Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,428 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) (596 Views)

Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. / Russia Turns Off Nord Stream Pipeline Supplying Gas To Europe, Cites "Oil Leak" / EU Signs Gas Deal With Israel, Egypt In Bid To Ditch Russia ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by Gospelpreacher1: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
GAS SUPPLY: “The European energy market is facing a substantial shortage following the Russia crisis,” Elharrar said. “Israel sees an opportunity and will take full advantage of it.”

Israel is preparing to step into the gap in Europe’s energy market left by sanctions on Russian natural gas as soon as this summer, Energy Minister Karin Elharrar said on Thursday.

“The European energy market is facing a substantial shortage following the Russia crisis,” Elharrar said. “Israel sees an opportunity, and will take full advantage of it.”

Russia provides Europe with about 40% of its natural gas consumption per year, more than 150 billion cubic meters (BCM).

Israel cannot totally take Russia’s place, but eastern Mediterranean states can provide about 20 BCM annually, most of which would come from Israel.

The US promised Europe 15-20 BCM of liquefied natural gas (LNG) following the Russia sanctions, and Qatar is expected to export 20-30 BCM to Europe.

We’re not a replacement for Russian gas, but we have a good amount that we can export,” a senior diplomatic source said this week, commenting that the energy issue comes up as “a huge issue for everyone” in most conversations between top Israeli officials and foreign counterparts.

“The question is what is the quickest and most cost-efficient method, and what is most beneficial to all those involved,” said the source.

Elharrar and the EU Commissioner for Energy Kadri Simson established a working group on energy, which Egypt will be joining as well.

The working plan, based on an agreement between Elharrar and her Egyptian counterpart that has yet to be finalized, is for Israeli natural gas to go through Egypt’s plant for liquefaction and then exported to Europe.

An Egyptian diplomatic source confirmed that there are “ongoing talks in light of requests from the European side to see how we can work together in the field of gas to be able to export more to the EU. It is an ongoing discussion that has not been finalized for Israel to export more to Egypt and then Egypt export more to the EU.”

Natural gas cooperation came up in Foreign Minister Yair Lapid’s meeting with Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry last week, at the Negev Summit.

The increased exports in cooperation with Egypt will only begin once production begins in the Karish-Tanin field, which Elharrar said will likely be in September.

Lalasticlala

https://m.jpost.com/israel-news/article-703571

Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by Morgan9(m): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Here in nigeria na only to block sim our government sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by Livingwords(f): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
That's good
Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by Uprightness100(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
When I see people blindly argue, I shake my head. Everything is Falling in place according to the Bible and People have eyes open but can't see.
Humans are busy looking at google and other Nonessentials, when the Holy Bible has everything lined up.

Listen! Whatever you think you know that does line up with what the Bible says, Discard it. It is irrelevant.
If you don't want to be lost and confused in these Last of the Last days, you have to ransack the Holy Bible to know what it says , Because Everything the Word of GOD says MUST come to Pass. It does not Matter how odd or impossible it looks, as Long as the Bible says it, it MUST happen.

Endtimes Events are playing out like a Draft game. The Prophetic dots are falling in place.
Just as we Predicted! Most of Europe are gonna look to Israel for Supply both Directly and Indirectly. In the long run, this will anger Russia.

Ezekiel 38 & 39 talks clearly about a " Hook in Jaws" of Russia which GOD ALMIGHTY uses to Hook her and her GogMagog confederate nations to Israel to attack Israel for her Wealth.

In these Last of the Last Moments keep a Keen Eye on GOD'S Prophetic time clock, Israel. She is the Centre of Major Events in these Endtimes.

We are in living in the Last of last Moments. JESUS could show up at anymoment ! The RAPTURE can Happen at anymoment.
Everything is set and ready.

Ensure you have oil in your lamp.
Ensure JESUS Christ is your Lord and Savior.
Repent From every sin. Watch and Pray.

If you Miss the RAPTURE, you will Cry..
You will wish you had listened to us but it will be Late. Get Ready now!

1 Like

Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by qekng40(f): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Before this plan becomes feasible WCIII don start and they'll be caught in between

Better they stop the war!
Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by MangekyoAlt: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Is this a joke? Israel to supply EU with which oil? The EU consumes 16million barrel of oil per day. Meanwhile, the entire proven reserve of Israel is under 12millon so where they want get the oil? Russia's proven oil reserve is 80 BILLION, which is why they are able to power the EU.

Edit: abi will they be buying from other countries and ship to the EU? Like the way Germany buys from russia and then ships to Poland? grin bcus I no just understand

3 Likes

Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by Camelot65: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Is this a joke? Israel to supply EU with which oil? The EU consumes 16million barrel of oil per day. Meanwhile, the entire proven reserve of Israel is under 12millon so where they want get the oil? Russia's proven oil reserve is 80 BILLION, which is why they are able to power the EU.

Edit: abi will they be buying from other countries and ship to the EU? Like the way Germany buys from russia and then ships to Poland? grin bcus I no just understand
You're talking of oil and I'm seeing gas there instead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by SWATMan: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Uprightness100:
When I see people blindly argue, I shake my head. Everything is Falling in place according to the Bible and People are blind to see.

Just as we envisaged! The Prophetic dots are falling in place.

