Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Yuval Noah Harari - [an Anti-christ] 'human's Are Now Hackable Animals' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yuval Noah Harari - [an Anti-christ] 'human's Are Now Hackable Animals' (2267 Views)

Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? / James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas / JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yuval Noah Harari - [an Anti-christ] 'human's Are Now Hackable Animals' by bn365: 10:02am On Apr 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp83ydDrxYs

Yuval Noah Harari is gay, married to a man and says shocking things, and is also an anti-Christ [NOT THE ANTI-CHRIST].
Obama, Mark Zuckerberg, and Klaus Schwab all refer to him as Rabbi.
He is known as a futurist because he "predicts" what will happen in the future.

Could he be the false prophet to the antichrist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wChluWCqCT0

The description of the false prophet says he will rise out of the earth, have two lamb's horns, and will speak like a dragon (likely meaning with deception like Satan) (13:11). It will have the Antichrist's authority and will cause people to worship the Antichrist (v. 12). The false prophet will perform signs, including fire from the sky, and will have an image of the Antichrist built (vv. 13-14). He will cause the image to appear alive and will kill those who reject the Antichrist (v. 15). Further, he will cause people to take the mark of the beast (vv. 16-18).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92YhNwjAYtU
Re: Yuval Noah Harari - [an Anti-christ] 'human's Are Now Hackable Animals' by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2022
The OP is not intelligent enough to understand what the guy is saying. I'm sure you haven't read any of his books. See how you simply dismissed him. Yuval is among the great personalities whose ideas will shape the 21st and 22nd centuries going forward. I don't care about who he bleeps. His message especially the analysis through which he arrives at them shows that he is a man of grand vision.

I hate it when people like OP pontificate and talk about things they don't understand. Yuval is not in nairaland so don't drag him here. He is a genius. Try to understand him with open mind and you will be happy. In the other thread I saw another illiterate, this time from North East talking down on Wile Soyinka. Hahaha. I laugh. People like Yuval and Soyinka are the souls of mankind. To joke with them is to joke with humanity. If Sango was formerly a man, these men should become whatever Sango is today. In moments of humanity they can eer but at their best, they are the highest and best examples of what we are called to be as humans.

1 Like

Re: Yuval Noah Harari - [an Anti-christ] 'human's Are Now Hackable Animals' by bn365: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
The question is, who died and made him into the tinpot dictator he aspires to be?
[s]great personalities whose ideas will shape the 21st and 22nd centuries going forward[/s]
He's a man that breathes the same air as you.
People who refuse to comply with the nonsense agenda are, of course, not "intelligent" in your book.
"Is there no longer free will?" You cannot opt out of being fused with a computer or having concussions injected into your body.?
He gets to remake man in their own image? He also gets to decide who lives or dies?

He also talked about what to do with "useless" people.
Eugenics wants to kill a large number of people they deem useless, but how do you decide who is useless? Are you their creator?
People who believe this guy is a genius are useless, in my opinion, but why eliminate them?
Transhumanism is a pipe dream, and disappointment is an unintended consequence of believing in phantoms.

Ikegwuru:
The OP is not intelligent enough to understand what the guy is saying. I'm sure you haven't read any of his books. See how you simply dismissed him. Yuval is among the great personalities whose ideas will shape the 21st and 22nd centuries going forward. I don't care about who he bleeps. His message especially the analysis through which he arrives at them shows that he is a man of grand vision.

I hate it when people like OP pontificate and talk about things they don't understand. Yuval is not in nairaland so don't drag him here. He is a genius. Try to understand him with open mind and you will be happy. In the other thread I saw another illiterate, this time from North East talking down on Wile Soyinka. Hahaha. I laugh. People like Yuval and Soyinka are the souls of mankind. To joke with them is to joke with humanity. If Sango was formerly a man, these men should become whatever Sango is today. In moments of humanity they can eer but at their best, they are the highest and best examples of what we are called to be as humans.

1 Like

Re: Yuval Noah Harari - [an Anti-christ] 'human's Are Now Hackable Animals' by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
You see why I say you have not read Yuval or if you have, you need a little bit of patience to understand him. Neither in his Ecce Homo nor in his Homo Deus, did Yuval advocate the ideas you attribute to him. I am yet to read his book on the 21st Century but I doubt whether he can arrive at positions in support of eugenics. Even if he did, do not insult him. Plato did that thousands of years ago and the sky did not fall. Rather counter philosophies arose to challenge his position. Do not compel us into fear, there are on this planet men with the requisite intellect to counter every irrational thought even if by a genius in his moment of madness. Thus, do not sing death to the genius. Rather speak your truth to the genius. Yuval lives. We need him more than he needs us. He is a true benefactor of mankind.

bn365:
The question is, who died and made him into the tinpot dictator he aspires to be?
[s]great personalities whose ideas will shape the 21st and 22nd centuries going forward[/s]
He's a man that breathes the same air as you.
People who refuse to comply with the nonsense agenda are, of course, not "intelligent" in your book.
"Is there no longer free will?" You cannot opt out of being fused with a computer or having concussions injected into your body.?
He gets to remake man in their own image? He also gets to decide who lives or dies?

