Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? (1062 Views)

Breaking : Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Kogi Or Lockdown / There Are Not Up To 100 Yorubas Or Hausas That Can Speak Fluent Igbo / Who Are The Majority In Delta State, Urhobo, Itsekiri Or Igbos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2022
My Igbo adage said:if they carry the corpse of another person, to others it looks like logs of woods.

The reactions of many guys concerning Russia' invasion in Ukraine reminds me of that adage..in view of this I asked..

Is there anything that will justify Ndigbo to invade Delta State,in the name of protecting Igbos in Delta State?

Similarly,if the Yoruba nation invades Kogi state,in the name of protecting Yoruba speaking parts of Kogi, how would other Nigerians react?

Why would Ndigbo tell Delta or Rivers State not to join an association/group they want to be part of?

Can the Yoruba nation tell Kogi state not to join an association they want to join?

Finally, some guys always accuse the US & the west of propaganda, now my question is which country in this world that doesn't engage in propaganda?

They accused CNN,BBC,ALJAZEERA,SKY NEWS,FRANCE 24,FOX NEWS,RUETERS,AFP,EURO NEWS etc of propaganda...

to those guys,PRESS TV,CCTV,CGTN,TASS,RT, SPUTNIK are all Angels!.. they don't engage in propaganda.

This same guys will not place an advert on those stations, they would rather go to the western media for advertisement.

5 Likes

Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by duro4chang(m): 9:47am On Apr 07, 2022
No try am O
Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by Sergio104(m): 9:49am On Apr 07, 2022
I am invading Yolloba Land next month sad

4 Likes

Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by Aboks(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2022
Sergio104:

OYO
Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2022
duro4chang:
No try am O
I won't try it.

But some guys are justifying Russia's invasion in Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2022
Sergio104:
My dear no be laughing matter.why are some people supporting Russia in killing Ukrainians with unjustifiable reasons?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Aboks:

OYO
Invading some ones territory is not good

1 Like

Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by joyandfaith: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
My Igbo adage said:if they carry the corpse of another person, to others it looks like logs of woods.

The reactions of many guys concerning Russia' invasion in Ukraine reminds me of that adage..in view of this I asked..

Is there anything that will justify Ndigbo to invade Delta State,in the name of protecting Igbos in Delta State?

Similarly,if the Yoruba nation invades Kogi state,in the name of protecting Yoruba speaking parts of Kogi, how would other Nigerians react?

Why would Ndigbo tell Delta or Rivers State not to join an association/group they want to be part of?

Can the Yoruba nation tell Kogi state not to join an association they want to join?

Finally, some guys always accuse the US & the west of propaganda, now my question is which country in this world that doesn't engage in propaganda?

They accused CNN,BBC,ALJAZEERA,SKY NEWS,FRANCE 24,FOX NEWS,RUETERS,AFP,EURO NEWS etc of propaganda...

to those guys,PRESS TV,CCTV,CGTN,TASS,RT, SPUTNIK are all Angels!.. they don't engage in propaganda.

This same guys will not place an advert on those stations, they would rather go to the western media for advertisement.

Some of us have been telling putin boys this but they are too emotional and sentimental.

2 Likes

Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2022
joyandfaith:

Some of us have been telling putin boys this but they are too emotional and sentimental.
Any right thinking person will change his/her mind after watching the atrocities Russia committed in Bucha, Borodyanka in Ukraine

4 Likes

Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by duro4chang(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
I won't try it.
But some guys are justifying Russia's invasion in Ukraine.
No mind them
Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by Idiko1: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:

Similarly, if the Yoruba nation invades Kogi state,in the name of protecting Yoruba speaking parts of Kogi, how would other Nigerians react?

To the contrary on the bolded, my Igbo adage says, "He who was not present when a corpse was buried usually exhume from the legs". As for the one in red, my Igbo adage equally says, "He who does not know when the rain started beating him will never know when the rain stopped" In the case of your silly analogy of Ndigbo and Delta State as well as Yoruba and Kogi State, all in the name of protecting the Igbo and Yoruba ethnicities is borne out of street propaganda.

