Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? (26974 Views)

President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Osinbajo’s Presidential Declaration Video Sets New Nigerian Internet Records / 'Buhari Is Going With Yahaya Bello' - Dino Melaye's New Song (video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by KINGS100(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=Oluboh post=111737032]One of the most exciting and interesting presidential declaration video I've seen

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzv3B1ZVm8g[/He thinks it's by fancy advertisement Abu? Show us Bello's achievements as Kogi State governor. I want to check something�]
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by femiolorun(m): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
VIKTO83:
The only thing Yahaya Bingo will campaign with is that he is youth. There's nothing else he can stand on. He messed Kogi state even though he's a million miles better than My state (Abia) governor.

Abia is far better than him. Let him show us his achievements, those yoruba among the video, i pity una, yeye bello
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by Chubbyflaiva(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rubbish. I didn't even bother to watch the video. This clown is going nowhere, he better save up all he may have managed to loot, his political career is already over... But he doesn't know it yet.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by sunshine1974(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
longetivity:
I can sight yeye Bello media goats up there angry
grin
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by femiolorun(m): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Naijafever1:
This is powerful

What is powerful here please, that people are day yahaya bello for president or what, the level of poverty in the state caused by him is killing, common salary he no go pay, pension he chop am, even if he want to pay, he will be paying 15,000 in 3 months, what a shame

1 Like

Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by chiedozie198100: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
any political campaign with a lady wearing nose ring shouldn't be taken seriously. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by zarakikenpa(m): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
longetivity:

Very evident. Planned invasion
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by kingshrd: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
The earlier we all realize that this website is a propaganda used to shaped your opinion to empathize with all this no do well politicians the better.Ask your self who is truly behind nairaland
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by vikstandon(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
He couldn't transform his home state...He won't make an impact as president of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by alhajiwada(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Omo see packaging! Governor wey dey pay his civil servants only 20% of their salary!!! Kwantinue

Oluboh:
One of the most exciting and interesting presidential declaration video I've seen

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzv3B1ZVm8g
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by Ajamaku: 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
error
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by Attackerokenwa: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mchew
I just wast my time n mb to each this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by Masterchef(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Naijafever1:
This is powerful

Clueless lazy Nigerian youth who doesn't have an idea of what 'powerful' means sighted.

Who Nigerians offend sef? Same person do us very long thing oh?

Anyway, same Yeye Bello not only failed Kogites but he could have used his supposed closeness to the certificateless brain-damaged cow-loving-Boko Haramist to give
those advices his co-traveller psychopaths in power won't give in the face of a rapidly failing nation under his watch.

Shey na only grid failure you still dey grapple with? Yeye Bello will break all records taking Nigeria back to stone age.
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by Sonoyom(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Yahaya Bello would be the worst thing to happen to us as a country after Buhari.
Someone who pay civil servants less than 5k a month as salary, the number of individuals that died due to electoral violence during his re-election in Kogi state was too much(a woman in the opposition party was burnt to death).

It shouldn't be that youths are taking over, it should be that sensible youths with integrity are taking over.

Yahaya Bello should not be entrusted with anything as authority anywhere on this planet, he should just complete his term as governor and return home.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by wink2015(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
The advertisement make sense.

It will give inspiration to other aspirant.

But Yahaya Bello is not a material for the presidency.
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by Buhari93: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
YEYE BELLO
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by Toks2008(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Oluboh:
One of the most exciting and interesting presidential declaration video I've seen

See video below

Inept Governor. A digrace to the entire Nigerian youth.

Anyways there is no crime in testing one's popularity especially when you have free money to spend

Jehovah i pray you lift me up into any influential political office so i can be a shining light.

Poeple are suffering but there is so little i can do with the little resources i have.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by Innobee99(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
The advert make sense

But the candidate no make brain cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by Craggybogg: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Yeye Bello, Young for nothing! Young and under performed. Clownery of a Governor!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by Kwara1stson: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
happiness32:
Big message

It's going to be a youth revolution with Yahaya Bello

Nigeria needs a very detribalized and exposed president
does Yahaya Bello fit this description?
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by Acedude: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
longetivity:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by MadamOk(f): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
I love this man and I want him to win
Am casting my vote for him
The young Sha rule
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by Globad(f): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
happiness32:
Big message

It's going to be a youth revolution with Yahaya Bello

Nigeria needs a very detribalized and exposed president

What has he achieved in Kogi?
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by CaptainFM1: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
This is not declaration but campaign in its full style.
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by Globad(f): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamOk:
I love this man and I want him to win
Am casting my vote for him
The young Sha rule

How has his youthfulness helped Kogi?
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by Globad(f): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
vikstandon:
He couldn't transform his home state...He won't make an impact as president of Nigeria.

Do Nigerians ever learn?
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by oluwatodimu1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Waste of money
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by KingDamzzy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Yahaya Bello is even more ready and prepared than Peter Obi. Obi really needs to put in work, he has been too quiet so far.

Tinubu, Atiku and Yahaya Bello look like the most serious candidates that have declared so far.
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by rippa(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Oluboh:

See video below

Money this man for use develop kogi, he dey use am chase shadows.
Nawaaa
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by rippa(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
KingDamzzy:
Yahaya Bello is even more ready and prepared than Peter Obi. Obi really needs to put in work, he has been too quiet so far.

Tinubu, Atiku and Yahaya Bello look like the most serious candidates that have declared so far.
Obi that has collected form and yahaya bello that hasn't
Hatred will blind ur eyes when Obi movement will start. Everytime Obi
Well, he is a threat to ur drug baron so no wonder
Re: Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? by fxkay1: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Need To Panic Over Removal Of PMS Subsidy Says NMDPRA / Eminent Northerners To Tinubu: Reject Bid To Site US, French Bases In Nigeria / ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.