Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Gist About My Making Money Online Journey - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gist About My Making Money Online Journey (147 Views)

An Online Journey . / Kindle Success Making Money Online - Journey So Far / 6 Helpful Tips For Making Money As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gist About My Making Money Online Journey by funsho75(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Since Chelsea and Supper Eagles � chose to brk my heart...

Let me just give una this small gist to cool � of my head. It's all about my journey making money online...

Firstly i started freelancing, made alot of money � then got bored and it became stressful... Then my interest dropped ���

Then i learn affiliate marketing, make a little money, but i couldn't withdraw because of a particular restriction and the affiliate company have a policy that if u don't make money they will keep deducting some amount from your income every week.. Na so d money finish

Got bored of Affiliate marketing... Them moved to blogging... Make very little money... Got bored but still doing it for fun ���..

Then i started app design (i never make money because i have about 5 app am working on, i always get bored alone the way then i will dump that project... Hahaaha)

Then i build some personal websites, which am still working on it

so at the presently... Am investing time and energy on eBook publishing and T shirts design...

And am mastering the 2 at the moment

I hope i will not get bored of it some days...

Note: b4 i dump any online strategy i ensures i master it...
Note: you can make money online with any of this online stuff and they can give you a lot of money...

But it's a lot of hard work... You need to be ready to invest about 3 to 6 months without expecting anything...

Hv been doing T shirts since last year and made my first sales last week and na only $20 i done make for ebooks

Please don't ask me to teach you anything... My time is so chock up

But all the answers to your questions are on YouTube And for my offline make money...

Then for my offline hustle...
Over time i have learnt..

Graphics design, website design, app development, social media management, video editing, events livestreaming...

And i hv worked with more than 7 NGOs...

And still actively volunteering for about 3 NGOs...

All am saying is you can learn anything and learn as many things as you like...

Life is beautiful don't just be comfortable with 1 skill �

Learn, grow and be valuable ✌️

©LessonNG.com

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best SEO Software For Small Businesses? / Nigeria’s Non-oil Exports Fall By 39% In 10 Years – NBS / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.