Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Governor Matawalle Buys Brand New Expensive Cars for Traditional Rulers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Matawalle Buys Brand New Expensive Cars for Traditional Rulers. (519 Views)

Matawalle Buys Cadillac, Expensive Cars For Zamfara Monarchs (photos) / Protect Yourselves From Bandits - Governor Matawalle Tells Zamfara Residents / Governor Matawalle Forces Teachers To Eat Poor Meal Provided For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Matawalle Buys Brand New Expensive Cars for Traditional Rulers. by edogu(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Zamfara Sate Governor, Bello Mohammed Matawalle, has distributed 260 cars including Cadillac to the traditional rulers in the state.

The distribution was done by the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar III, at Government House, Gusau on Wednesday.

The Sultan expressed gratitude to Matawalle for his interest in the welfare of the traditional institution, which he said still remains the thread that holds society together.

He also called on the beneficiaries of the gesture to continue supporting the administration of Governor Matawalle by rendering their best in ending the challenges facing the people.

Matawalle said the gesture was done in recognition of the status of the traditional institution as the custodians of religion and culture and vehicle of cohesion and peace in societies.

“It is in view of the high esteem with which my administration regards our traditional leaders and institutions that we decided to procure brand new cars, Cadillac 2019 Model, for 17 Emirs, 13 Senior District Heads and 230 District Heads across the State," the Governor said.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/governor-matawalle-buys-brand-new-expensive-cars-cadillac-for-260-zamfara-traditional-rulers.html

Re: Governor Matawalle Buys Brand New Expensive Cars for Traditional Rulers. by Mooh247: 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Waste of resources $100k Cadillac for people doing nothing economically

5 Likes

Re: Governor Matawalle Buys Brand New Expensive Cars for Traditional Rulers. by Baloranking(m): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
70k$ Cadillac escalade x 260

Punch in and see what a governor is wasting in the name of gifts. embarassed embarassed
Re: Governor Matawalle Buys Brand New Expensive Cars for Traditional Rulers. by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
And people complain there is no money in this country. There is money oooo.

It's just in the hand of politicians who are thieves
Re: Governor Matawalle Buys Brand New Expensive Cars for Traditional Rulers. by edogu(m): 12:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Nigeria don finally cast. You are battling with insecurity and yet you have money to throw around probably for your political gain. Well, I don't blame the governor. I blame the gullible masses for allowing these politicians use them and catch cruise.
Re: Governor Matawalle Buys Brand New Expensive Cars for Traditional Rulers. by naijaking1: 12:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Corruption at the highest order!
No road
No hospital
No school
No electricity
No nothing!

And you are spending so much for only 230 persons?

Anyway, let's see how many months the Cadillacs will last on Nigerian roads.

Evil.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Matawalle Buys Brand New Expensive Cars for Traditional Rulers. by McLizbae: 12:19am On Apr 07, 2022
Those Cadillacs are gonna be rat haven in 5-10 years time.

Wasteful lots!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Matawalle Buys Brand New Expensive Cars for Traditional Rulers. by colorsofrainbow: 12:19am On Apr 07, 2022
To the commentors above...
If una papa follow for the traditional rulers wey collect the clean rides,I can bet my balls that none of you would come here to wail. That's how corrupt the system is. Full of hypocrites & liars.

Only just about 3-7% of Nigerians will genuinely challenge corruption & propaganda even in the face of danger or being benefactors one way or the other.

I don't want to talk about the Zamfara governor & the idiocy he's exhibiting.
Every fvcking politician is guilty of it. I'm just watching Soludo with one eye sha.
In Nigeria,if you aren't corrupt one way or the other, nothing for you. Here,It takes Grace to make it in a very big way without corruption but it's not impossible just that it's like starving a cub when hes surrounded by cows. It's just a matter of time before he learns to devour.

God bless all true haters of corruption like me
Re: Governor Matawalle Buys Brand New Expensive Cars for Traditional Rulers. by Dankovich1: 2:58am On Apr 07, 2022
Others the try rebrand carry this stolen state funds patronize INNOSON SUVs and Cars, e come reach your turn you go patronize Escalade and Toyota.

Alhaji no be so ooooo grin

@EFCC hope you're taking roll call
Re: Governor Matawalle Buys Brand New Expensive Cars for Traditional Rulers. by Idiko1: 3:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Nigeria is a basket of fools emphatically.
Re: Governor Matawalle Buys Brand New Expensive Cars for Traditional Rulers. by Maxymilliano(m): 4:06am On Apr 07, 2022
While the people are suffering, they are busy enriching themselves with unnecessary luxuries and you expect the jobless youths in Zamfara state not to engage in kidnapping and banditry. Bunch of jokers!
Re: Governor Matawalle Buys Brand New Expensive Cars for Traditional Rulers. by Truthisunique2: 7:23am On Apr 07, 2022
It would reach bandits hand as usual like the bikes did

These Escalade would be used to evacuate massive kidnapped victims
Re: Governor Matawalle Buys Brand New Expensive Cars for Traditional Rulers. by OMENKAismad: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2022
edogu:
Zamfara Sate Governor, Bello Mohammed Matawalle, has distributed 260 cars including Cadillac to the traditional rulers in the state.

The distribution was done by the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar III, at Government House, Gusau on Wednesday.

The Sultan expressed gratitude to Matawalle for his interest in the welfare of the traditional institution, which he said still remains the thread that holds society together.

He also called on the beneficiaries of the gesture to continue supporting the administration of Governor Matawalle by rendering their best in ending the challenges facing the people.

Matawalle said the gesture was done in recognition of the status of the traditional institution as the custodians of religion and culture and vehicle of cohesion and peace in societies.

“It is in view of the high esteem with which my administration regards our traditional leaders and institutions that we decided to procure brand new cars, Cadillac 2019 Model, for 17 Emirs, 13 Senior District Heads and 230 District Heads across the State," the Governor said.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/governor-matawalle-buys-brand-new-expensive-cars-cadillac-for-260-zamfara-traditional-rulers.html
I'm not surprised the money for zanfara gold is for zanfara oil In the South is for Nigeria

I dont think if Nigerians know how much is gold in the market gold is more expensive than cloud oil

This cars are not Cash they exchanged it with gold I have the information about this.

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow 8th Of April 2022 Biafraland Will Be Under Lock..........ipob / Unannounced Problem Killing Nigeria / Plan Your Movement In Accordance With These Dates 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.