Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row (20714 Views)

Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination / Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca / Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by donald4life: 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Manchester united will come for him, after all he is better than this crop of player in manchester club now.
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by JohnBullMySon: 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The statement is very vague and seems the club has nothing to say.
Exactly. You saw that too.

1 Like

Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by gentleman82: 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ok
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
What kind of nonsense statement is this? The club should let us know if they are owing Nwakali and if the young did something wrong to get the kind of treatment they are given him

They should not worry. I can bet Nwakali's manager will fight this to the end. When they get to court of arbitration, they will explain the crime of the man to have his contract terminated after the AFCON while he was a regular before the AFCON

Racists.
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
I thought am the only one not getting de actually gist of what de club is trying to say

..... Breaking News I had the Bet9ja website has been hacked ... by a Russian cybercrime " black � cat"... since today morning up till now
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by Murphyenemuwe: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
I need to know who did the juju for tinubu. Nigga is rich and famous. Unknowingly to you, you're actually doing his bidding
obedugo:
Thunder fire the club and anybody supporting Tinubu
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
obedugo:
Amen
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
nzeobi:
The club is just confusing us with big grammar without denying any of the allegations

That's one of the negatives of English language, it is used to confuse a lot of pple just to shield the truth. Big grammar can kill.
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by jaxxy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:

The club didn't even state why they terminated his contract did they?
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by Netinta: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by phemmyfour: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:
exactly
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by haabidah666: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
I wonder when they get to court, what they will say is reason for cancelation of his contract
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by Athemisia: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Seyiemath:
The only thing I learnt from this right-up is, when you’ve been caught red handed, use big big grammar to defend yourself.

Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by Caseless: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
I really pity this guy. He's such a good player, but not lucky with finding good club.
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by snoopz: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Serious clubs take allegations like this one with firm hands, stating the cause and the expected outcome of such situation and ways to settle it.
Nothing will happen because they won't even go to court, court fit scatter other in house dirty jobs they've been doing
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
You left your club to come and represent failure, club that is feeding you and now you're in shame.. We told them! The goal keeper that was accused of making Nigeria loose in afcon gently stayed away and stayed back and never showed up. Try another club!
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Odetokun3:
Double loss. We no still qualify.

Pinnick

read and understand afcon not wcq
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by FireUpNow(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
The club's media did a bad job being so vague
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by Padipadi(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
obedugo:
thunder fire the club n you obedugo.
Tinubu no be Ur mate
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by Aystarz: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Wetin be the actual story self..
Make them tell us why them terminate he contract

According to Kelechi, the club were owing him and still had the guts to ask him to sign a long contract extension with them. He shut it down. So, they came again demanding that he agrees to mutual termination of his contract. Dude said 'No way".

Next thing he heard, Huesca had terminated the deal without giving him his due remuneration.

1 Like

Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by Judolisco(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:
they will take legal actions
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by Testimony1988(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
nzeobi:
The club is just confusing us with big grammar without denying any of the allegations
lolz.
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by obedugo(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Padipadi:
thunder fire the club n you obedugo.
Tinubu no be Ur mate
Na fustration go kill you las las
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by JOemmy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Which legal action do they want to take again after termination of his contract and also refusing to pay his wages?
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by babaalagbo11(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Using big grammar to cover up
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by wizkidblogger(f): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
if Nigerians storm their twiiter ehn, dem go know sey khaki no be leather grin

2 Likes

Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by Padipadi(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
obedugo:
Na fustration go kill you las las
You are suffering from melancholy and general disability of the mind.
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by Bbbw: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ok
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by MrBONE2(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Seyiemath:
The only thing I learnt from this right-up is, when you’ve been caught red handed, use big big grammar to defend yourself.

grin
Re: SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row by VirileNelly2420: 12:03am On Apr 08, 2022
nzeobi:
Am telling u. I was listening to hear sth, but I even got confused at d end. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal / England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) / Orji Uzor Kalu: "Gernot Rohr Is Not A Good Coach, I Turned Him Down At Enyimba"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.