Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Don't Have Time For Girls - Whitemoney - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Have Time For Girls - Whitemoney (321 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" / Sharon Ezeamaka: I Am A Feminist, I Don’t Have Time For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Have Time For Girls - Whitemoney by Ayinesongya3: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Winner of the BBNaija “the Shine Ya Eye” 2021 episode, Hazel Oyeze, who is also known as Whitemoney, has revealed that he does not have time for girls, describing them as a distraction to his growing career.

The 29-year-old reality star made this known in an interview with PREMIUM TIMES during the premiere of The Real Housewives Of Lagos, which was held in Lekki, Lagos State.

Whitemoney’s win at the BBNaija last year did not only thrust him into the limelight and enriched him N90m grand prize with several mouth-wateringendorsementst deals with giant international companies like DSTV, TECNO and lots more, but also his unique sense of fashion and his hilarious persona had always earned him ladies’ attention even while he was still in the BBNaija house.

The much-acclaimed ladies’ man seems not to be ready for the ladies as he describes them as a distraction.

Speaking about his relationship status, he said: “ currently I am single and I am still single, women are not my problem, I really don’t have time for girls, they can be a distraction. I am an Igbo boy who came from poverty, I am not about to start chasing clouts, now it’s all about the money, if it is not money, I am not interested. But once in a while, we touch the ‘bottom pot’.”

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/I-don-t-have-time-for-girls-Whitemoney-542897

Re: I Don't Have Time For Girls - Whitemoney by DaInferno(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
grin way to go!
Re: I Don't Have Time For Girls - Whitemoney by Goldbw122(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
The right mind is everything
Re: I Don't Have Time For Girls - Whitemoney by Boogyman557: 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool correct Gee!

U deserve ODOGWU BITTERS! .

WTF MAN!
Re: I Don't Have Time For Girls - Whitemoney by KingRomeo01: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
I want to be like white money

Romeo rules!

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Performing His Hit '23' At Madison Square Garden In NYC / I Am Now The New Expensive Og Akoi Grace!! Portable Show Off The Money He Made O / Messi Fails To Get Hattrick Because Of Mbappe Stinginess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.