Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam (1462 Views)

Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road / I Didn’t Resign, Says Imo Deputy Governor, Placid Njoku / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by Deltafirstson(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
The cleric, who was removed as the Chief Imam of Apo Legislative Quarters Central Mosque in Abuja after he criticised the Buhari administration, said the sky did not fall when he condemned insecurity under ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.
The cleric said this when he appeared on Daily Politics, a programme on Trust TV.
Daily Trust had reported how the Sheik was suspended and subsequently fired after delivering a sermon on insecurity.
In the sermon, the Sheik had said, “Nigerian masses should resort to only one term which is – protect our lives, we will come out to vote; let us be killed, we will not come out to vote, since it’s only elections that you people know.”
After the mosque committee suspended him, the Sheik popularly known as “Digital Imam” on social media had said he was not given fair hearing.
He had also said only God can enthrone or dethrones.
Subsequently, the mosque committee relived him of his duties, saying he showed no remorse after his suspension.
Speaking on the programme, which is ongoing, the Imam said he had no regrets for his utterances.
Details later…

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-the-sky-didnt-fall-when-i-asked-jonathan-to-resign-says-sacked-imam

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Okay
Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by ojun50(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
You don dey get mouth
Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
Buhari and his zombies supporters were the worse thing ever happened to mankind on earth.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
ojun50:
You don dey get mouth
go slap imam na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by yuping(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
undecided we dey with you.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by Sergio104(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Unfortunately you can't try it with ya brother.....Mr darling Daddy Mohammadu Buhari

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
There Is A Big Difference Between A Leader And A Ruler.

They may look like the same but they aren't the same thing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
He’s threading the wrong path, maybe he has no value for his life
Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by BabalawoPikin(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
I wonder wetin Aisha don do about this matter. I remember how we laughed at madam patience. We don dey collect wotowoto

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by drmuchin: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
Buhari na ur mate?
U run ur mouth, u collect wotoporiously!
QED
Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
drmuchin:
Buhari na ur mate?
U run ur mouth, u collect wotoporiously!
QED
you are as dumb as your Muslim fellowers ...

The imam is trying to make you all have sense

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
They didn't react because Oga Jona wasn't a Muslim

Shameless abokis

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by SarkinYarki: 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
The worst thing you can do is give a dishonest person power ..this is the story of the curre t govt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by redsun(m): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Because Jonathan is relatively learned and tolerant. If someone like pat utomi had succeeded him, he would have sealed the deal if taking Nigeria to a greater height.

Leadership is about dealing rational with criticism and learning from them.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by Savagery101: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by olisaEze(m): 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Grgton:
you are as dumb as your Muslim fellowers ...

The imam is trying to make you all have sense

Lost cause broda, u can’t replace what was never there. cool
Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by Racoon(m): 12:04am On Apr 07, 2022
Buhari was a tyrant installed by many of them but they will all suffer it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam by Ceenachi: 3:12am On Apr 07, 2022
Please stop disturbing us lipsrsealed

If GEJ try that there will be jihad in Nigeria
Now we call that hate speech
GEJ built TSANGAYA school for almajiries they abandoned it there
PMB lead protesters to protest against fuel increment during GEJ
Now they say prostest is unislamic.
Insecurity, many call for GEJ head
Now they say is hate speech
Bishop Kuka exposed weakness of government sometimes back they even asked the Sokoto government and FG to interrogate him.
Digital Sheikh did the same both the two religion supported him.

But now the sky has fallen when you ask Buhari to resign grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s Sit-at-home In Delta Set Some Vehicles Ablaze (photos) / 1 Killed As Tinubu Supporters Clash In Lagos In Front Of Police (Video) / Labour Party Presidential Rally In Kogi State (videos & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.