach house o?
Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by XDaBOSS(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Back den, most guys want go for freshers (jambitoz) cuz dem fresh grin. Though some of the girls de like am pass.
Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
[left][/left]
TotoGame:
That's true ... the kind of nyashing that do happens at that freshers night is something else

During our time ...our then departmental president even shared condoms to guys

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:51am On Apr 07, 2022
siofra:

what is wrong with his post.

4 Likes

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by Fiscus105(m): 2:44am On Apr 07, 2022
As if those girls too are not fully ready for such sexcapades, they taut they were in cage in their respective parents' houses and want to fully explore new freedom that university education offers them, they also thinking they are fully ready for any form sexual relationship that comes their way since they are confirmed fully mature adult now.

It's after first semester results they will know that ,it's not what they think they met on ground.

11 Likes

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by Fiscus105(m): 2:58am On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=SilentQueen post=111710145]According to my observations and Stories shared from female freshers (100l) on campus.

Share your experience as a fresher on campus![/quote

remember 3 jambitos that yahoo boys ritualists used few years back, those 3 newly admitted students, got admission, they started admission processes but not started classes yet, during the process of admission, it happened to be time of valentine, some guys invited them for valentine/hook, and after few days they were shrinking, vomiting & discharging blood from private parts, it was 3rd girl that died last that confessed wen she was about to give up the ghost.

The 3 students got admission, came to school but not seeing a single lecturer neither did they attend a single class before they met their downfall because of sexual immoralities.

7 Likes

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by Benki003(m): 6:00am On Apr 07, 2022
Not all of them were raped some willing gave it out
Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by Karleb(m): 7:09am On Apr 07, 2022
Benki003:

The OP is making sound like a bad thing by putting rape there. Something she probably did.

The same set of women turn to relationship experts when they get to higher levels. Nansense!

4 Likes

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 07, 2022
Benki003:
you and this guys above my quote lack reading comprehension cry where did I stated in the post that all of them were raped shocked
Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by siofra(f): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2022
9182736455O1999:

what is wrong with his post.

He's promoting paedo culture.
Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by DonNeon: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
SilentQueen:

You're not far from the truth, but the thing is these girls are actually the ones desperate to get laid .....

I have stories with quite a few I can't share here grin

1 Like

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
DonNeon:

You're not far from the truth, but the thing is these girls are actually the ones desperate to get laid .....

I have stories with quite a few I can't share here grin
Alright
Although not all of them are desperate some are naive

1 Like

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by Jeremani: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
SilentQueen:
how is it buhari's fault oga

I really don't know

Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by DonNeon: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
SilentQueen:
Alright
Although not all of them are desperate some are naive
Very naive, guys capitalize on that and give them what they want......
Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by Carot: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
SilentQueen:
come and suck my dick bitch
Re: Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus! by 1Sharon(f): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
In the category of Freshers, there's always that one girl that gets ran though.

It's like that everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Open University Msc Information Technology Students / Please Beware Of Rechard Cards. I Beg U Please Distroy After Use / 19 Rare And Obscure Colors You May Never Know Existed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.