He also talked about what to do with "useless" people.
Eugenics wants to kill a large number of people they deem useless, but how do you decide who is useless? Are you their creator?
People who believe this guy is a genius are useless, in my opinion, but why eliminate them?
Transhumanism is a pipe dream, and disappointment is an unintended consequence of believing in phantoms.

Re: Yuval Noah Harari - [an Anti-christ] 'human's Are Now Hackable Animals' by bn365: 3:40am On Apr 08, 2022
So, if he's openly discussing population reduction, I should not insult him? You have no idea what you're advocating for, that is now pretty self-evident and well-established. What do they intend to do with the useless class?
When your Rabbi talks about eugenism and transhumanism, you don't seem to get it. Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, and others admire him because he is bold and openly discusses those very ideas.
You appear to be mesmerized by the man's eloquence and beautiful nonsense.
Hitler spoke of a pure race, but in order to achieve that, the weak and mixed races must be eliminated.
They are already telling you, but you are not listening.
While you're picking your nose, the words are flying over your head.
Here's a link: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/may/20/silicon-assassins-condemn-humans-life-useless-artificial-intelligence

They have no authority to decide who lives and who dies.
Your Rabbi is acting exactly like a con artist. He paints a picture.
You like the image he's creating and see yourself as a beneficiary. He talks about profit,

When you start talking about costs, at what expense, and who pays what, the whole thing starts to fall apart.
You see yourself as a part of the future he's imagining.
I'm almost certain of it. You probably think of yourself as something special. I don't blame you.
You do not consider yourself to be a member of the "useless class."
The dynamics shift the moment you recognize yourself as a member of the useless class.

The day you recognize that he's insinuating that you're expendable, you'd start thinking "How dare he"
I do see myself as something special, made in God's image and likeness

Ikegwuru:
You see why I say you have not read Yuval or if you have, you need a little bit of patience to understand him. Neither in his Ecce Homo nor in his Homo Deus, did Yuval advocate the ideas you attribute to him. I am yet to read his book on the 21st Century but I doubt whether he can arrive at positions in support of eugenics. Even if he did, do not insult him. Plato did that thousands of years ago and the sky did not fall. Rather counter philosophies arose to challenge his position. Do not compel us into fear, there are on this planet men with the requisite intellect to counter every irrational thought even if by a genius in his moment of madness. Thus, do not sing death to the genius. Rather speak your truth to the genius. Yuval lives. We need him more than he needs us. He is a true benefactor of mankind.

Re: Yuval Noah Harari - [an Anti-christ] 'human's Are Now Hackable Animals' by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 08, 2022
Yuval is just another philosopher/futurologist type...like Alvin Toffler.

They usually study past history to try to see how the world would turn out tomorrow.

In ten to twenty years time, his ideas and books would be old hat.

Relax.

(As for humans becoming hackable in the future...with the way tech is growing. .....heck, today's world would look abnormal to someone from the year 1972.)

1 Like

Re: Yuval Noah Harari - [an Anti-christ] 'human's Are Now Hackable Animals' by bn365: 3:57am On Apr 08, 2022
Most people, I believe, are like frogs trapped inside a pot of water while the pot is on the stove and the heat is turned on.
The water has not yet begun to boil.
With the mRNA vaxx, they have just engaged in mass population gene editing. Did the people sign off on what he just told you boldly? NO
He just told you that you have no free will and no rights. That is the world they are bringing in.
A world where human beings are like gods? Do you think he's referring to everyone? NO
The select few are calling the shots. They get to be like a god by creating man in their own image and likeness.
They will decide what to do with the "useless class". A world where they get to be the giver and taker of life

subsidywise18:
Yuval is just another philosopher/futurologist type...like Alvin Toffler.

They usually study past history to try to see how the world would turn out tomorrow.

In ten to twenty years time, his ideas and books would be old hat.

Relax.

(As for humans becoming hackable in the future...with the way tech is growing. .....heck, today's world would look abnormal to someone from the year 1972.)
Re: Yuval Noah Harari - [an Anti-christ] 'human's Are Now Hackable Animals' by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 08, 2022
I like it that you are able to follow up on this conversation quite unlike nairaland. BRAVO. But you are still missing something. Why should you insult anyone who preaches population control. Even your pastor preaches that in your church and that's why he cleverly compelled you to marry just one wife when you can marry 9.

