Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Gtb Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb Test (2052 Views)

He Asked GTB For A Job 3yrs Ago & They Asked Him To Finish School. He Finished & / GTB Recruitment 2015 / Gtb Is Collecting Cv's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Test by ebubepaul(m): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2007
Guys the GTB test @ townplanning was cool.It was my 1st time writing GTB test.Men begin 2 cry out 2 GOD 4 divine favor.80 questions,28mins.We shall make it 2 d training school in JESUS name,amen!
Re: Gtb Test by eih: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2007
hi, ebube u are right and I believe God wil really intervene it was not easy at all answering 80 questions under 28mins one luv allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Gtb Test by buqy(f): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2007
point of correction, it was just 24minutes
Re: Gtb Test by Alfredseun: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2007
it was very ok, and am sure we all make it to the gtb training school. He his God of wonders this is just the steping stone towards our greatness in life. see u guys at the training school.{Amen}
Re: Gtb Test by eugenic: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2007
Hi everyone its my first time here, as par the GTB test, i gate crashed the other time at law school,the test wasnt funny due to the time,but i did better at Town Planning cos its the same quetion
Re: Gtb Test by xammy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2007
whz up guyz? after the test on saturday i was just thankin GOD cuz i started seein my self at the training school. by the grace of GOD we will make it. the promise land is btw now and next week.
nothing do us

Re: Gtb Test by eih: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2007
xammy,pls lets not be posting pictures its not everyone that likes it thanks
Re: Gtb Test by loparino: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2007
I see myself there already in the IT department at the oyin jolayemi strt v.i////see u guys
Re: Gtb Test by kudusangel(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2007
We thank God for GTB and pray everyone of us to pass

if they contact u pls tell the hse.

heard thay are writing another this saturday same vanue at ilupeju
Re: Gtb Test by hayz1: 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2007
hi nairalanders,
pls i was told another GTB test will be holding this saturday, how true is this and if true, pls mail the house the address

hay-z

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Vacancy; Application Form Now Available Online / Silvanamails Pays You $2000 To Read Each Email! Free! / Explicitly Fake! United States Scholarships To Africa Is Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.