Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,130 members, 7,867,277 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Free Training For Teachers- Fundamentals Of Digital Literacy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Training For Teachers- Fundamentals Of Digital Literacy (159 Views)

Free Training For Teachers- Fundamentals Of Digital Literacy / Free Training For Teachers- Fundamentals Of Digital Literacy / Is It Legal For Teachers To Flog Students In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Training For Teachers- Fundamentals Of Digital Literacy by Debola22: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2022
Fellow Teachers! I just discovered something we can all benefit from. AI-Enabled Teacher's group on Facebook has organized a free training for all teachers on how best to navigate and optimise your scope of teaching and learning skills. The training is called “The Fundamentals of Digital Literacy” and will focus on the components and elements of digital literacy and how they relate to teaching and learning.

The date for the training is the 22nd of April 2022 at 4 pm on Facebook Live for teachers that are part of the AI-Enabled Teacher's Group Zoom, Facebook Live and YouTube for teachers that are part of the AI-Enabled Teacher's Group on Facebook.

Understanding the new opportunities and potentials that come with digital literacy and how relatable they are to teaching and learning is vital if one must excel in this digital era. You probably already use a range of technologies and digital tools in different aspects of your life. However, attending the 2022 Teacher’s Training on the Fundamentals of Digital Literacy will enlighten you on how best to navigate and optimise your scope of teaching and learning skills.

To join the free training, you are required to register for the training as well as also become a member of the AI-Enabled Teachers group. You can join the community by searching for AI-Enabled Teacher's Group on Facebook or just clicking on this link> https://www./577864713372059 . I have joined the group and also registered using this link http:///dsn-aienabledmonthlytraining and I am literally counting the days until training starts.

After joining the group, you are required to register for the training. You can register by just clicking on this link and filling the information http:///dsn-aienabledmonthlytraining

I hope you follow through with the information I just shared. See you live at the online event!

(1) (Reply)

Distance Learning Centre – First African Distance Learning University / How Computer And Internet Have Changed The World / University Of Malaya Scholarships 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.