If there should be Republic of Igboland, there will be no Igbo ethnicity left behind to be treated as a common minority in another enclave. In addition, if Republic of Igboland is a signatory to the clause or mandate which protects the wellbeing of people who seek self-determination and hypothetically Ndigbo in another country which shares common border with Igbo republic are faced with war of attrition simply because they want independent homeland, I say Republic of Igboland should render military assistance without request.

I suggest you go back to 2013 when this crap started. The US and its western allies are the most hypocritical characters in the world. I do not take side with any group but pray for equity.
Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by Christistruth00: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2022
Why would Yorubas imagine such a foolish thing ?

What if the People of Kogi and Delta want to belong elsewhere

You cannot force People to love you

People decide for themselves where they belong

Okuns Of Kogi and Itsekiri Of Delta will decide for themselves

Coincidentally both have said recently that they See themselves as of Yoruba Stock

but the Choice belongs to them entirely

Yorubas see both groups as their brothers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2022
What about Katsina bushes to fight the terrorists?
Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by Christistruth00: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
What about Katsina bushes to fight the terrorists?

Those ones already acccept they are Hausa Fulani their Case is pure Criminality towards their own kin and everyone else
Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by Bastardlyrich: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

Coincidentally both have said recently that they See themselves as of Yoruba Stock

Which yorubas.
Yoruba Muslims or Yoruba Christians
You are a Yoruba Muslim but you have Christian in your monikers.
Finally ijaws and ss/se will decide were itsekiris will be,you can talk about okuns or whatever they are called.
If afonja cowords cross boundary as/se will teach them a heavy lesson.
Coworsds
Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

Those ones already acccept they are Hausa Fulani their Case is pure Criminality towards their own kin and everyone else
So are the other places too.

Your stigma towards Northerners knows only heaven as its limit.

Russians are right,and Nigeria too is right to fish IPOPS out and Kidnappers too.

But why VIETNAM,LIBYA,AFGHANISTAN,SYRIA,YEMEN and IRAQ not used for example?

Kogi and Delta are states without even police,so the example is lame.
Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by OkwuEziokwu(m): 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lol OP thinks he has sense.

Is Kogi not part of Oduduwa? Is Delta not Biafra?

Lmao my people shine ya eyes. These devils are at work again.
Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by Christistruth00: 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

So are the other places too.

Your stigma towards Northerners knows only heaven as its limit.

Russians are right,and Nigeria too is right to fish IPOPS out and Kidnappers too.

But why VIETNAM,LIBYA,AFGHANISTAN,SYRIA,YEMEN and IRAQ not used for example?

Kogi and Delta are states without even police,so the example is lame.

It’s obvious you don’t have a Clue

I am fond of Hausa and Fulani

It is the Criminals that are the real Problem

They cannot be killing 200 people in one go as if it is their right and entitlement

Are Majorly of their Victims not Hausa Fulani

It is the Government and Hausa Fulani in those States that I referred to as being right to attack them

Or is the Government in those states not supposed to keep law and order again
Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by WATCHOVER(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
OP you no nothing about modern day invasions, when you know that all the regions you just mentioned are all in one territory, mind you the Yorubas are weak when it comes to physical war, Igbo's are weak when it reaches political war
Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

It obvious you don’t have a Clue

I am fond of Hausa and Fulani

It is the Criminals that are the real Problem

They cannot be killing 200 people in one go as if it is their right and entitlement

Are Majorly of their Victims not Hausa Fulani

It is the Government and Hausa Fulani in those States that I referred to as being right to attack them

Or is the Government in those states not supposed to keep law and order again

Thus we are on the same view but from different angles?

Thanks...I am sorry for my initial damn reply.

