Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,487 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A (14721 Views)

Poll: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A

cars: 0% (0 votes)
cars: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, / Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer Golf3, Golf4.direct From / Buy Or Clear You Portable Golf3, Golf4.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2011
MAKE YOUR ENQUIRE

Make your enquiries and I will provide answers to your questions and make full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for your desired vehicle.The vehicle gets to Lagos or any of your desired location in three days after complete payment.I deliver cars nationwide.You can count on me in getting you a sharp and neat vehicle @ the best of prices with a low mileage you can't get elsewhere.

BELOW IS A BRIEF EXPLANATION

On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need to do is to come along with about 55k, 5k will serve as transportation to and flo to cotonou while the 50k will be for deposit when we get the car we want to settle for.
After several inspection comparing the different cars, the deposit is made for the car we want to settle for, we get to the bank to get the full payment and the car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.I offer nationwide delivery of vehicle.You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you,which is 30k

Thank you

It will be nice doing business with you.

Call me on 08126293326
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2011
MAKE YOUR ENQUIRE

Make your enquiries and I will provide answers to your questions and make full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for your desired vehicle.The vehicle gets to Lagos or any of your desired location in three days after complete payment.I deliver cars nationwide.You can count on me in getting you a sharp and neat vehicle @ the best of prices with a low mileage you can't get elsewhere.

On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need to do is to come along with about 55k, 5k will serve as transportation to and flo to cotonou while the 50k will be for deposit when we get the car we want to settle for.
After several inspection comparing the different cars, the deposit is made for the car we want to settle for, we get to the bank to get the full payment and the car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.I offer nationwide delivery of vehicle.You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you,which is 30k

Thank you

Call me on 08126293326
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2011
All very clean and sharp with low mileage.
We offer nationwide delivery.
We get the very best of Golf @ a brilliant price you can't get elsewhere
We have more than enough in stock
Pics coming soon,

For more information you can heat me up on my cell phone on 08126293326 or E-mail on waleolasunkanmih@yahoo.ca

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2011
Cars are now at cheaper rate at cotonou,and availables cars at hand are, GOLF3,GOLF4,CAMERY TINE LIGHT,and EOD.at very reasonable price,call,, 08126293326
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2011
Pics coming soon,

For more information you can heat me up on my cell phone on 08126293326 or E-mail on waleolasunkanmih@yahoo.ca

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2011
MAKE YOUR ENQUIRE

On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need to do is to come along with about 55k, 5k will serve as transportation to and flo to Cotonou while the 50k will be for deposit when we get the car we want to settle for.

Thank you

Call me on 08126293326
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2011
MAKE YOUR ENQUIRE

On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need to do is to come along with about 55k, 5k will serve as transportation to and flo to Cotonou while the 50k will be for deposit when we get the car we want to settle for.

Thank you

Call me on 08126293326
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2011
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2011
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2011
MAKE YOUR ENQUIRE

Thank you

Call me on 08126293326
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2011
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2011
MAKE YOUR ENQUIRE

Thank you

Call me on 08126293326
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2011
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2011
MAKE YOUR ENQUIRE

Thank you

Call me on 08126293326
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2011
Cars are now at cheaper rate at cotonou,and availables cars at hand are, GOLF3,GOLF4,CAMERY TINE LIGHT,and EOD.at very reasonable price,call,, 08126293326
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2011
MAKE YOUR ENQUIRE

Thank you

Call me on 08126293326
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2011
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2011
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2011
MAKE YOUR ENQUIRE

Thank you

Call me on 08126293326
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2011
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2011
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
MAKE YOUR ENQUIRE

Thank you

Call me on 08126293326
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2011
MAKE YOUR ENQUIRE

Thank you

Call me on 08126293326
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
MAKE YOUR ENQUIRE

Thank you

Call me on 08126293326
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2011
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2011
come and get your car at cotonou at very portable price
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2011
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2011
MAKE YOUR ENQUIRE

Thank you

Call me on 08126293326
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2011
MAKE YOUR ENQUIRE

BELOW IS A BRIEF EXPLANATION_

Thank you

Call me on 08126293326

OR email: waleolasunkanmi@yahoo.ca

HAMEED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

2008 Tokunbo Acura Mdx / **SOLD*2001 Bmw X5 :now SOLD..German007 Special..Real Immaculate**SOLD*** / Clean Tokunbo Suzuki Mini Buses, Hijet & Pick Up For Sale (japanese)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.