Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Long And Worrisome Bet9ja Maintenance Process.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Long And Worrisome Bet9ja Maintenance Process.. (511 Views)

Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Long And Worrisome Bet9ja Maintenance Process.. by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2022
For more than 24 hours now, bet9ja is doing a site maintenance. The long period of time for the process is quite unusual.

It usually doesn't last for that long and customers whose funds are on that platform are starting to get worried.

Looks like their website is having a serious issue that might lead to a complete shut down with people's funds on there.

Does anyone know exactly what's happening there?
Re: The Long And Worrisome Bet9ja Maintenance Process.. by Blaqroman0000: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2022
Thank GOD I credited my sportybet account instead of my bet9ja account recently
Re: The Long And Worrisome Bet9ja Maintenance Process.. by mymadam(m): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
For more than 24 hours now, bet9ja is doing a site maintenance. The long period of time for the process is quite unusual.

It usually doesn't last for that long and customers whose funds are on that platform are starting to get worried.

Looks like their website is having a serious issue that might lead to a complete shut down with people's funds on there.

Does anyone know exactly what's happening there?

shocked Bet9ja reportedly released a statement informing their clients (I am NOT one) that their website has been dealt with by a Russian hacker! They claim to be presently doing the needful.

I wish you well
Re: The Long And Worrisome Bet9ja Maintenance Process.. by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Thank GOD I credited my sportybet account instead of my bet9ja account recently

I learnt that sporty bet isn't that safe and secured. Couple of days ago, I saw a post someone made about how his funds were stolen from his account.. Smh..
Re: The Long And Worrisome Bet9ja Maintenance Process.. by Blaqroman0000: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

I learnt that sporty bet isn't that safe and secured. Couple of days ago, I saw a post someone made about how his funds were stolen from his account.. Smh..
it is because he foolishly and stupidly gave his account details to a scammer telling him to credit 1k to the account that they will do a cheat it will produce 100k... Funny enough they will show you the video... And you will Comfirm is true,... Telling you to give them 30% when is done not knowing once they help you do that cheat they can easily get your bank details from it... They have tried it several times to me I keep blocking them so is by being safe and declining from all those scammers no matter their offer and no matter how real
Re: The Long And Worrisome Bet9ja Maintenance Process.. by Unityp: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bet9ja is coming back with a new site with stronger securityfeatures,the former site is gone and I guess that is why is taking them this long to come back.

1 Like

Re: The Long And Worrisome Bet9ja Maintenance Process.. by NeckingNgulping(m): 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
it is because he foolishly and stupidly gave his account details to a scammer telling him to credit 1k to the account that they will do a cheat it will produce 100k... Funny enough they will show you the video... And you will Comfirm is true,... Telling you to give them 30% when is done not knowing once they help you do that cheat they can easily get your bank details from it... They have tried it several times to me I keep blocking them so is by being safe and declining from all those scammers no matter their offer and no matter how real

I get you.. he got scammed at his behest. 1k to 100k? The height of greed!!
Re: The Long And Worrisome Bet9ja Maintenance Process.. by NeckingNgulping(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Unityp:
Bet9ja is coming back with a new site with stronger securityfeatures,the former site is gone and I guess that is why is taking them this long to come back.

Share the link here..

(1) (Reply)

Cute Abiola' Marriage Crash + Wunmi Toriola Pitches Herself Against Mide Martins / Omo To Sure Is Dead! / No page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.