In these Last of the Last Moments keep a Keen Eye on GOD'S Prophetic time clock, Israel. She is the Centre of Everything in the Endtimes.

Explain the dots please.
Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by MangekyoAlt: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
Camelot65:
You small boy.........
Meanwhile, oil is more demanded for in Europe and even everywhere.

Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by Camelot65: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You small boy.........
LMFAO,read posts before commenting Ancestor.
Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by VictorUSA(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Good move to stop Russia from thinking tha europe cannot survive without it.
Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by KaluwisxPRO: 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Camelot65:

You dey mind that one, they don’t pay attention. They’re just prepared for blind arguments daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by MangekyoAlt: 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

You dey mind that one, they don’t pay attention. They’re just prepared for blind arguments daily.
So you sef Wan join humiliate me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by Uprightness100(m): 12:06am On Apr 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Oga leave all these fabricated numbers. You have idea of what Israel has.
Let me bust your brain: Do you Know Israel is the richest Nation on earth?
A Nation highly blessed in Natural resources of all kinds. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself calls them a Nation Flowing with
"Milk and Honey" and you think it is a mouth exercise. In Short all the Nations of the Earth are Blessed through Israel. The Natural resources in Israel, no nation has it.

Israel from the beginning has always been hated . They are a Small nation but Powerful and Blessed. That is why they are in a world of their own. That is the way GOD created them.

So all these your calculations are irrelevant. Israel will Conviently Bless the world.
Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by alizma: 12:29am On Apr 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You small boy.........
Don't be a W. Soyinka, accept the correction and thank him for it. That makes you a better person than trying to change the subject of discussion from gas to oil
Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by joyandfaith: 4:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Camelot65:

He doesn't read, he only comments emotionally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by joyandfaith: 4:51am On Apr 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You small boy.........

Gas not oil.
Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by leofab(f): 5:31am On Apr 08, 2022
Gas
Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by MangekyoAlt: 7:18am On Apr 08, 2022
Uprightness100:

Oga leave all these fabricated numbers. You have idea of what Israel has.
Let me bust your brain: Do you Know Israel is the richest Nation on earth?
A Nation highly blessed in Natural resources of all kinds. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself calls them a Nation Flowing with
"Milk and Honey" and you think it is a mouth exercise. In Short all the Nations of the Earth are Blessed through Israel. The Natural resources in Israel, no nation has it.

Israel from the beginning has always been hated . They are a Small nation but Powerful and Blessed. That is why they are in a world of their own. That is the way GOD created them.

So all these your calculations are irrelevant. Israel will Conviently Bless the world.

Israel is rich, but not the richest on earth. Russia takes that spot
https://miningdigital.com/top10/top-10-countries-based-on-natural-resources

https://www.statista.com/statistics/748223/leading-countries-based-on-natural-resource-value/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by MangekyoAlt: 7:22am On Apr 08, 2022
joyandfaith:

Gas not oil.
OK boomer
Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by joyandfaith: 7:33am On Apr 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

OK boomer
Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by obonujoker(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2022
Too end times conspiracy russianistas fighting .. grin
Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by Uprightness100(m): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2022
My Brother, no Nation on Earth is as Wealthy or rich as Israel. Russia does not have a quarter of what Israel has.
Forget what u see in media.
Israel is the Wealthiest nation on Earth.
Israel is the Only nation on earth that Confindently survive on its own. There is no other.
Hate Israel or Love Israel, you cannot do without them.
Some time ago, the President of one of those Enemy nations around them, was screaming , let's boycott Israel and all they have. They told the man, oga the Gadget you are making is from Israel.

A Little Nation right in the midst of Enemies and People who hate, yet Greatly Prosperous.
It is not about the citizens in the nation or by their power. It is the Covenant GOD had with them.
Israel is GOD'S Signature on Earth. There is nothing anyone can do about them.

MangekyoAlt:

Israel is rich, but not the richest on earth. Russia takes that spot
https://miningdigital.com/top10/top-10-countries-based-on-natural-resources

https://www.statista.com/statistics/748223/leading-countries-based-on-natural-resource-value/
Re: Israel Ready To Export Gas To Europe Via Egypt In September ( Pix) by MangekyoAlt: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Uprightness100:
My Brother, no Nation in Earth is as Wealthy or rich as Israel. Russia does not Not a quarter of what Israel has.
Forget what u see in media.
Israel is the Wealthiest nation on Earth.
Israel is the Only nation on earth that Confindently survive on its own. There is no other.
Hate Israel or Love Israel, you cannot do without them.
Some time ago, the President of one of those Enemy nations around them, was screaming , let's boycott Israel and all they have. They told the man, oga the Gadget you are making is from Israel.

A Little Nation right in the midst of Enemies and People who hate, yet Greatly Prosperous.
It is not about the citizens in the nation or by their power. It is the Covenant GOD had with them.
Israel is GOD'S Signature on Earth. There is nothing anyone can do about them.

I believe you. I don't trust ANYTHING I read from all these media's from the west again as all their reports are infested with extreme propaganda to suit their own selfs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Half Of Russian Troops’ Sent Into Ukraine Have Been Killed Or Injured / Tanzanian Man Who Saved 20 Plane Crashed Victims Rewarded By President(video) / This Is Heading To WW3. People Need To Understand That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.