I decided to read the article you shared the link. Thankfully, Yuval is in no way advocating the outrageous position you ascribe to him. Rather he is analyzing the present in order to predict the future. From the article, he sees such future as a threat and not as a paradise. The essence of prediction is control. Now he has told you the future outcome of science and the threat it poses, your duty, our duty is to control it and ensure the deadly consequences are avoided. You do not crucify the man who told you that your house might catch fire because one of your sons have sprinkled fuel around the house. The essence of his telling you is to enable you quench the fire before it comes.

Yes, from that article I also discovered I earlier misrepresented Ecce Homo as the title of his first book instead of Homo Sapiens. Fredrick Nietszche is the author of Ecce Homo and not Yuval.

And by the way, I do not see myself as a special person. How can? The son of a carpenter and a tailor? I am as ordinary as anyone. But let's face it, eugenics is founded on exceptionalism. Humans abhor exceptionalism. Once the ordinary man discovers any plan to institutionalize exceptionalism he stands up for himself and shoots it down. It has happened so many times.

bn365:
So, if he's openly discussing population reduction, I should not insult him? You have no idea what you're advocating for, that is now pretty self-evident and well-established. What do they intend to do with the useless class?
When your Rabbi talks about eugenism and transhumanism, you don't seem to get it. Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, and others admire him because he is bold and openly discusses those very ideas.
You appear to be mesmerized by the man's eloquence and beautiful nonsense.
Hitler spoke of a pure race, but in order to achieve that, the weak and mixed races must be eliminated.
They are already telling you, but you are not listening.
While you're picking your nose, the words are flying over your head.
Here's a link: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/may/20/silicon-assassins-condemn-humans-life-useless-artificial-intelligence

They have no authority to decide who lives and who dies.
Your Rabbi is acting exactly like a con artist. He paints a picture.
You like the image he's creating and see yourself as a beneficiary. He talks about profit,

When you start talking about costs, at what expense, and who pays what, the whole thing starts to fall apart.
You see yourself as a part of the future he's imagining.
I'm almost certain of it. You probably think of yourself as something special. I don't blame you.
You do not consider yourself to be a member of the "useless class."
The dynamics shift the moment you recognize yourself as a member of the useless class.

The day you recognize that he's insinuating that you're expendable, you'd start thinking "How dare he"
I do see myself as something special, made in God's image and likeness

Re: Yuval Noah Harari - [an Anti-christ] 'human's Are Now Hackable Animals' by bn365: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2022
Again, for someone who wants to appear enlightened, you seem to have a proclivity for overlooking details. And when you discover that your initial position was incorrect, you misrepresent the facts in order to maintain your position.
Yuval is actually telling you what they're up to.
He is actively working with those who have the means and the will to depopulate the world and transform man into this vision of enhanced and modified humans.
He's working with Klaus Schwab et al: https://thepulse.one/2022/02/04/klaus-schwab-the-4th-industrial-revolution-transhumanism-genetically-modifying-humans/

You'd probably come back and be like, that's a great thing.
If I created you with your parts, I can also determine many things about you. I can play god.
He's talking about hacking humans, surveillance, and tracking humans by the elites.
He's telling you of the incoming tyranny him and his ilks plan to bring on humanity.
Let me give you an example.
Tony Fauci predicts a pandemic in 2019. To an indiscriminate eye, he's simply making predictions because he's a scientist and all that nonsense.
Meanwhile, he funded and coordinated everything with those who have the means and the will.

https://frankspeech.com/video/transhumanism-klaus-schwab-and-dr-yuval-noah-harari-explain-great-reset-transhumanism-agenda

Ikegwuru:
I like it that you are able to follow up on this conversation quite unlike nairaland. BRAVO. But you are still missing something. Why should you insult anyone who preaches population control. Even your pastor preaches that in your church and that's why he cleverly compelled you to marry just one wife when you can marry 9.

I decided to read the article you shared the link. Thankfully, Yuval is in no way advocating the outrageous position you ascribe to him. Rather he is analyzing the present in order to predict the future. From the article, he sees such future as a threat and not as a paradise. The essence of prediction is control. Now he has told you the future outcome of science and the threat it poses, your duty, our duty is to control it and ensure the deadly consequences are avoided. You do not crucify the man who told you that your house might catch fire because one of your sons have sprinkled fuel around the house. The essence of his telling you is to enable you quench the fire before it comes.

Yes, from that article I also discovered I earlier misrepresented Ecce Homo as the title of his first book instead of Homo Sapiens. Fredrick Nietszche is the author of Ecce Homo and not Yuval.

And by the way, I do not see myself as a special person. How can? The son of a carpenter and a tailor? I am as ordinary as anyone. But let's face it, eugenics is founded on exceptionalism. Humans abhor exceptionalism. Once the ordinary man discovers any plan to institutionalize exceptionalism he stands up for himself and shoots it down. It has happened so many times.

(1) (Reply)

Profiles Of The Wife's Of The Nigerian Presidential Aspirants / IPOB And ESN attack Peter Obi supporters today graphic video / Ooni Of Ife Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.