Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,456 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Davido And Cubana Chief Priest Mock Obi Cubana Over Efcc Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Cubana Chief Priest Mock Obi Cubana Over Efcc Saga (1970 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Efcc Saga : Mompha Shares Throwback Photo, Regret His Visit To Nigeria / Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Cubana Chief Priest Mock Obi Cubana Over Efcc Saga by Cypha6(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Cubana chief priest was arrested by Efcc last week over money laundering, he spent 6 days in Efcc custody, when he was released the first person he met was davido.

And both of them mock and said awful words against obi cubana, as the reason why he was arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HbOCDu72fg

Re: Davido And Cubana Chief Priest Mock Obi Cubana Over Efcc Saga by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Davido is lousy, I can now understand why Chioma dumped him
Re: Davido And Cubana Chief Priest Mock Obi Cubana Over Efcc Saga by Saxxon(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
May God punish you for wasting my data. Foolish boy.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Cubana Chief Priest Mock Obi Cubana Over Efcc Saga by Saxxon(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:

Try to get the facts right before typing like a retarded e-diot. Davido never said anything of such, the OP is hungry and probably just as retarded as you are.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Cubana Chief Priest Mock Obi Cubana Over Efcc Saga by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
Saxxon:

Try to get the facts right before typing like a retarded e-diot. Davido never said anything of such, the OP is hungry and probably just as retarded as you are.
senomi’s pupet you are noticed
Re: Davido And Cubana Chief Priest Mock Obi Cubana Over Efcc Saga by Oceanjagaban: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
Gbaun
Re: Davido And Cubana Chief Priest Mock Obi Cubana Over Efcc Saga by Oceanjagaban: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Cypha6:
Cubana chief priest was arrested by Efcc last week over money laundering, he spent 6 days in Efcc custody, when he was released the first person he met was davido.

And both of them mock and said awful words against obi cubana, as the reason why he was arrested.

I don see say you be real mumu...afonja man

1 Like

Re: Davido And Cubana Chief Priest Mock Obi Cubana Over Efcc Saga by kindlyheart: 5:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Cypha6:

fake narrations will only make ur youtube channel shrink and not grow

1 Like

Re: Davido And Cubana Chief Priest Mock Obi Cubana Over Efcc Saga by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2022
See as Bini accent just dey smell for your English with your lie lie YouTube channel
Re: Davido And Cubana Chief Priest Mock Obi Cubana Over Efcc Saga by KingMack(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2022
Babadey 6days..see as I'm don shed some weight, what if him come dey 6months fa undecided

Re: Davido And Cubana Chief Priest Mock Obi Cubana Over Efcc Saga by valicious1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kingzy4pep:
See as Bini accent just dey smell for your English with your lie lie YouTube channel
Asin eh. His voice sef is annoying af

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Marrying The Wrong Man- Onyinye Okafor(details) / The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce / Karma Kazee On Kentro Levels : (yahoozee)olu Mentain. The Mystry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.