Bye.
Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by Christistruth00: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Which yorubas.
Yoruba Muslims or Yoruba Christians
You are a Yoruba Muslim but you have Christian in your monikers.
Finally ijaws and ss/se will decide were itsekiris will be,you can talk about okuns or whatever they are called.
If afonja cowords cross boundary as/se will teach them a heavy lesson.
Coworsds

Bastardlyrich your love for money has blinded you

Itsekiri not Ijaws will decide where Itsekiri want to belong

Ijaws will decide where they themselves want to belong

And Aniomas will decide for themselves who they are and where they belong

One more thing Stop trying to divide Yorubas into Christians and Muslims

Yorubas are one People

If you are this divisive how do you expect to Unite your own People

3 Likes

Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by Bastardlyrich: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

Itsekiris are under ijaws.
So they will consult ijaws before taken any step if they want to join those uglee cowords.
In turn ijaws we consult ss/se if they should allow them.
I even doubt,no right thinking human we leave ss/se to join osun slum dwellers.
Already Lagos is a no man's land and any attempt to claim it by cowords,they will be dealth with.
Now continue your zone b work with other people,don't focus all your attention on me alone.
If not you will not receive complete payment for your zone b work these month. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by Sergio104(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

Yorubas are one People

angry
Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by Idiko1: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

Yorubas are one People

Point of correction!! Ijaw and Itsekiri are fundamentally ethic nationality. Anioma is not ethnic nationality. This is how the idiocy of "Black, White and Asian" started.
Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by Christistruth00: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

So they will consult ijaws before taken any step if they want to join those uglee cowords.
Already Lagos is a no man's land and any attempt to claim it by cowords,they will be dealth with.
Now continue your zone b work with other people,don't focus all your attention on me alone.
If not you will not receive complete payment for your zone b work these month. grin cheesy grin cheesy

There is no attempt to Claim Lagos
because Yorubas already Claimed it more than 600 years ago and settled the matter there and then
Lagos is Awori Yoruba and in Yorubaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by omohayek: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Trust one of Nairaland's many crazed tribalists to hijack a thread about self-determination over violence to promote narrow-minded nonsense about "cowards" and other such rubbish. What the OP was getting at was NOT about Yorubas or Igbos, but about Russia's pathetic excuses for invading Ukraine, but the terms "Yoruba" and "invade" were enough to set this one ranting and raving like waving red meat in the face of a rabid dog.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by Idiko1: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
omohayek:

Trust one of Nairaland's many crazed tribalists to hijack a thread about self-determination over violence to promote narrow-minded nonsense about "cowards" and other such rubbish. What the OP was getting at was NOT about Yorubas or Igbos, but about Russia's pathetic excuses for invading Ukraine, but the terms "Yoruba" and "invade" were enough to set this one ranting and raving like waving red meat in the face of a rabid dog.

Arrant nonsense!!! It appears the OP is better schooled on the subject matter than you. OP just missed the mark by the introduction of silly analogy of Ndigbo/Delta State and Yoruba/Kogi State to the matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by seguun(m): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:

Don't think any ethnic group have their own separate Army under the Nigerian State??

If they do...Delta for instance will be a legitimate target if they habour Bandits and criminal herdsmen who are likely to invade igboland.

Same for other stronger groups you mentioned.

hope you get it sha!
Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by foryourmindlol: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

Good, so why are Nigerians forcing Igbos to love Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? by Christistruth00: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Good, so why are Nigerians forcing Igbos to love Nigeria?

Nigeria is not forcing Igbos to love Nigeria

Only about a month ago your own South East Representatives in the National Assembly absolutely

refused to vote for Referendum to be Inserted into the Electoral Amendment bill what did IPOB do ? absolutely nothing !!!

Instead IPOB is still romancing with Abaribe who was among those that refused to vote for the Referendum bill

Not even an ordinary vocal opposition from Ohaneze, IPOB or the SE

Or do you think Nigeria is like IPOB that dragged SS into their map of Biafra by Fire by force

Knowing fully well that the SS are completely uninterested in joining their Biafra ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors / Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These: / 2023: Wike In Edo, Shuns Government House, Meets Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.