Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

How My Bike Was Snatch At Gun Point. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Bike Was Snatch At Gun Point. (565 Views)

Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit / Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) / 22-year-old Girl Snatches Facebook Lover Car At Gun Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Bike Was Snatch At Gun Point. by Khalifaibb(m): 12:47am On Apr 07, 2022
2020 is a year I can never forget in life, I used to hustle very well. But they turned me from grace to grass, hero to zero.

I usually ride okade at ejegbo,

everyone knows how much I suffered and the kind of work I did before I could buy the bike.
so a day I usually make 1300 naira from picking passenger on my bike from drop to drops or depending on where they wants to go.

During those days I was a very gentle and polite okada rider to every of my passenger, sometimes if their money isn't complete I pity them and I usually carry old people and disable mostly free.

I used to save 1k perday and use 300 to eat.
but one Friday I took a guy to enjema along the line it was dark and he messaged some of his gang and gave our location and my precious bike was taken from me without their conscious blaming them.
But I still thank God am alive.

The most painful thing is that I promise myself I will go too far and hustle cashew nuts to be able to buy new bike.
but unfortunately cashew didn't yeiled any fruit this two years back.

Now life is bad people make Jess of me.
And they ruined everything for me. If not during fasting like this I used to buy rice and share out to the needy but now I have become the needy one myself, to the point that I fast without food bit iftar and subur.
but alhamdulilah money121 and orica sent me a token today so this is the reason I value the money so high because I know how long I used to enter the sun during the time they have not snatch my bike to be able to make 1300 naira. God will judge evil people.
Am available if you have a bike I can ride for you and we both get paid. Till I can't get my own. I heard I can get a daylong machine at 345k new and 150 to 180k toks

1 Like

Re: How My Bike Was Snatch At Gun Point. by Boogyman557: 3:55am On Apr 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool SO SORRY MAN!

I No really get ENERGY DRINK to READ long POST dis morning!

Na dis SAME reason y I de TALK sey make everybody carry der own KALA, if too sey u get KALA, na to BLAST BLAST der left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How My Bike Was Snatch At Gun Point. by realstars: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2022
Thank God you were not killed.
Re: How My Bike Was Snatch At Gun Point. by Khalifaibb(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2022
realstars:
Thank God you were not killed.
that's exactly my encouragement I used to give my self for the past two years. If to say cashew nuts good I for don buy new one but natured failed us this years
Re: How My Bike Was Snatch At Gun Point. by jalodo2: 12:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Khalifaibb:
2020 is a year I can never forget in life, I used to hustle very well. But they turned me from grace to grass, hero to zero.

I usually ride okade at ejegbo,

everyone knows how much I suffered and the kind of work I did before I could buy the bike.
so a day I usually make 1300 naira from picking passenger on my bike from drop to drops or depending on where they wants to go.

During those days I was a very gentle and polite okada rider to every of my passenger, sometimes if their money isn't complete I pity them and I usually carry old people and disable mostly free.

I used to save 1k perday and use 300 to eat.
but one Friday I took a guy to enjema along the line it was dark and he messaged some of his gang and gave our location and my precious bike was taken from me without their conscious blaming them.
But I still thank God am alive.

The most painful thing is that I promise myself I will go too far and hustle cashew nuts to be able to buy new bike.
but unfortunately cashew didn't yeiled any fruit this two years back.

Now life is bad people make Jess of me.
And they ruined everything for me. If not during fasting like this I used to buy rice and share out to the needy but now I have become the needy one myself, to the point that I fast without food bit iftar and subur.
but alhamdulilah money121 and orica sent me a token today so this is the reason I value the money so high because I know how long I used to enter the sun during the time they have not snatch my bike to be able to make 1300 naira. God will judge evil people.
Am available if you have a bike I can ride for you and we both get paid. Till I can't get my own. I heard I can get a daylong machine at 345k new and 150 to 180k
toks
This is Goodness34, Amza07 that just cashed out. Now he opened this new moniker yarning another super story.
Re: How My Bike Was Snatch At Gun Point. by obinnajohnson: 3:30am On Apr 11, 2022
So pathetic but help will soon locate you.

(1) (Reply)

Best Friend Of Ovaioza Leaks Secret Audio As CEO Admits #5 Billion Scam / Traffic Warden Death On The Spot By Commercial Drivers / SA Woman Detained After Poisoning Her Husband And 3 Children Aged 10, 11 And 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.