Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) (54589 Views)

Burial Photos Of Dr. Chinelo Megafu / Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) by YorobaPIGS: 7:00am On Apr 09, 2022
Temptee101:

What has that got to do with anything?

Why are yorubas guys so cold, inhumane and insensitive?

Keep mocking the dead like you will live forever.

I pity you.
at bolded, please take note.

They aren't just cold, inhumane and insensitive but conscienceless, evil, vile, hateful, bitter, mischievous and despicable

Remember the twiiter fool who asked Dr Chinelo "are you dead now", -abolore is one if the cursed fool from that hateful region
Re: Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) by hosemujica: 7:11am On Apr 09, 2022
TVTKOKO:
bro! She was at my place with a friend a week before that incident to buy chargers. Very easy going and jovial lady. When you see her, you definitely know she's a doctor because she exudes this calm aura cry cry cry cry cry
Wow! This is one beautiful soul that departed this earth through the hands of rotten humans. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) by shortIGBOman: 7:50am On Apr 09, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
he has always being a stupid person, not just stupid but very retarded and idiotic. Are you new here or are you also an apc apologist?

ShortIgboman is thesame despicable fool as almaigaa

Eayahhh.
The thing pain this Okoro well well. Abeg no go close to any Transformer for ya area. Also avoid Rat Poison Biko. We no wan hear bad news from here. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) by YorobaPIGS: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Eayahhh.
The thing pain this Okoro well well. Abeg no go close to any Transformer for ya area. Also avoid Rat Poison Biko. We no wan hear bad news from here. grin grin grin
First, I'm sitting on a transformer while typing this, light dey dey this corntree?

Secondly, I'm not an abobaku. It's only beyerebe banzas that are known for taking rat poison

Thirdly, you are an irredeemable dimwit and pathetic fool whose life situation is very hopeless

Idiyot aboki maluu cheesy
Re: Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) by shortIGBOman: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
First, I'm sitting on a transformer while typing this, light dey dey this corntree?

Secondly, I'm not an abobaku. It's only beyerebe banzas that are known for taking rat poison

Thirdly, you are an irredeemable dimwit and pathetic fool whose life situation is very hopeless

The thing pain this man well well grin grin grin grin

Re: Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) by shortIGBOman: 8:41am On Apr 09, 2022
YorobaPIGS:

I forgot, light no dey EAST. God save you say, you no try am for North, West or South South. Cause there is uninterrupted power supply in those Regions except the East. grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) by YorobaPIGS: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I forgot, light no dey EAST. God save you say, you no try am for North, West or South South. Cause there is uninterrupted power supply in those Regions except the East. grin grin grin
abokki grin you no go ever get sense for your mumu life

Wawa kawaii! grin
Re: Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) by aribisala0(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2022
Good question
PressMyButton:
"final journey to Lagos"?.. Why Lagos, what happens to her home state in Anambra?
Re: Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) by shortIGBOman: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
abokki grin you no go ever get sense for your mumu life

Wawa kawaii! grin

Re: Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdmMugwFo4k

Train Attack: Body Of Late Dr Chinelo Megafu Brought To Lagos

The body of one of the victims of the terror attack on the Abuja-Kaduna train, Dr Chinelo Megafu, is en route Lagos.

A family member, who shared these photos with us said, “Final journey to Lagos for our daughter, Dr. Chinelo Megafu aboard Arik Air. 07 /04/22.”

Megafu was a Delta Surgeon, who graduated from the University Of Port Harcourt.

Hours before her death, Dr Chinelo had tweeted that she was on the attacked train, had been shot and requested for prayers. She was trolled by some tweeps, who claim she was ‘chasing clout.

Credit: Katch Ononuju
Dental surgeon

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Pdalds:
What crime did this beautiful soul committed by being a Nigerian?
She didn't commit a crime, her country useless leadership failed her
Re: Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) by Blissbath(f): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
hosemujica:
Wow! This is one beautiful soul that departed this earth through the hands of rotten humans. May her soul rest in peace.
Check your email bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal Won’t Take Immediate Effect - Tinubu Clarifies / Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. / CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.