Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. (1046 Views)

Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! / Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by plaindealer: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
OMG!!!

I can not stop laughing... grin grin grin

Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by tillaman(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by plaindealer: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
more.

Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by plaindealer: 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
more1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by Ammishaddai: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Yet Ukraine is begging the world to come to her aid ? Some people dont know how to sell propaganda wallahi... grin

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Yet Ukraine is begging the world to come to her aid ? Some people dont know how to sell propaganda wallahi... grin
Yeah cos they need help..or do you expect them to relax after capturing some russo vehicles and ammunition? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by plaindealer: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
And they call these poor and bootlegged bush hunters superpower?

Sometimes I really do feel sorry for Russia, Ukraine just exposes Russia as a very poor, comedic, and lousy country..

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by VictorUSA(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
God will bless Ukraine for exposing the weakness of Russia.
Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by plaindealer: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Even some junk yard in Abia or Owode Onirin fit produce better military vehicles and armor...

PouTin just dey make a mockery of the term superpower.

This is bushpower..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by Ammishaddai: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah cos they need help..or do you expect them to relax after capturing some russo vehicles and ammunition? undecided
[/s]
Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]
tongue grin
Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by Mooh247: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
When they are done decieving themselves with fake propaganda of less than 6 trucks out of the over a thousand trucks invading them.. they would go back and go and bury their dead

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by plaindealer: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mooh247:
[b]When they are done decieving themselves with fake propaganda of less than 6 trucks out of the over a thousand trucks i[/b]nvading them.. they would go back and go and bury their dead

Does this pointless post mean there are no laughable and impoverished Russian military vehicles? Abi what's your point?

Btw, Ukraine don destroy nearly all the thousands of rubbish trucks you are talking about..

Look in the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7063474/destroyed-russian-tanks-line-streets

You oga PoTin is finished..
Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by Mooh247: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
plaindealer:

Does this pointless post mean there are no laughable and impoverished Russian military vehicles? Abi what's your point?

Btw, Ukraine don destroy nearly all the thousands of rubbish trucks you are talking about..

Look in the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7063474/destroyed-russian-tanks-line-streets

You oga PoTin is finished..

Anybody can say nonsense over the internet

Go to Ukraine and show them solidarity if you think Ukraine is winning.... Let's see if you'll make it alive for just 24hours after thorough bombardment and heavy shelling by Russian forces

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by plaindealer: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mooh247:

Go to Ukraine and show them solidarity if you think Ukraine is winning.... Let's see if you'll make it alive for just 24hours after thorough bombardment and heavy shelling by Russian forces

You are right, just like you saying rubbish..
Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by plaindealer: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
more23

Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by sapientia(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mooh247:

This news is paining all terrorists

I'm glad the news pained you a lot

Nothing for me to comment again

I
Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by Mooh247: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
sapientia:

This news is paining all terrorists

I'm glad the news pained you a lot

Nothing for me to comment again

I

Only an empty headed dunce calls his fellow country man terrorist because of racist Ukrainian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by jamesversion: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
plaindealer:
And they call these poor and bootlegged bush hunters superpower?

Sometimes I really do feel sorry for Russia, Ukraine just exposes Russia as a very poor, comedic, and lousy country..

grin grin grin grin grin

If Russia should drop a nuclear bomb on Ukraine, you won't write this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by sapientia(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mooh247:
Only an empty headed dunce calls his fellow country man terrorist because of racist Ukrainian

So of you chipmunks are just suffering from inferiority complex

Says a terrorist who have never stepped into Ukraine

Stop disguising

What moves you move all terrorists

That is hatred for USA
Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by Mooh247: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
sapientia:

Says a terrorist who have never stepped into Ukraine

Stop disguising

What moves you move all terrorists

That is hatred for USA

so anyone who has a different opinion from yours on Ukrainian / Russian conflict is a terrorist and hates USA

So many kids we now have roaming Nairaland... Too bad we once had sensible people capable of meaningful arguments now all we have are paranoid fools with slavish inferiority complex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by sapientia(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mooh247:
Mumu.. so anyone who has a different opinion from yours on Ukrainian / Russian conflict is a terrorist and hates USA

Such a little brain idiots we now have roaming Nairaland... Too bad we had sensible people capable of meaningful arguments now all we have are paranoid fools with slavish inferiority complex

You are a terrorist

Forget all the disguising

You think i dont know your username

Its written all over your posts in NL

Hate filled human wishing another country death cos he hates the slayer of terrorists USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by plaindealer: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
jamesversion:

If Russia should drop a nuclear bomb on Ukraine, you won't write this nonsense.

Tell your oga to drop it if fen born am well,
Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by Mooh247: 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by sapientia(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mooh247:
And if I am not a terrorist and never wished anyone death may your life remain miserable

Amen

Foolish irritating nuisance

You are a terrorist

You have been going around NL rejoicing that Putin is killing Ukrainians

That makes you a terrorist
Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by Mooh247: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by baralatie(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
When Ukraine is done with Twitter images they should remember they lost the whole of eastern Ukraine to the seaports

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by sapientia(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mooh247:
Your useless father is a terrorist and your cursed mother a criminal for supporting US /Ukraine and NATO

Since you don't want to have sense
i dont know your parents

They may be good people

You are one reason i will always be against parents suffering for the crimes of their children

It is not their fault that they gave birth to a blood thirsty terrorist like you

Going around everywhere supporting death of humans and praising the perpetrators

You may not even get to the age of the people Putin is killing in Ukraine

Cos terrorists usually die very young in action
Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by Mooh247: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by sapientia(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mooh247:
And if am not a terrorist and never terrorised anyone as you accused me may peace be far away from you and your family

Amen

May you be called evil names for having contrary opinions

Amen

May you die young if I never terrorised anyone as you accused me

Amen

if you like, type Amen 100,000 times

You are a blood sucking thirsty terrorist

Anyone who clicks on your name and posts will know its the truth

What is remaining for you is to graduate to a suicide bomber or Boko haram

Then you will be sent to meet your maker
Re: Ukrainian Military Released Images Of Russian Vehicles With Improvised Armor. by Mooh247: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Switzerland Pitches For Removal Of The US From All Things Europe / The First Female Russian Soldier To Be Killed In Ukraine / BREAKING: China Threatens "Unprecedented Military Pressure" Over Nancy Pelosi's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.