Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Help A Single Father Of One - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Single Father Of One (534 Views)

I'm Now A Single Father In Need Of A Job / I've Submitted Million Of Cv's Without A Single Call Back / How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Single Father Of One by Das1mama: 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Am a single father of one nd by the special grace of God he's in his final class and presently the head boy of the school he attends, which it was a kind hearted nairalander with the Moniker VICEDDY95 that the Lord used to pay 4 his common entrance fees which i shall be forever grateful nd i prayed to the Lord in spirit nd in Truth that his purpose for u shall be Established in ur life nd also to all those that in one way or the other have being a vessel of honour to put smiles on people's face that all of you shall never run dry from your source of income Amen, i dropped at of school based on my inability to tend to my financial needs, i had to join with a friend of mine in the gsm village for a year nd six months to acquire the knowledge and all to the Glory of God have completed it and was issued a certificate that i can start my own shop but am not financially bouyant 2 establish my own shop, pls am using this means 2 solicite for ur assistance either by prayer, advice or finance. God bless you all AMEN.
Re: Help A Single Father Of One by RedMac: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Help A Single Father Of One by immortalcrown(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Das1mama:
Am a single father of one nd by the special grace of God he's in his final class and presently the head boy of the school he attends, which it was a kind hearted nairalander with the Moniker VICEDDY that the Lord used to pay 4 his common entrance fees which i shall be forever grateful nd i prayed to the Lord in spirit nd in Truth that his purpose for u shall be Established in ur life nd also to all those that in one way or the other have being a vessel of honour to put smiles on people's face that all of you shall never run dry from your source of income Amen, i dropped at of school based on my inability to tend to my financial needs, i had to join with a friend of mine in the gsm village for a year nd six months to acquire the knowledge and all to the Glory of God have completed it and was issued a certificate that i can start my own shop but am not financially bouyant 2 establish my own shop, pls am using this means 2 solicite for ur assistance either by prayer, advice or finance. God bless you all AMEN.
You did not provide information that can guide me in advising you. How did you become a single father? At what level did you drop out of school? Is the GSM business your passion or have you resorted to it just to survive? I find it difficult to advise people when I do not know the root cause of their problems. As for your son, do you mean he is in secondary school? If yes, he can possibly use scholarship to get a BSc from a prestigious university. If he is in primary school, he can also get a scholarship in an elite secondary school. But he will need to constantly get good results at the end of every session to retain the scholarship till he graduates. Any term or semester he gets poor result, he will either drop out or begin to pay school fees.

Next time, go straight to the point. Mentioning the Nairalander who has helped you is very nice. But all these your motivational prayers are not necessary because whether you say those prayers or not, God rewards every man according to the man's work. I think this advice is necessary because some people will not have the patience to read to where you stated the main purpose of this post.

1 Like

Re: Help A Single Father Of One by Das1mama: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
starting from the first question. We were actually dating before she became pregnant and i had to do the needful by meeting the parents with my dad coupled with some of uncles and performed the necessary rights note i had a car which i was using as transport to carter for both my needs in school and family not until it developed an engine problem that it was knocked down, efforts to source out for a new engine prooved abortive, i couldn't meet up to my needs in school and family so the mother of my son told me she applied for a job online and she was expected to be in lagos for the interview that will last for a week not knowing she has her own interior motives which a week turns 2 weeks and so on 4 years plus now and still counting. God Almighty is my witness. For the phone repair initially it was just to survive but consequently i began to derive joy and passion for it, i dropped at of school during my second semester in 200 level.
Re: Help A Single Father Of One by Das1mama: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
And Concerning my son he's about to start is secondary school and pls how can i get the link to the scholarship i believe in my son's competence that he's capable.
Re: Help A Single Father Of One by Das1mama: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Thanks so much sir for pointing out my errors and for your advice and is well noted.

(1) (Reply)

Closed!! Outdoor Publicity Staff At Governor's Road, Ikotun / Doheney Services Ltd - Remote Internship / Smartcash Sales Support Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.