Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

What Is Happening To Zenith Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Zenith Bank (695 Views)

What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me / CBN Send Memo To Zenith Bank To Accept Old 500 And 1000 Naira Notes (pic) / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Zenith Bank by booblacain(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
I can't log into the bank app, I can't make transfer to zenith through ssd (keeps saying zenith bank is not available), Can't even call customer care.

Anybody else experiencing this?
Re: What Is Happening To Zenith Bank by DickDastardly(m): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Most things here are presently fvcked up.
Re: What Is Happening To Zenith Bank by carl90(m): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
I experienced it some days back within the week. Around 4p.m/5 pm. Couldn't withdraw from pos agents and even from atm. ussd was not going through. The sytem later came back on by 6 pm. Just chill. Just a downtime. The sytem will come back on.
Re: What Is Happening To Zenith Bank by booblacain(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
carl90:
I experienced it some days back within the week.
Around 4p.m/5 pm.
Couldn't withdraw from pos agents and even from atm.
ussd was not going through.
The sytem later came back on by 6 pm.
Just chill.
Just a downtime.
The sytem will come back on.

The thing is scary. how can a whole bank disappear like that.
Re: What Is Happening To Zenith Bank by carl90(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Shocking !
The best you can do is wait on their system to come back or you do your transactions with another bank.
Y is not good to put all your money in one Nigerian bank.
They can do and undo at anytime.
booblacain:

The thing is scary. how can a whole bank disappear like that.
Re: What Is Happening To Zenith Bank by neonly: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
carl90:
I experienced it some days back within the week.
Around 4p.m/5 pm.
Couldn't withdraw from pos agents and even from atm.
ussd was not going through.
The sytem later came back on by 6 pm.
Just chill.
Just a downtime.
The sytem will come back on.

Dat day I was stranded on d road had to tell a friend in Ibadan to send money to my access bank because honestly Wetin access don show me no bi here dat why I don't allow 1k to remain in dat account
But zenith should upgrade der game they are too big for this kind of disappointment to der costomers

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Zenith Bank by chival(f): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
I just closed my Zenith account. The bank is on a fast decline. I just hope they don't end up like Savannah Bank.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Full Poultry Practical Training Knowledge Guide Without Paid Kobo ! / CAC Registrations At Awoof Prices / Zelle Funds Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.