Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

What Job/biz Do You Do ? If You Are Genuine; Enlist Them, Let's Get Patronage. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Job/biz Do You Do ? If You Are Genuine; Enlist Them, Let's Get Patronage. (321 Views)

Traders Lament Over Low Patronage In Onitsha Market (Photo, Video) / How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses / What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Job/biz Do You Do ? If You Are Genuine; Enlist Them, Let's Get Patronage. by Advertisershubs(f): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2022
Okay, so I slided through my younger brother's WhatsApp Status Today. And I saw an humorous writeup of his on there. He needed patronage for his business.

So, I thought about helping him and others expose their business EXTREMELY Online if people can be GENUINE To Deliver Products/Services They Claim to offer.

The internet is so full of scam these days; so if you can be genuine and sincere with the business that you offer online; then you will easily standout and continue to exceptionally enjoy More Customers on Recommendations.

Sadly; this is what many people don't know. And that's why they continue to LABOUR and ENGAGE in SCAM which Limits Their Financial Potentials and Progress.

However, if you are Sincere and Genuine about Your Services, then be sure that I'm here to help you propagate and boost your Business Exposure through SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) which is what I intend doing for my younger brother on here.

Below was his WhatsApp status update.

Re: What Job/biz Do You Do ? If You Are Genuine; Enlist Them, Let's Get Patronage. by Advertisershubs(f): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Advertisershubs:
Okay, so I slided through my younger brother's WhatsApp Status Today. And I saw an humorous writeup of his on there. He needed patronage for his business.

So, I thought about helping him and others expose their business EXTREMELY Online if people can be GENUINE To Deliver Products/Services They Claim to offer.

The internet is so full of scam these days; so if you can be genuine and sincere with the business that you offer online; then you will easily standout and continue to exceptionally enjoy More Customers on Recommendations.

Sadly; this is what many people don't know. And that's why they continue to LABOUR and ENGAGE in SCAM which Limits Their Financial Potentials and Progress.

However, if you are Sincere and Genuine about Your Services, then be sure that I'm here to help you propagate and boost your Business Exposure through SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) which is what I intend doing for my younger brother on here.

Below was his WhatsApp status update.

Looking back at all my online businesses which I engaged and currently still engage in; With Close Studies; SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) have been the EASIEST Medium through which I made my MASSIVE and PASSIVE Income.

And when I say MASSIVE INCOME; I mean "EARNING OVER 3 MILLION NAIRA in Revenue on A SPOT (@ a go !)

Yea; I mean Getting The BLOCK MONEY which helps me Easily Live The Kind of Lifestyle which I want and plan ahead for More Entrepreneurial Projects. Yea! I'm a Digital & Information Entrepreneur. A Badass!
Re: What Job/biz Do You Do ? If You Are Genuine; Enlist Them, Let's Get Patronage. by Advertisershubs(f): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Advertisershubs:

Looking back at all my online businesses which I engaged and currently still engage in; With Close Studies; SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) have been the EASIEST Medium through which I made my MASSIVE and PASSIVE Income.

And when I say MASSIVE INCOME; I mean "EARNING OVER 3 MILLION NAIRA in Revenue on A SPOT (@ a go !)

Yea; I mean Getting The BLOCK MONEY which helps me Easily Live The Kind of Lifestyle which I want and plan ahead for More Entrepreneurial Projects. Yea! I'm a Digital & Information Entrepreneur. A Badass!

And when I say PASSIVE INCOME; I Mean " EARNING MONEY ON SEMI-AUTOMATION".

Note The Word: "Semi-Automation".

These days; alot of people are just mentally and physically lazy yet they want to earn money, but they aren't ready to pay the price.

Look everywhere on the internet... People want to MAKE MONEY and Not EARN MONEY.

They are Looking for SOMETHING that will just be rolling in the money for them without giving in the work.

And this Poor Mentality is the reason why many of them end up getting scammed.

They want a FULLY AUTOMATED PASSIVR INCOME STREAM that will Require Them to Do Nothing.

Well, if you are with that Mentality, then this thread is obviously not for you.

This thread is for SELLERS OF Genuine SERVICES and PRODUCTS.

And I'll also be using this thread to briefly explain How You can Utilize SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) To Your Business Advantage and Profiting.

Stay Tuned.
Re: What Job/biz Do You Do ? If You Are Genuine; Enlist Them, Let's Get Patronage. by Fxmanager(m): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Following
Re: What Job/biz Do You Do ? If You Are Genuine; Enlist Them, Let's Get Patronage. by Advertisershubs(f): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Okay...

So, I asked My Younger Brother for the job he runs, and his response was "Any Job, Bring US Account or Deals; Then Collect Percentage on it. ".

What a Gig ?!

It appears My Younger Brother is also a FREELANCER like Me.

So, if you are up for this job; BuZZ Up!!

(1) (Reply)

Conference-call-service / Sujimoto Launches Homewin, The Biggest Promo Ever In Nigeria / Sell Your Payoneer & Paypal Funds Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.